- Provide enterprise grade support to our clients over email and phone
- Address core technical queries related to the product
- Perform cause analysis of customer issues via in-depth research and analysis using information from product logs and other databases
- Collaborate with Engineering and Data Analytics to help solve customer issues and provide reports
- Create and maintain internal documentation repositories
- Triage incoming requests and enhance workflows to deal with incoming ticket volume
- Ensure speedy resolution of issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Be a part of an elite Technical Support team
- Build partnerships and work with some of the biggest enterprise accounts across different domains like e-commerce, travel, insurance, banks, telecom etc
- Core markets include US, Europe and SE Asia.
- 1-2 years of experience providing enterprise support to Indian and Global clients (B2B SaaS)
- Knowledge of Zendesk and JIRA is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex concepts through clear and accurate writing
- People skills and having the gift of the gab to handle tricky situations
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Flexibility of working in rotational shifts
Life at WebEngage:
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
About the role
(This is a Full Remote Opportunity)
We are seeking a highly motivated people manager with solid experience or deep interest in the Ad Tech industry and a real passion for helping the team to grow.
The Technical Solutions Specialist team is responsible for providing a high level of support for the most complex task the local technical solution can face especially on COA (Criteo Offsite Ads), In-app, and security topics. Solutions engineers are experts in the inner workings of Criteo's best-in-class technology – they have the ability to easily guide a technical integration and are comfortable with communicating directly with clients.
You will lead the Specialist team and make sure to provide state-of-the-art support for all of our partners in the APAC market. This mission will be done by collaborating closely with the rest of the APAC Technical Solutions organization.
You will also partner with the Global teams to voice APAC specificities and with the internal escalations team to execute successfully on your mission.
For this role, Criteo is looking for a talented leader who will be able to autonomously guide, mentor, and grow the Specialist Technical Solution team. This ideal candidate will have finely tuned communication skills, search for creative solutions, an excellent business instinct, and the ability to work outside their comfort zone to push the business forward.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of Technical Solutions Specialists and empower them to perform their duties in every situation.
- Raise the bar and further develop the strong team spirit and each unique and special individual of the team.
- Mentor and develop the team, ensuring their happiness and career growth over time
- Maintain high-level technical knowledge of Criteo solutions and future product direction.
- Support the business to ensure client/partner technical requirements and timelines are met.
- Ensure the most efficient task distribution within the team, and make sure the team has the tools and training to do their job effectively.
- Develop strong collaborative partnerships with the Technical Solutions Leads in the APAC.
- Support in hiring team members and be responsible for successful onboarding them.
- Streamline the team’s activity through the implementation of scalable processes, and the development of efficient investigation frameworks.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement effort on Criteo Technical guidelines & processes to deliver improvements
- Report activities and performances to your manager on a regular basis.
- Be the arbiter of quality work in the team
- Focus on driving our core KPIs (Reduce ticket resolution times and handle optimization & support ticket volumes)
- Maintain the team engagement
- Strength of the partnership with other teams in Criteo
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology-related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- 4+ years of experience in Operations, preferably in the Ad Tech or e-commerce industry.
- 2 years of people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, can unite a team around common goals, and enjoy proactively sharing knowledge and teaching others.
- Excellent attention to detail and value of a long-term approach over short-term shortcuts.
- Thrive in collaboration and love working as a group with your team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors.
- Problem-solving and being comfortable with ambiguity in a fast pace environment
Job Description :-
- You will be developing a Web platform by mirroring an existing App and developing all sections/ modules as present on app in Web.
- Independently develop the platform.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years.
- Must have knowledge of responsive design.
Industry Type: IT Software
Job Location: Indore MP
Experience: 2-3 yrs.
Job Type: Full Time
• The ERP Implementation Professional will work closely with ERP team members as well as end
users to provide functional support and training of business processes enabled by
PROCESSMASTER ERP in the respective modules.
• ERP Implementation, for the modules like Finance, Production, Stores, Sales, Inventory Control.
• Provide ERP support by resolving customer queries via phone, email, remotely or at client-side
• Responsible to communicate with Customer ERP core team, implementation team, Technical
consultant and his Manager.
• To Maintain Flowcharts, SOP's and prepare user manuals and provide end user training
• To configure, deploy and manage the ERP system and the backend database system
• Extensively travel to client end for software implementation and training purpose.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Any Graduate/Post Graduate with 0-3 yrs. experience of working with ERP Softwares
• Minimum 1+ year working experience in Software implementation and Support
• Strong knowledge of PLSQL is required
• Ability to solve complex business issues and having excellent communication and presentation
• Functional knowledge of ERP Modules and Processes
• Prior experience in implementation and support of Manufacturing ERP Solution would be
|Must Have : SharePoint
• Should have good experience on power platform (mostly Power Automate)
• Strong exposure to HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap is a mandate.
• Minimum 2+ years of hands on experience on SharePoint online designing and development
Homes247.in is looking for amazing Angular Developers for our Bangalore branch.
Candidates should develop application codes in the AngularJS/Angular, Rest Web Services, and Java technologies for the Application Development Centre. Should be a team player and work towards developing the brand's image.
Come and Be a Part of India's Favourite Property Portal and scale up your career to the next level.
Skills and Qualifications Required
Graduate - BE/B.Tech(CSE,IT)
6 Months - 1-year Experience with Angular 6+
Professional and Precise communication skills
Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JS methods for providing per formant visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30 fps at all times
Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback
Knowledge about PHP & MYSQL
Good knowledge of Responsive developments.
Experience with Restful API Services.
Delivering a complete front end application
Coordinating your workflow with the graphic designer
We are looking for immediate joiners.
Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.
Greetings from Black and White Business Solutions
We have huge openings for "Domestic & International Voice Process"
• 10th/PUC/ITI/Diploma/Graduate/PG anything is fine.
• Good communication skill.
Work Location: All over bangalore
Interview Location: Indiranagar
Salary Package:13000-31000 + Incentives Based on your Interview Performance
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries
. • He/She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
Interested Candidates Please drop your updated CV to the Below
Looking for immediate joiners.
Thanks & Regards
Support at Exotel is different. The goal is not just to deliver help to our customers, but to deliver happiness. It's not the same questions over and over again, and often involves researching/understanding the business side of how companies use our platform to build their communication applications and help accordingly.
Providing time-sensitive help to meet the customer’s needs during each interaction is of utmost importance.
Exotel is one of Southeast Asia’s largest cloud telephony companies. Our aim is to change the way enterprises look at customer communication. We build the best in class communication products that power the companies of today and tomorrow. Our technology enables customer communication for our clients such as Uber, Ola, Go-Jek, Redbus, Flipkart, Quikr, Practo,Lazada, Redmart, to name a few.
We are a young company with humble beginnings in 2011 that grew from a 3 member team to 150+ employees in 2018. Our technology has connected 85 million people, powered 1.2 billion customer calls, powered 3.2 billion voice API calls, 3.2 billion business SMS powered. Read our 2018 growth story here.
About the Role
Customer Happiness is one of our key differentiators. In this role you will be the customer champion for Exotel, thrive to create great customer experience while responding to customer inquiries, resolving their queries and ensure all the agreed SLA’s are met consistently. In this role, you will be working with internal and external stakeholders with high level of ownership on your deliverables with customer first approach.
What we are looking for?
- You're empathetic to customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes. You listen and understand well. You’re smart and know that not everyone comes with the same skill sets and help people whether they are technically inclined or not. Your job is to make the customer feel empowered and happy after each interaction.
- You love solving problems and have the ability to provide solutions to technical problems that customers face. You never give up when you don't know the answer right away.
- You have dual qualities of time management, patience and ability to speak to customers with confidence and conviction.
- You write well. You know exactly what word or punctuation to use based on the context.
- As we are an API driven company, you either know how applications are built using APIs or have a keen interest to learn.
Why should you join us?
- You want to be an enabler for business success with an appetite for steep learning.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching teams, take pride in teams success.
- You enjoy solving problems and thrive for excellence
What will you do?
- You’ll be our Product Champ in all areas. Providing solutions to different problems of clients by taking help of different internal tools, coordinating with Tech Support (this is one team with whom you’ll be working the most), Network operations, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams.
- You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of Exotel. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares apart from answering phone calls and responding to emails.
- Ensure that all the related notes/ call comments are properly documented and suitable information is provided to clients.
- Maintain our https://support.exotel.in/support/home" target="_blank">knowledge base site. Write, edit and help create content whenever necessary.
- We work 24*7, considering we now are expanding geographically. We expect you to be comfortable working in rotational shifts (you’ll be working from home during nights and over weekends, though)