Sr. Product Manager at OneCard
At Onecard, we're re-imagining the credit card for a new generation of users. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a small team of experienced Product Managers who have helped build successful products at companies such as Gaana, Walnut, ICICI Bank among others.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF:
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
- You observe users and talk to them to get insights for building products.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration. This is very important as we're rapidly growing.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You’ve spent at least 3 years in product management, especially working on mobile apps.
- You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
- You’ve worked with design teams and software like Figma/Zeplin/Balsamiq.
- Experience in Fintech and gaming is preferred. Especially working on reward programs.
You’ve built something with 100k+ users in a consumer facing application. If you've built something on your own - a blog or a website, please send us a link.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR APPLICATION:
A few words on...
- Why you’re interested in being a product manager at OneCard in particular
- The product you are most proud of shipping, and your role in its development
- The biggest product mistake you’ve made (we all have them!)
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Why Join Us
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our product team and below are the criteria's that are specific for this role.
Key responsibilities: Leading, developing and scaling the Vakilsearch Product Platform to be capable of on-boarding, nurturing and fulfilling requirements over 70 Million Small and Medium Enterprises, and
handling the legal needs of India's Internet ready population.
● Predict and guide Business goals through a product first approach to business growth
● Product Roadmap: Align product roadmap to business priorities and define roadmap for
integration of existing product suite as well as for new product development.
● Drive a fail fast, learn quickly and ship rapidly culture where high quality products are delivered
at pace with an iterative model of development
● Grow and foster a mission-driven product and customer experience team to solve the
challenges of legal, tax and compliance in small and medium enterprises.
● Platform based acquisition: Align with Sales & Marketing leadership on the ideal customer
acquisition paths for target customer segments, and then build out a world class user
experience to support those acquisition paths.
● Fulfilment and retention: Productize seamless customer journeys for a range of services with a
key focus on customer experience and customer retention. Drive increase in average revenue
● Scale products based on key market and customer insights/ data analytics.
● Innovation: Leverage experimentation and develop rapid go-to market products relevant for
our customer segments.
● 5-8 years with track record of leading B2B/ B2B products to successful revenue outcomes.
Atleast 5 years of building and scaling product teams.
● Demonstrated proficiency in product led growth, pricing, and self-service purchasing
experience best practices
● Formal Agile Training- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
● Experience in Legal, Insurance, Finance/fin-tech, Reg or Compliance Tech industries an added
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Product Manager in the Mobile Games you’ll be responsible for ensuring the games you work on are commercially successful. You’ll be working closely with internal and external teams to guide games through the development process through to launch.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the glue that keeps our game releases together, making sure the development process and release are smooth and successful ”
What you will really be doing
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of published mobile games
- Use game KPIs to help guide future development plans
- Help in the design and development of core game loops and economy systems
- Working closely with and collaborating with external developers
- Collaborating with numerous internal teams including PR, creative, publishing and digital marketing to ensure games are ready to be successfully launched and marketed
- Brief and organise the delivery of marketing materials across a range of platforms and channels.
- Working alongside Publishing Managers and with internal and 3rd party development teams to form a complete link between development and release/marketing.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in a relevant role (e.g. Production, marketing, PR or similar), organising across multiple teams.
- Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
- Willingness to drive results and deadlines based on targets and KPIs
- A creative spark and familiarity with high-quality marketing assets
- Passion for games and knowledge of industry trends and key players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
RaRa Delivery is revolutionizing e-commerce in Indonesia by moving all the deliveries to instant and same-day. We are making instant deliveries truly scalable and cost-effective by leveraging a differentiated operating model and real-time smart batching technology. We are already partnered with all the biggest players in Indonesia across product categories and are backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, East Ventures and 500 Startups.
About the role
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and execution. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with engineering to deliver quality winning products. It also includes working with sales, ops, marketing and finance to ensure productivity, revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Identify user problems and provide solutions with product feature/improvements
Define and write product backlogs and drive prioritization within an agile team
Working closely with developers, designers, and other stakeholders to implement new products, features or improvements.
Evaluate the impact of the product/feature/improvements periodically
Act as an intermediary between operations, technical, and business to ensure all processes are in harmony
Communicate product plan and user feedback to all related stakeholders
Ideal Candidate Profile
Minimum 2 years’ experience working as Product Manager in a hyper growth startup
Able to breakdown complex problems into smaller use cases and solutions
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements and features
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
Ability to speak and write in English and Bahasa and work in a multicultural environment
Possess empathy for our users
Have a genuine interest in logistics and technology
Tailor and Circus is a progressive and unisex underwear brand in the Indian apparel space, at the forefront of E-commerce and product innovation. We have created India's most comfortable and responsible piece of underwear, offering the highest quality and selling direct-to-consumer. As a brand, we are India's first inclusive and body-positive underwear company. This has been part of the company's DNA since the inception, all our models and influencers who represent the brand are real people having real bodies.
Tailor and Circus is looking to hire suitable candidates for the Product Manager role who will handle user-facing product experience (website) and is very data-driven. The role will be based either in Bangalore or Coimbatore.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be focused on building consumer-facing applications for the Tailor and Circus website.
- You will be responsible for conceptualizing and building user experience across the website and other customer touchpoints.
- Define and manage all critical user journeys and conversion funnels across website and other customer touchpoints.
- You will be responsible for launch and change management of features going live on apps/website.
- You will work closely with PMs responsible for all key business areas (Marketing, Design and Tech) to create a simple and delightful experience for our users.
- You will have a high degree of responsibility and ownership.
- You will drive the strategy, roadmap, execution, and growth of a product area.
- You will work closely with other product managers, engineers, designers, marketing, legal, analytics and do everything (defining requirements, prioritizing, testing, writing copy, tracking metrics and more.) to deliver high-quality products.
Apply If you:
- Minimum of 1-2 Years of Experience in Product & Marketing Management
- Can showcase your user-facing products experiences
- Have very high customer obsession
- Are a highly data-oriented person and have skills to analyze data using SQL
- Have an understanding of funnels, sprint & agile ways of working, PRDs & wireframes
- Have empathy towards users and colleagues, are creative and excited by ideating/ building new product features and functionalities.
It’s an amazing time to join Pocket FM as we continue shaping the future of audio entertainment both in India and globally. We are India's leading audio OTT platform with the largest collection of OTT shows, podcasts, and audiobooks across a wide variety of genres and languages. We are reimagining the traditional radio to build an internet-scale platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Our mission is to give voice to Indian stories and wisdom. Pocket FM has grown to 40 Million + users in a short span of 3 years. We are backed
by some of the most prominent VCs in India and are the market leader in the audio space.
About the Summary
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building and scaling one of the world’s most personalised audio content discovery platforms. You will be responsible for defining and delivering product roadmap and strategy that contribute to the retention of users. You’ll inspire teams of engineers to execute and deliver that best in class recommendation experience, and in the process have a substantial impact on the happiness of our users and success of our business. This is a strategically important role for Pocket FM and the opportunity for impact is high.
● Build a roadmap and execution strategies with the team by understanding user and strategic needs, utilizing data insights and working closely with stakeholders
● Lead multiple projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll set the vision for the core user experience of the product
● Triangulate data and insights to develop a robust product strategy and inform decision-making
● Manage cross-functional relationships to keep stakeholders informed, receive input, and influence their thinking
● Demonstrate your expertise and product craft to successfully ship products that move our topline retention metrics
● Prioritize new features based on user needs, Pocket FM short term and long term business goals and technical platform scalability
● You have 2+ years experience managing and developing well-loved software products as a product manager. You’ve had many experiences defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
● You have in product experience of using machine learning to solve recommendation and ranking problems
● You have delivered projects that have shown proven impact for your business
● You have good instincts but match that with deep analytical thinking to focus on the things that matter most, especially with expertise in large amounts of data. You are experienced in making hard data-informed decisions.
● You are able to distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts, and understand how to lead a team through ambiguity.
● You consider the user in everything you do and love partnering with design, insights and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
● You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
Website: Free Hindi Audio Books | Kahaniya | Podcast & FM Radio App - Pocket FM
ML Product Manager
Sr. Director of Product Management
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager for our AI/ML Product team that is responsible for delivering ML powered products and applications such as Campaign recommendations and personalization.
As part of the team, the candidate will lead the full product lifecycle of the product, including market research, competitive analysis, gathering requirements, developing specifications, and getting the product developed and delivered to customers.
You will help transform ideas into AI products for our customers and drive adoption working with cross functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Own product feature from market research, execution, go-to-market and impact evaluation.
- Review customer feedback, analyze impact and prioritize it, and convert into clearly defined product requirements to create a feature backlog
- Write product specs, define product UI with the UX team, review test plans.
- Collaborate with Engineering in product development, validating builds and driving releases to meet target dates.
- Be the product champion. Document product functionality and train the organization on new features. Define the value proposition of your products and guide marketing / sales in selling your products.
- Facilitate in data-driven decision making and create the telemetry and metrics required to evaluate the success of the products you launch.
- Define and drive internal and external pilots prior to releases to gather early feedback and ensure adoption of new features and functionality.
What You'll Need
- 4+ years of Product Management experience in an enterprise B2B/B2B2C SaaS company building products in one or more of the following domains: marketing cloud products, such as Campaign Management, Segmentation, Marketing Automation
- Experience working on AI/ML projects and applications, Data & Analytics
- Experience working in Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, detail-oriented
- Technical background required. MBA is a strong plus.
Bonus Points if You Have
- Familiarity with multi-cloud environments
- Familiarity with Enterprise Data Platforms, CDP and Enterprise Integrations
Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements
Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning products
Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
Support Evolution Gaming’s Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing, when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape
● Proven track record of customer obsession and innovation in high-growth companies from
● Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate
data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
● Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
● 5+ experience of product management/consulting/marketing highly preferred
● Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an
ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environmen
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customerneeds and aspirations
- Own the product strategy and roadmap.- Partner with the business team tounderstand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term productroadmaps.- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly statusupdate.
- Generate detailed Product Requirement Document (PRD) based oninputs from all key stakeholders.Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis intoproduct requirements to maximise user satisfaction.
- Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.- Define the product acceptance testingcriteria, ensure that they are met.
- Stay abreast with new innovations and the latest technology trends andexplore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with the business.
- Attention to detail with an ability to work with user interfacedesigners and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve