What you will do:
- Managing Product and process development, Nutrition profiling, claims development, shelf life testing, manufacturing scale up
- Project Management - working with team on product, process, packaging development, regulatory, nutrition, manufacturing scaling up
- Point of contact for client - handling weekly project tracking, working with client and other stake holders to ensure on time in full delivery of project
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in development of food products in the area of herbals (Ayurveda), Neutraceuticals.
- Very good technical skills and understanding
- Good project management skills
- Good communication and leadership skills
The Research Analyst will perform the analytical and detail-oriented research to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of the business. The research analyst's responsibilities include researching, collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data, and using the data to guide the business's decision-making. A research analyst should be prepared to work in various sectors, such as marketing, business operations, and finance.
Identifies and defines the objective of an assigned marketing research project; determines the best methods to use to meet those objectives.
Drafts questionnaires, polls, surveys, and other data collection resources.
Researches and compiles data related to current product market, customer demographics and interest, and factors influencing product demand; analyzes results to identify ways of maximizing sales and market penetration of current products.
Compiles data related to competitors’ products such as pricing, sales, and marketing or distribution methodology.
Summarizes and analyzes data; makes recommendations related to research findings.
Reports findings, complete with graphs illustrating data and written text explaining complex findings. Identifies potential new products or markets through research.
Forecasts and tracks industry marketing and sales trends based on collected data.
Delivers reports and presentations of findings to management and/or executive leadership. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to translate complex concepts and methodologies into easily understood language.
The ability to manipulate large, complex data sets into manageable, understandable reports.
Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
A bachelor's or associate's degree in economics, finance, statistics, computer science, or related field.
Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
The Client Solutions Associate will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to the clients based in India and looking for experts at the US region. Associates gain a fundamental understanding of the business model and client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team while executing immediate client needs.
- Learning underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of clients by analyzing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfilment by managing premium products including Market and Custom Surveys, Education Seminars, Roundtable luncheons, and Custom Research Trips.
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
Client attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism. For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Up to 2-3 years’ years of experience, ideally in consulting, Financial Services, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment
- Prior experience in managing US based clients
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English
- General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
- Experience interacting with senior executives;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
leap.club is a community led professional network for women. our mission is simple - more women in leadership positions. leaders from google, tinder, uber, bain, zomato, microsoft, along with solid entrepreneurs and professionals have joined our mission. we are funded by top angels and funds in India.
about the role:
- this role is for you if you breathe data and have exceptional analytical, problem solving, and research skills.
- you will be working with the marketing and community team to lead day to day data analysis requirements, be on top of data to help develop actionable insights and solve real problems.
- 1-3 years of experience as an analyst in a high growth startup or a management consulting is a huge plus.
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As a Manager - Consumer Insights, you will be responsible for leveraging the expertise in conducting research & analysis and presenting the consumer insights to the management, thus supporting decision-making.
What you need to do:
- Researching, studying and analysing the current market trends and consumer behaviour for gathering insights from the same
- Consistently monitoring qualitative and quantitative consumer behaviour, needs, concerns and pain points & mapping the same with the proposed approach enabling better decision-making
- Presenting the research and conclusions to various concerned teams and leadership personnel in regular intervals, basis their current requirements
- Recommending strategic steps and changes that are required, to the management, basis the research insights that are drawn
- Being updated with current industry and market trends, changes, developments and also the regulatory impacts through internal and external sources and sharing the same with the internal teams
- Partnering, coordinating and negotiating with external agencies for gathering consumer/market data and driving consumer research activities
- Interacting and working with various stakeholders such as internal divisions as well as external professional sources
- Maintaining an updated and accurate database and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must. MBA is highly preferred
- Relevant work experience of 5 – 15 years in strategic research/consumer insights is required
- Outstanding communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Excellent listening, researching, analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and presenting skills