Program / Senior Program Manager
- Define and develop roadmaps to deliver strategic goals
- Regularly review the annual and quarterly roadmaps and refine the scope and priorities
- Drive progress reviews with senior management and leadership
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans
- Report plans, progress, risks regularly at different levels
- Develop release management plans, processes and drive the adoption
- Develop release calendars and release management plans to achieve the same
- Drive sprint planning, standup meetings and ensure the work being done follows the plans
- Lead the customer engagements, set up processes, tools to manage the engagements
- Lead progress reviews, discussions around new requirements and issues with customers and internal teams to ensure customer success
- Articulate customers requirements to the cross functional teams, plan to deliver them
- Organize and manage all phases of the programs to ensure on-time completion
Knowledge and Skills
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience in managing complex cross-functional large scale enterprise projects.
- Good understanding of tools used for development, QE and Dev Ops
- Experience in setting up, configuring and driving usage of project management tools
- Experience in managing releases in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner with different functions across the organization
- Experience setting up templates and processes that are repeatable
- Passion for using data to drive reviews and decision making
- Ability to write crisp and robust stories to communicate complex issues, requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science from a reputed college
- PMP Certification is a plus
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- At least 2-3 years in a software development role
- At least 1-2 years in a technical lead role independently managing sub-projects / development of components
- At least 5-7 years in managing software development projects using agile methodologies
- At least 3-4 years (running in parallel to the above) managing releases to the cloud and / or on-prem environments
Total minimum experience for program manager: 12 years.
Total minimum experience for Sr. Program manager: 14 years.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle a portfolio of projects and clients in parallel from Fortune 1000 companies and across geographies.
- Plan for a quarter ahead and develop an execution plan for projects and people in the team. Need to be ahead of both client and internal resources in planning and execution.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with product delivery, the sales team, client and account managers.
- Make sure that the projects are achieving promised business value/RoI and figure out ways to achieve it if there is a gap.
- Build Rapport with clients and manage those effectively, high end consulting touch would be required
- Manage escalations, variations, complexities in projects effectively.
- Able to effectively use the established frameworks in project execution, client handling, resource utilization, resource mentoring etc.
- Directly supervises functional consultants, solution architects; conducts employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions
- Manage up- Make sure to keep the higher management honest and able to strike a right balance between issues/items that are to be escalated vs that are to be handled.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree (preferably from a top reputed university)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with small and large groups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand Fortune 1000 client business complexities and handle those
- Overall 8+ years of professional services experience with extensive experience in customer facing roles and involved in requirements gathering, gap analysis, feasibility study etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Project manager or equivalent role demonstrating management and leadership experience, preferably in a fast paced consulting / professional services set-up.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing large portfolio, leading cross-functional teams and tracking the project progress against the plans
- Experience in leading and mentoring people as part of the project life cycle.
- Experience in following the established processes/standards/templates to achieve successful results.
- Experience with Invoice-to-Cash related business process is desirable
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team management and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to negotiate with stakeholders and have challenging discussions
- Proven problem solving, risk mitigation and analytical skills
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership to drive the projects from start to finish with maximum client delight
6+ years of experience in project management large and medium sized engagements
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with team members, provide project management expertise and leadership in the execution of complex software projects.
- Accountable and responsible for managing and reporting project schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk and procurement for the project.
- Consistently apply the defined project management standards and methodologies defined by the organization to assigned projects. Establish project management principles, processes, and artefacts as necessary.
- Drive appropriate organizational change influencing stakeholders as required to ensure the successful program/project execution.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders on the project as necessary
- Plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, resource allocation and utilization for the project from initiation through closure.
- Manage project schedule and budgets – Track project metrics data (e.g., completed and in-progress work, schedule and cost variances, resource health, risks and issues etc.) and other project specific information and regularly communicate it to the project stakeholders
- Report progress and health of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders
- Manage project communications and meetings (Daily Stand-Up Meetings, Project Reviews, AdHoc Requests)
- Proactively manage or project risks, action items, issue resolutions, key decisions and stakeholder feedback
- Understand dependencies and organize the activities ensuring successful completion of the project
- Communicate regularly with the project sponsor and the team
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues pertaining to the project.
- Ensure project governance practices are in place to monitor and control the project
- PMP or similar certification with good understanding of project management and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Good understanding of budgeting, estimation, and project financial management
- Experience of working in shared resources environment with teams based across different time zones
- Knowledge of MS Project for overall project tracking, Jira for tracking agile development and SharePoint as collaboration tool
- Bachelors degree
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned to mainly Business as Usual (BAU) work and to a lesser degree, important department initiatives and applicable portions of corporate projects and initiatives.
Job Location: Chennai
Condé Nast is looking for a Project Manager - Product Operations who has proven
experience in project management and the ability to lead projects across various
teams. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our
collaborative culture. You will be working closely across teams to ensure that all
project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
● Become a subject matter expert on experience with customer
segmentation, profiling, merchandising and targeting
● Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with design and
● Engage and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy
● Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and
maintain existing features to drive business goals.
● Communicate project status, key issues and decisions, coordinate meetings
through the project lifecycle with appropriate business units and stakeholders
● Ensure delivery happen on time
● Focus on continual improvement and innovation through retrospective
Desired Skills & Qualification
● 6 to 8 years Project Management experience
● 1+ years of work experience in digital marketing / brand marketing
/ performance marketing in a consumer-centric business
● PMP certified
● A proven track record of working with engineers, and various stakeholders
to coordinate,plan, execute, and track product releases end to end.
● Experience managing data projects and online web applications
● Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll
up one’s sleeves to get the job done
● Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
● Proven ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation -
Business Requirement, stories,
● Status reports, roadmaps, charts, etc. (please include samples)
● Proficient with one or more PM and Roadmap tools such as MS Project,
Jira, ProdPad, as well as MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
● Experience and interest in media, publishing, and / or a related industry is a
● Knowledge of UAT and QA/QC processes is an added advantage
● Strong understanding of technologies (Python, JS, Java, Cloud services, etc.) is
● Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology preferred.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST GLOBAL
Condé Nast is a global media house with over a century of distinguished publishing
history. With a portfolio of iconic brands like Vogue, GQ, Vanity Fair, The New Yorker
and Bon Appétit, we at Condé Nast aim to tell powerful, compelling stories of
communities, culture and the contemporary world. Our operations are headquartered
in New York and London, with colleagues and collaborators in 32 markets across the
world, including France, Germany, India, China, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Mexico, and
Condé Nast has been raising the industry standards and setting records for excellence
in the publishing space. Today, our brands reach over 1 billion people in print, online,
video, and social media.
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and
social platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made
the right move to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new
Data team entirely dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and
visualization. This team helps drive engagement, fuel process innovation, further
content enrichment, and increase market revenue. The Data team aimed to create a
company culture where data was the common language and facilitate an environment
where insights shared in real-time could improve performance.
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London.
The team at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands'
digital capabilities and boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups,
Data Intelligence, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product
and Marketing Ops, Client Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The
teams-built capabilities and products to create data-driven solutions for better
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create
diverse forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and
celebrate the extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable
past. We are Condé Nast, and It Starts Here.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to the product pipeline.
- Create and manage the product plan for new tech integrations with the third-party vendors.
- Manage the current integrations with the third-party vendors for ongoing changes & requirements.
- Determine and define clear deliverables for the team members. Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring the team is actively working toward established product milestones.
- Hold daily scrum team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Ensure high test coverage and low post release issues through effective product planning.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Master's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacle
- Job Title:- Project Engineer/Project Manager
- of days:- 5 days working hours.
- Timing:- 10 a.m to 6 p.m
- Notice Period:- 1 month
- Qualification:- B.E. ELECTRICAL (MOST PREFERABLE) OR B.E. MECHANICAL
- Experience:- MIN 2YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN GROUND MOUNTED AND ROOFTOP OR MIN 5mw OF EXPERIENCE.
- Having experience of solar project execution
- Site visit, material forecasting
- BOM preparation
- Solar plant drawing preparation
- Experience on AutoCAD for various drawing i.e. Plant layout, electrical SLD, earthing design, structure design planning.
- Project costing forecast, costing Estimation and cost evaluation of project as per market.
- Vendor management.
- Vendors follow-up.
- Vendors payment update and working follow-up.
- Readiness to visit any site and experienced enough to prepare the project planning.
- Responsible for on-site project issue.
- Project Management.
- Responsible for the delivery of a set of projects/ operations for a single large account or multiple accounts.
- Takes ownership of logistics and resource needs during start-up and growth of an account.
- Defines and implements transition strategy when taking over from other suppliers.
- Leads account steering committee meetings.
- Leads task forces to complete SBU-level initiatives.
- Leads account growth and sustenance through pre-sales support and constant engagement with customers in collaboration with other service lines.
- Creates teaming agreements/ sub - contracts to forge alliances/ partnerships for account growth/ sustenance.
- Conducts structured review of projects and audits projects (for process compliance) and fixes the gaps with corrective actions.
- Benchmarks against industry best practices and drives/manage change within the delivery structure, processes/ operations accordingly.
- Drives innovations to improve customer service at the account level.
- Looking for Strong Experience in Enterprise Learning and Corporate Learning Projects
- Strong Experience in End to End Project Management Lifecycle
- Excellent Project Management Skills - Project Estimations, Project Metrics, Meeting Deadlines, Project Reporting
- Strong in Project Planning,Project Monitoring and Followup, Project Proposals and Client Follow-Ups,
Experience : 10+ Years
Location : Pune
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with a proven record of increased responsibility
- Hands on experience in design, development and managing Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing
- and Business Intelligence projects
- Experience of managing projects in Big Data, Cloud, Data warehousing, Business Intelligence
- Using open source or top of the line tools and technologies
- Good knowledge of Dimensional Modeling
- Experience of working with any ETL and BI Reporting tools
- Experience of managing medium to large projects, preferably on Big Data
- Proven experience in project planning, estimation, execution and implementation of medium to
- large projects
- Should be able to effectively communicate in English
- Strong management and leadership skills, with proven ability to develop and manage client
- Proven problem-solving skills from both technical and managerial perspectives
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position is remote with occasional travel to other offices, client sites, conventions, training
- locations, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business\Economics, or a related field or demonstrated,
- equivalent/practical knowledge or experience
- Day to day project management, scrum and agile management including project planning, delivery
- and execution of Big Data and
- Primary Point of contact for customer related to all project engagements, delivery and project
- Design right architecture and technology stack depending on business requirement on Cloud / Big
- Data and BI related technologies both some on-premise and on cloud
- Liaise with key stakeholders to define the Cloud / Big data solutions roadmap, prioritize the
- Responsible for end to end project delivery of Cloud / Big Data Solutions from project estimations,
- project planning, resourcing and monitoring perspective
- Drive and participate in requirements gathering workshops, estimation discussions, design
- meetings and status review meetings
- Support & assist the team in resolving issues during testing and when the system is in production
- Involved in the full customer lifecycle with a goal to make customers successful and increase
- revenue and retention
- Interface with the offshore engineering team to solve customer issues
- Develop programs that meet customer needs with respect to functionality, performance,
- scalability, reliability, schedule, principles and recognized industry standards
- Requirement analysis and documentation
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Visit and/or host clients to strengthen business relationships
Salary Offer: 50,000 - 75,000 per month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Project Manager with over 2-3 years of experience in creating SRS documents or SOWs, planning and managing web and mobile application projects and teams using agile methodologies.
Key Skills required :
1. Proficiency in building software specification documents and SRSs or SOWs
2. Ability to understand project requirements and briefs to build workflows and documentation required to build the solution
3. Clear understanding of SDLC concepts and best practices
4. Strong understanding of web applications, websites, mobile applications and related technology solutions
5. Strong people management skills, resource planning skills and communication skills
6. Ability to build and maintain project plans so as to ensure that projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding client briefs clearly and propose suitable solutions in consultation with the team
2. Build the required project documentation, workflows and SRS/SOWs in collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders for the project
3. Maintain the SRS documentation during the course of the project
4. Understand and manage change requests
5. Prepare and manage task burndowns related to the project and establish an overall project plan
6. Develop and actively manage the plan and provide weekly status and tracking reporting on the health of the project.
7. Ability to manage a team of experienced developers, technical experts to develop the product
8. Communication provide clear, consistent and timely messaging; both verbal and written; within the team and to technology and business leadership; facilitate effective and timely meetings
Based out of Norway, and presence in many countries, their solutions are being implemented in various industries ensuring efficient and smarter automation. Within 4 years of its existence, the company has seen 3 times revenue growth and over 100 employees building global and economical solutions and a diverse organisation well prepared for the future.
- Aligning product roadmap with delivery goals to ensure prioritizations of resources and tasks during sprints
- Coordinating with product managers, business analyst and development teams for execution of projects
- Helping in the definition of sprint goals and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring relevant stake holders are up to date with necessary information
- Resourcing availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
- Tracking project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- 3+ years as Technical Project Manager
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum/ Kanban) is must
- Experience with task tracking systems like Jira, VSTS is must
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience with project management tools like MS Project is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Good knowledge of software life cycle and processes and various methodologies
- Resource planning, performance management and team motivational skills are must.