Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering a.n entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B and Series C round funding, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2020-21.
As an backend engineer at Biofourmis, you are engaged right from the product ideation conversation where you analyse requirements, explore the feasibility to implement it to make it a full-blown product. You ideate, identify the solution, build and suggest the right architecture, engage the right partner, demonstrate the idea, present the solution to multiple stakeholders, execute a proof of concept, and finally oversee it all while the dream gets implemented.
People and Technology:
There would be direct interactions between the internal product and engineering teams. The engineering team is comprised of UI/UX, Mobile - iOS, Android, Backend - NodeJS, Python, Web - Angular, HTML/CSS, QA, and DevOps team.
We have the best engineers and they are always willing to support a customer use case and brainstorm new ideas, which makes the job even more fun.
- Design, implement, and extend core platform services and APIs to enable new products and features to be built.
- Drive the qualitative aspects of the backend services, like performance, scalability, observability, reliability, security, and so on.
- 2 - 5 years of software development and system integration experience.
- 1+ years of Linux experience and Azure, AWS cloud, or similar cloud service experience
- Experience with IoT/building Simulator/biomedical/healthcare industry is a plus.
- Good at SQL/NoSQL database technology.
- Good at Python, API development, Flask, Celery, Redis etc.
- Any Container orchestration technology like Docker, Kubernetes, and Microservices
- Follow the good practice of the software development process i.e. TDD, Git, CI, documentation, etc.
- Familiar with Agile Software methodology such as SCRUM.
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing digital therapeutics company that is the leader in Personalized Predictive Care. Our disruptive innovations use advanced clinical-grade wearable sensors to continuously monitor bio vitals and process them using our patented and FDA-approved AI/ML algorithms to predict changes in physiology that are co-related to medical and disease events in the cardiac, oncology, respiratory, and other therapeutic areas.
We are pioneering an entirely new category of the healthcare system, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers.
We are a dynamic high-growth company, having quadrupled in size in the last 12 months. We are a Global organization with offices in Boston, Singapore, and Bangalore. We are backed by some of the premier venture capitalists in the world and enjoy the confidence of customers who are leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry.
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore (Hybrid Work)
Please apply if you are from a Product based company.
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Django Developer to join our team. An ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for building and creating an impact. He/She will work for a highly passionate and diverse team to solve all kinds of problems to scale the tech for the company’s growth, solutions that help our clients move even further!
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the back-end for our SaaS product.
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications.
- Collaborate with CTO and CPO on the architecture and development of new product features.
What do we want?
1. Demonstrable experience designing, building and working on enterprise web applications.
2. Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+).
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP).
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs.
3. Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
4. In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub.
5. Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk,RDS etc).
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Python cron job and writing cron yml file.
- Experience with any CI/CD.
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
Kennect- We are a young, lean startup building+scaling a highly efficient B2B SaaS product. Our systems enable solving interesting problems for our clients with abstracted layers of systems and scale it big with various computing infrastructure & services relevant to the day. Working on this system, Engineers get to learn and use next level technologies above the basic NodeJS, MongoDB & Vue Stack and get a chance to Upgrade Their game.
We are seeking an Awesome Developer to join our team and take various responsibilities of new Enhancements to our systems. A perfect fit for this position will be someone with love for NodeJS & who is using Modern Web Technologies listed below for more than 10 months (may it be in your academic work) Must be highly interested in mastering Modern technologies like Node, Mongo, Aws. Fresh Graduates can also apply! If this seems interesting to you, drop us a line and let's discuss further.
Required Core skills:
1) Strong understanding of plus experience of Implementation of real world solutions with
- CSS & DOM
- Deploying Web Servers in Cloud
2)Keen interest in developing/utilizing
- Scalable Web Systems
- Distributed Databases
- Modular UI
3) Good if you have Understanding of
- The internet (Networking, routing and security)
- HTML ecosystem
- Mobile Applications (Cordova, RN, Native Apps)
- Networks, Operating Systems, TCP
4) # Familiarity with
- Tools: Git, Linux (shell scripting)
- Mechanisms: Auth, Encryption
- Apply fundamental software engineering design principles and write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Strong understanding of multi-threading, synchronization & performance analysis of web applications
- Highly experienced with developing RESTful API’s
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Develop unit tests, automation and debug code
- Improve & maintain the functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Understand the big picture, coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- 5+ work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in Django or at least one other popular Python web framework
- (like Flask or Pyramid)
- Excellent Python 3 development & debugging skills
- Knowledge of object oriented analysis & design as well as object-relational mapping (ORM) techniques
- Strong understanding microservices architecture & design patterns
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design principles, including good
- documentation of API using Swagger/OpenAPI specifications
- Familiarity with GIT
- Familiarity with microservices development & deployment, including CI/CD pipelines
- (e.g. Jenkins) and containerization platforms (e.g, Docker)
- Excellent team spirit & exceptional problem-solving skills
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer (Backend-Python), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Contribute to discussion on software
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier
- Prior 2-7 years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Django/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Looking for Python lead/architect
- Able to architect a application from scratch.
- Able to refactor code
- Knowledge of Flask, DJango
- Team player
- Able to lead the team and guide them
- Deployment of code on Azure platform
Good to have:
- Knowledge of SqlAlchemy
As a senior developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, deployment and support of application developed. As a member working in a team you will work with solution architect and other developers on interpretation/translation of use cases into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Write effective, scalable, testable and reusable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Coordinate with Internal/External teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Strong background in Object Oriented Programming, data structures
- Work experience as a Python Developer, should have hands on experience in building applications from scratch
- Expertise in Django framework
- Should have good control of object-relational mapping (ORM) and/or in any SQL database administration
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Should be good at Agile development
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up architecture/designs
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Self-learning, able to learn new technology and domain quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with engineer’s teams. Ability to collaborate closely with designers, front end team.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
Experience in Rest frameworks like flask & Django
- regular expression
- Exposure to git, Docker, Kubernetes
- CICD experience
- TensorFlow, sci-kit-learn ml libraries
- Knowledge in Agile-based development.
- Web scrapping experience
- Db connectivity libraries
- Email automation
- Selenium python libraries
Role - Backend Developer
Qualification:- BE Computer Engineering/MCA
Programming Language - Python & framework Django
- Building REST API's & Services In Django Framework
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of the database schema
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language Python
- Hands-on experience with Python Frameworks like Django
- Proficient knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes (Relational & NoSQL)
- Understanding of queueing systems like Redis/AWS SQS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in Docker
- HandsOn Knowledge with implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in managing applications on AWS
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling application to support load changes
- Product wide application-level thinking on API and data modeling