Why Work With Solarify?
1. Higher than market standard incentives for sales made
2. Freedom to innovate and experiment on the job
3. Gain experience of selling a high-cost, high-impact products
4. Be a part of a young team and dynamic work culture
About The Job
The person excels at nurturing and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities from new and existing customers.
- Meet sales targets for specific customer segments
- Successfully create business opportunities from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives and administrators
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
> 1-3 years' quota carrying sales experience (preferably non-IT sales)
> Experience and working knowledge of CRM tools
> Demonstrable track record of achieving results
> Strong written and verbal communication
> Showcases leadership and initiative
> Effectively prioritise tasks and time
> Negotiate without getting flustered
> Showcases empathy
> High tolerance to ambiguity
About us :
Appitsimple is an all-remote organization with a team of 150+ members. With over 300 customers of SoftwareSuggest and 2000+ customers of CallHippo, AppItSimple has a dominant presence over the globe.
Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India, and the fastest-growing one.
Here, at Software Suggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
-Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
-12794 software listed across 425 categories
-357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used Software Suggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
Appitsimple prides itself on a flexible work environment that empowers employees to be key decision-makers to grow personally and professionally. The company strives to develop leaders through an active mentoring program and skill development initiatives. An inclusive workplace, Appitsimple encourages freedom, and independent thinking and aims to create thought leaders in the business ecosystem.
-Develop and manage client portfolios
-Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
-Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
-Hold product demonstrations for customers.
-Responsible for managing renewals.
-Improve onboarding processes.
-Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
-Responsible for generating revenue through dropped customers
-Maximize revenue through up-selling.
-Mediate between clients and the organization.
-Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
-Minimize customer churn.
-Aid in product design and product development.
-Highly organized and able to multi-task.
-Self-driven and proactive nature.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Demonstrate leadership qualities.
-High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
-Knowledge of customer success processes.
-Experience in document creation.
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure the data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
- Prior experience in Inside sales
- Target Driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work hard and achieve the target as a team player
- Client-focused and less TAT for conversion
- Ability to generate reference and leads from existing and prospects
- Multi-lingual skills are added advantage
- Basic use of computers, CRM and giving a demo to clients on trading software
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Advising and selling term and health insurance to interested customers by understanding the customer’s needs in particular and their ability to pay.
- Analyzing and understand customer’s current insurance policies and suggest them with best available plans.
- Keep a track and check on the ongoing transactions with the customers.
- Solving day-to-day issues of customers with respect to their policies to maintain a strong and healthy relationship with them.
- To generate the desire for our product in the Customer’s mind by making them understand the value proposition.
- Successfully create, develop and retain relationships with customers through understanding their needs and explaining the benefits of the policies.
- Doing proper follow-up with the prospective customers and simultaneously converting them into sales.
- RM’s should generate a good pipeline for themselves over a period of time so that it helps them in achieving their daily targets.
- Reaching out to maximum prospective customers from the base assigned and explaining them the insurance plans by providing them with proper presentation on call and simultaneously generating sales and achieving their daily numbers.
- To constantly upgrade with changes, to ensure you provide the most up-to-date product information to the customers.