- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
Head of Engineering
https://60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60 Decibels is an impact measurement company that makes it easy to listen to the people who matter most. We believe that the best way to understand social impact is by talking to the people experiencing that impact. It sounds obvious when you say it, but that is not the typical practice for many impact investors, corporations and foundations working to create social change.
We collect social Impact data directly from beneficiaries (customers / employees / suppliers) using our network of 1000+ trained researchers in 70+ countries. We do it quickly and without the fuss typically associated with measuring social impact. Our researchers speak directly to customers to understand their lived experience; and our team turns all this data into benchmarked social performance reports, with accompanying insights, to help our clients demonstrate and improve social performance.
If you want to help build interesting solutions to help social enterprises that are solving some of the world’s most challenging problems, then read on! We're looking for a Head of Engineering to join our global team full-time, in a hybrid role for our Bengaluru office.
About the Position
We are seeking a full-time Head of Engineering, someone to lead a team of developers while solving real user problems through smart and efficient application of technical knowledge and tools. You will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for working with the team to translate product specs into clean, functional, production-ready code and to further develop features of our platform across the full technical stack.
You will have the opportunity to work across many types of projects across the organization. Your primary responsibility will be advancing our integrated data capture and insights platform (Ruby/React/PostgreSQL) and associated tooling (Python),which will involve, in part:
- Working with the Leadership, Product and Operations teams, and leading the Engineering team on requirements gathering, specifications and scoping for feature development & product initiatives
- Designing, developing, testing and maintaining robust applications and interfaces to a high level of quality, reliability and scalability
- Anticipating and leading the definition of the systems architecture vision to better support our team’s needs
- Growing our technical capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates
- Collaborating with team members to determine best practices and requirements for our software stack
- Participating in code reviews and model good development practices (such as test-writing)
- Troubleshooting coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace
First and foremost, you bring passion and dedication to this work because it matters to you. You are a pragmatic and product-driven engineer who is interested in solving user problems and delivering value while taking into account tradeoffs between Business and Tech. You have a bias towards action: you get your hands dirty and actively tackle problems in a way that leads to the best outcomes and brings teams together. You successfully balance flexibility and rigor, using informed judgement to make decisions. You model critical thinking and introspection, taking strategic risks and growing from mistakes. You are decisive and bold, have a growth mindset, are an excellent communicator, and know the value of being a part of an effective team. More specifically, you bring:
- 10+ years of experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate the impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team
- Deep knowledge of frameworks we use (e.g. Ruby on Rails, React), or the interest and ability of picking up new languages and frameworks quickly
- Professional experience building production-ready, data-intensive, applications and APIs
- Professional experience with developing and deploying applications using cloud service providers (eg. AWS, GCP, Azure, GitHub CI/CD)
- Demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity, open-source technologies
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills with both tech and non-tech teams/stakeholders.
Working with 60 Decibels
We are a fun, international and highly-motivated team who believes that team members should have the opportunity to expand their skills and career in a supportive environment. We currently have offices in New York, London, Nairobi and Bengaluru. Please note that permanent work authorization in one of these geographies is required.
We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work flexibly and in a fun, supportive working environment.
As a growing company, we are building towards a more universally accessible workplace for our employees. At this time, we do use some cloud-based technologies that are not compatible with screen readers and other assistive devices. We would be happy to discuss accessibility at 60 Decibels in greater depth during the recruitment process.
Want to get to know a little better?
> Sign up to receive https://us20.campaign-archive.com/home/?u=eb8a3471cbcc7f7bb20ae1019&id=4f8f9fc97a" target="_blank">The Volume, our monthly collection of things worth reading.
> Visit our website at http://www.60decibels.com/" target="_blank">60decibels.com.
> Read about our team values https://drive.google.com/a/60decibels.com/file/d/1XxQkrGpNrwQzuHBzq3KqNVVASoq_IZM9/view?usp=sharing" target="_blank">here.
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Flutter Developer for a sports tech startup based out of Frankfurt, Germany. This position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be working with the scrum master and Backend Developer from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM IST (Monday-Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
Experience required: 3-6 years
CTC: INR 5LPA- 9LPA
About the client
The client is a sports tech startup from Frankfurt, Germany that offers a mobile marketplace for users to book a suitable trainer and a SaaS for trainers to manage their business online effectively.
We are looking for a creative Flutter Developer who will be working full time to maintain the existing mobile app in Flutter and add more features and release them. Constant feedback and quality work are very important to us.
- Implement pixel perfect designs with Flutter
- Develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and deliver high availability and performance
- Create well documented, efficient code that follows all Flutter best practices
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Answer or fix findings from code review that is done by an external person
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Test your code against acceptance criteria
- Ensure development is matching specifications and only mark user stories as done when all acceptance criteria are well tested and fulfilled
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software component
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Requirements- Experience with
- Flutter for both iOS and Android
- REST API
- Google Maps API
- Connect to PHP/Laravel backend
- Slack, Trello
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs
- 3+ years experience in Flutter Development
- Experience working with mobile development
- Ability to understand business requirements and user stories and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Very comfortable and fast in learning new technologies, tools, and platforms
- Strong problem-solving and English communication skills
- Have shipped applications to the App Store or Google Play Store
- Proficiency in German (not necessary, but preferred)
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the
customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to
drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the
appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for
further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while
expanding on the core knowledge
1-3;3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc.
Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience
with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
JSON & XML Data formats (required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load
balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus,
but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft))
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
Established in 2009, Ashnik is a leading open source solutions and consulting company in South East Asia and India, headquartered in Singapore. We enable digital transformation for large enterprises through our design, architecting, and solution skills. Over 100 large enterprises in the region have acknowledged our expertise in delivering solutions using key open source technologies. Our offerings form critical part of Digital transformation, Big Data platform, Cloud and Web acceleration and IT modernization. We represent EDB, Pentaho, Docker, Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic, NGINX, Sysdig, Redis Labs, Confluent, and HashiCorp as their key partners in the region. Our team members bring decades of experience in delivering confidence to enterprises in adopting open source software and are known for their thought leadership.
Ashnik is looking for talented and passionate people to be part of technical support team. You will be responsible for solving technical problems to ensure uptime. You will assist customers with their technical issues and questions around specific technology, including configuration and tuning and performance. Successful candidate should understand the importance of ownership of the problem and way to get it solved by leveraging the team in given time.
- Be the First point of contact for support queries
- Be responsible for solving customer queries and tickets in timely manner.
- Communicate with customer and internal team regarding problems reported and solved status in timely and effective manner.
- Log monitoring, event monitoring and resolving tickets in defined SLA.
- Apply updates and patches to keep the software up-to-date in line with organizational policies
- Provide support for installation and configuration.
- Monitor and identify areas of performance improvement
- Identify and write scripts for automating support tasks.
- Communicate effectively internally and with product support team to reproduce, resolve support cases and document them.
- Hands-On experience and skills in Linux operating system
- Knowledge of ELK stack or relevant technologies such as SolaR, Splunk etc.
- Good understanding of Indices Mapping , Index management such as archiving, reindexing, sharding etc.
- Good understanding of Analytical data structure and experience in deployment of same in the form of Reports and Dashboards
- Experience in NoSQL or RDBMS technology is desirable
- Python/Node.js or relevant data processing programming experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Designing and Developing data pipeline using ETL tool such as Elastic Stack.
- Knowledge of real-time data collection with various data sources.
- Experience in deploying scalable Elastic cluster is desirable
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 -4 years of experience in technical support role.
- At least 2+ years experience working across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
- Experience in trouble shooting, maintaining and supporting production setup
- Engineering or equivalent degree
- Ability to interact effectively with customers for problem resolution.
- Sense of urgency and ownership to get problems solved in timely manner
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work on multiple tickets/ support cases effectively and to be able to manage the time critical tasks.
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs
Package: upto 8 LPA
About the job:
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer as a Tech-Cofounder who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming. You will be responsible for developing & designing a project/product from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bridge functional abilities and other company's resources to improve efficiency.
- Additionally, ensure collaboration between workers is easier and optimizes the company's inside IT processes/infrastructure.
- Developing the product vision.
- Designing user interactions on web pages. Selecting a technology stack, designing the application architecture, setting up a scalable cloud-based infrastructure (as well as choosing the cloud service provider), and testing the application.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality. Make sure that the company's data is protected.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Responsible for developing a minimum viable product (MVP) in the shortest time possible.
- Ensuring responsiveness of app
- Conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Strong visualization to thoughtfully process business needs and mitigate those under core functionalities of the application.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with Product Management experience is desirable.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Nodejs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good problem-solving & leadership skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A flawless executor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Building cross-platform hybrid applications
- Experience and knowledge in developing Ecommerce applications and video streaming.
- Experience in MERN stack is a plus
- Experience in deploying production ready codes
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines
- Previous working experience is not mandatory as long as you know how to build & move the ship.
Informatica PowerCenter (9x ,10.2) : Minimum 2+ years experience
SQL / PLSQL: Understanding of SQL procedure. Able to convert procedures into Informatica mapping.
Good to have- Advantage if you have knowledge of Windows Batch Script.
at UAE Client
Team Lead (L3 Technical Support)
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated technical leads to lead the product L3 technical support teams. As a Technical Lead for L3 team, your duties will primarily be working with the customer success department on technical issues including software system design and maintenance. You will also be involved in directing team members and identifying/managing risk in collaborations with other teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to gain extensive knowledge of PierianDx products (includes user workflow, user needs, end-to-end workflow, product architecture and design), problem-solving skills, knowledge of best practices and the software development life-cycle.
- Bachelors or Masters of Computer Science or related
Total years of experience - 6 to 13
- Must have experience in leading technical small to medium size teams.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front end and back end technologies.
- Should be an outstanding programmer with 5 to 8 years of experience in PierianDx product-related technologies (e.g. AWS, Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, microservices, Node.JS, React/Angular, SQL as well as No-SQL Databases, basics of Linux, Shell Scripting)
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Experience with continuous integration infrastructure for software development such as Jenkins.
- Soft skills: Good Communication, Active listening, Influencing, Challenge self and team Experience with SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook. Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high-quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A desire to learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skill
- Experience in developing software for medical devices (ISO 13485/IEC 62304)
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience using Test Driven Development processes
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Take ownership of providing technical support to the customer success team (for the issues they could not resolve in L1/L2). Examine potential areas for Service Improvement and recommend solutions/proposals to Product Management
- Work with Customer Success management and be aware of implementation projects and timelines; coordinate with project/program managers to plan and support release activities.
- Interact with internal and cross teams to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems. Develop, coordinate and promote the effective functioning of problem management activities across all of Pieriandx product & customer success teams.
- Provide technical leadership - Lead and prioritize the Application/Technical Support team’s workload. Guide team members to troubleshoot & resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Contribute to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes. Provide input to application/infrastructure scalability
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Maintain application by regular monitoring, performance tuning and testing activities
- Ensure compliance with SDLC processes defined at organization level to meet quality goals set at product level. Ensure there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function remit.
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle. Follow appropriate departmental and company procedures and policies (i.e. change control, security and auditing, release, configuration, problem and incident management).
- Maintain good working relationships with internal departments
- Design, prepare and conduct training relating to Problem & Incident Management
- Provide timely and expert advice on emerging trends and issues affecting Service Delivery and Support. Develop strategies to allow Application Support to manage resultant problems