About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and highly-skilled Frontend Software Development Engineer to join our rapidly expanding team. You will participate in the development of our new native retail platform and Shoppable experiences.You will actively participate and collaborate with the team during the analysis, implementation and testing phases for new development features.
You will help to design, develop and maintain both new and existing applications by collaborating with the team. Through your knowledge and prior experience you will help to improve our softwares and our processes, as well as help to provide technical guidance and support with existing software. You will work closely with our other developers and product manager, as we strive to create an exceptional experience for our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Develop Software: Design, implement, test, and support high-quality software, used by millions of consumers every day, in an agile, iterative development culture.
- Build Web Services: Implement, test, troubleshoot and support Secure, Scalable and Fault Tolerant Production Ready microservices.
- Connect the dots: Understand the requirements, design robust and complete solutions, and deliver the product best suited to the user experience.
- Bring Visuals to Reality: Turn requirements and UI/UX designs into web features, creating excellent interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules.
- Focus on Performance: Make that software hit our Service-Level Agreements, be agile in development and always have performance and scalability in mind
- Learn: Contribute to team success by learning new technologies and algorithms, often while designing and building the software.
- Collaborate: Work closely with other team members to invent, prioritize, build, and support our applications.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews and provide improvement recommendations.
- Mentor: Oversee and support the career and/or development of team members outside the normal supervision process by encouraging and empowering personal development, helping identify and correct gaps in relevant skills and knowledge
- Strong candidates will have many of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years as a professional software engineer with hands-on experience in web front-end design and development in enterprise applications
- Experience with Modern Frontend Frameworks & Technologies
- Especially Angular and React
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Hands-on with libraries like jQuery, Backbone.js, Lodash, Bootstrap etc.
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, REST APIs and web security.
- Experience with Modern Web Libraries, especially REST API integration and other enterprise solutions like Google Analytics.
- Understanding of information security principles and best practices.
- Good understanding of frontend security Vulnerabilities like Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Content Security Policies, etc.
- Understanding of tools:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket, Github
- Familiarity with modern programming practices and concepts
- Ability to write modular, reusable libraries which can be used across multiple functions
- Ability to design applications with robust and scalable front end architecture
- Collaboration skills:
- Ability to translate functional requirements into UX/technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
- Work together with members of various internal teams, including listening and communicating.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, Agile, release often environment
- Understanding of the SDLC processes and facilitate the working of the team
- Should have work experience and/or knowledge of backend technologies
- Execution skills: Gets things done both independently and collaboratively, and understands when each is appropriate.
- Passion: Has an interest in our business domain (Retail), solution space (Retail Technology), or technology stack.
- Undergraduate or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Employee Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance Coverage
- A culture-first, supportive team
- WFH equipment compensation up to $1000
About Minoanexperience Inc
Key Responsibility Areas –
1. Coding as per productivity matrix
2. Feature implementation in the products
3. Unit tests
4. Product Documentation
5. Effective communication
6. On-Time delivery
7. Following company defined coding standards
Essentials Skills -
1. Must be passionate about open source technologies
3. Must do basic testing
4. Must have Problem-solving & Analytical skills
5. Must have good communication skills
6. Must possess the ability to multitask
Looking for candidates only with tier 1 colleges OR have experience in a product-based company.
You will be designing front-end architecture with architectural guidelines in mind (secure,high-performing, scalable, extensible, flexible, simple).
● Architect, Design and develop front-end applications.
● Minimum 6+ years of coding experience.
● Strong hands-on experience on React.js, MVC & related JS Frameworks.
● Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page applications.
● Build a highly scalable product right from scratch.
● Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front-end performance.
● Experience in working with AB Testing.
● Experience in using front-end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks.
● Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles
We're looking for a Front-end Developer who is able to develop interactive, user-friendly
interfaces which are AMAZING and AESTHETIC in design, appearance, architecture, and compatibility. You will work on a diverse set of unique and challenging projects that allow user to seamlessly interact with technology.
● Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3 front-end code across a broad array of interactive
web and mobile projects
● Excellent eye for layout and ability to translate PSD files into pixel perfect HTML/CSS
code. SASS is a plus.
Angular or Vue)
● Proficiency working with RESTFUL APIs is a plus
● Intimate knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development
● Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components, including
● Some experience in object-oriented programming.
● Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, & analysis skills.
● Familiarity with Linux/Unix environment
● Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
● Some experience with distributed version control systems, such as Git
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional
● Experience working with agile teams and making rapid decisions in a dynamic and
● 3+ years of relevant software development experience
● Strong communication skills
• Work with designers to translate the designs to pixel perfect, cross platform, responsive UI.
• Follow coding standards, code reviews etc.
• Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
• Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced startup.
Desired Skills & Experience:
✓ BE/BTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline
✓ Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
✓ Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
✓ Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
✓ Knowledge of source control tools, preferably GIT
✓ Familiar with Agile methodologies
What This Job Will Offer:
❖ Challenging work, open and collaborative work-environment
❖ Opportunity to work with modern technologies and fast career growth.
❖ Industry standard salary package and additional perks
About the Company:
GoldenPi Technologies is India's first online Fintech company to specialize in the Fixed Income investment segment. GoldenPi’s proprietary technology platform acts as a smart aggregator of Bonds and Debentures across various Bond institutions, Capital Market Divisions of Banks and other players in the capital markets. Investors can access this platform via both B2C and B2B business lines and invest seamlessly. GoldenPi’s business lines are opening up new investment options to the 70 MN retail investor segment and lakhs of HNIs and Corporates across the country!
Location: Chennai, Bangalore, Kochi, Coimbatore, Hyderbad
We are looking for dotnet developer with the skillset of
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX (3-6yrs exp)
- Dot Net. Sharepoint Online, SPFX, Knowledge Management, Power BI(6-9yrs exp)
- Dot Net, SQL(3-6yrs exp)
- Dotnet framework, Asp.Net, C#.Net, SQL Server(3-6yrs exp)
- .net, SQL, Angular(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC .net,.Net core,API & SQL Server,Angular,Agular JS(3-6yrs exp)
- .Net, ASP .Net, MS SQL Server, Agile, GitHub, ADO(3-6yrs exp)
- MVC.Net, SQL, Jquery, DevOps, GitHub(3-6yrs exp)
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Building reusable and efficient code for future use.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
- Maintain and improve the website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles.
- Significant experience of debugging using tools like Chrome Developer Console.
Aerchain is an AI-powered Procurement platform transforming the way purchase is done in enterprises. We are a 2-year-old funded startup with some of the largest global companies as clients and are part of 3 top accelerator programs backed by Reliance Group, top VCs & Supply Chain experts. We are on the lookout for technology enthusiasts who would love to contribute to revolutionising the world's procurement industry with Artificial Intelligence!
1. Define technical blueprints and take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack of the product.
2. Design, build, test and deploy product features that are reliable, secure and optimised for performance across all environments.
3. Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to address technical dependencies.
5. Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms.
6. Mentor upcoming engineers in the organisation / team.
1. 4+ years of experience in developing dynamic, scalable web applications.
2. Demonstrated ability in building / architecting large scale products in the React ecosystem.
3. Ability to work with teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
4. Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
5. Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrates good design and UI / UX sensibilities.
6. Excellent technical leadership and mentoring skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Loves writing and owning code and enjoys challenges and problem solving.
2. Self driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
3. Takes end-to-end ownership of the product, ideates on product requirements with the team and drives it from design to implementation.
4. Action-oriented and dreams big. More importantly believes and has the ability of “Making it Happen !”
1. Be part of the engineering leadership team - You’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and take key technology decisions to build future-forward products.
2. Build a truly disruptive product - We are building a platform that transforms the way S2P cycles happen in enterprises. Using data at every step, we plan on automating processes starting with requirement gathering to payments and customers love us!
3. Be part of the high-growth challenge - In the process of scaling from 1-10, we are sure that there are very exciting and challenging times ahead. The experience of being a part of this growth phase is unique and will fast track your career. You’ll obviously learn a lot!
- Interface Developer-Senior Associate:
Exp: 4-10 Years
HTML5, CSS3, JS, ES6, ReactJS, PSD to HTML
Knowledge of build tools like Webpack, Babel
and Grunt Basic understanding of Atomic Design Principles
Basic knowledge of AEM
We're looking for a Frontend Engineer - IONIC with strong experience in multiplayer Web + Mobile Games.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Using IONIC Framework, you will be a part of a strike team to create real-time multiplayer games on Web and iOS/Android/Windows devices.
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: