You need to write scalable Python code for developing and implementing robust applications. You would indulge your dedication and passion to build server-side logic ensuring low-latency and high end performance. You should have sound knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Software Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision.
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Python and Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the
following skills to succeed.
- Strong Python skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage
at US based early age start-up!!
● Mastery of Golang, with experience working on complex projects.
● Experience of working in a high performance/high scalability environment.
● Experience with optimization
● Linux systems experience at the network and system level. Can discuss things like
epoll and TCP handshakes.
● Experience with production environments including hands-on experience dealing
with deployments, monitoring, hotfixing, A/B testing, triaging, and stability.
● Backend Framework: gin
● Monitoring/performance tools: Datadog
3 to 8 years Development and delivery experience with Go
Good knowledge of RESTful API web services and good experience with API Frameworks
Familiarity with code versioning tools(Git)
Experience writing scalable solutions and having knowledge on big data tools like Kafka
Great Object-Oriented and functional programming skills, including strong design pattern knowledge.
Strong communication and client-facing skills.
Experience with Microservices, Microservice Principles (Service discovery, API gateways etc) knowledge is a bonus.
Familiarity with at least one cloud service (Heroku/AWS/GCP/Azure) will be good to have.
Experience with API security standards and implementation (OAuth).
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop backend services in Go Language
Write code to handle the scale of thousands of requests per second
Following best practices of XP/Agile like TDD, SOLID principles, pair programming, etc.
Deal with cloud-native services and Debug issues on a live setup
- Product development using Python Django
- Working on high/low-level product designs
- Building innovative SaaS products for customers in the Recommendation domain
- Deliver code in an agile team environment along with highly experienced team members.
Experience: Minimum 1 years of Backend Development experience in Django
- Strong Experience in Frameworks like Python Django, Flask
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience in building multi-tier SaaS applications with exposure to micro-services, caching, pub-sub, messaging technologies
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases. Ability to design database schemas and scaling strategies
- Design micro-services architectures, REST API specs
- Exposure to technologies like Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Redshift, Nginx, GraphQL is a plus.
- A strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Bachelor's / Master Degree in CS
- Experience in GIT in mandatory
- Exposure to AWS, Docker, CI/CD systems like Jenkins is a plus
technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation
and investigation in a cloud environment (specifically AWS and/or
Azure), preferably with IoT products.
● Working with smaller startups or mid-sized companies
Experience in one of following programming languages:
● Python and restful API frameworks. Experience of
working/integrating with cloud services providers like AWS
(preferred) / Azure / GCP
on experience with React.js/React.native Experience in REST APIs,
● Experience with server-side programming in a high volume
large system / application environment including the availability,
scalability, resiliency, and performance design patterns
● Management of hosting environment, including database
administration (preferably relational databases MySQL, Postgres etc.)
● Familiarity with software configuration management tools,
defect tracking tools, peer review tools and source control systems
(like git). Create and maintain good quality software documentation.
● Experience & willingness to work with overseas (e.g. USA)
customers and product management teams
● Experience building, leading, managing and mentoring highperformance engineering teams of 3-10 engineers
● Good verbal & written communication skills in English
We are a global intelligent automation firm with a market-leading pay-as-you-go SaaS platform and
proprietary automation accelerators that can optimise and scale enterprises’ digital programs. We
provide end-to end-automation solutions through advisory, implementation and managed services.
Our cloud platform and industry-focused AI products, enable us to make automation accessible to
Experience Range - 3 - 7 Years.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Worked on utilities modules and libraries
- Unified server for API testing
- Building automation framework for performance and functional testing
- Build mock services
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions