Lifesight is a fast growing enterprise SaaS company focused on helping brands,publishers, agencies and platforms leverage data to build customer intelligence,experiences and relationships. We have a team of 65 across offices in the US,Singapore, India, Australia and UAE with over 300 customers. With annunprecedented amount of data being generated by customers today, we make itneasy for businesses to understand, target and measure their customers bynleveraging their customer data with our industry leading identity solution. Ournplatform collects, unifies, enriches and activates data for marketing and analytics use cases so users can focus on executing their strategy and delivering their
products. Our product is being adopted rapidly globally and we need the best people onboard the team to accelerate our growth.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the development of our platform which is a data and marketing technology solution. We are looking for an experienced and driven product manager to develop our marketingorchestration and automation module within our platform. We require candidates who have successfully defined, scoped, developed and shipped marketing technology products. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the martech software landscape and have hands-on experience in building marketing automation, mobile marketing, engagement automation and customer data platforms. This role will report to the VP - Product
What You’ll Do
● Manage and own the development of our marketing automation and
orchestration module within our platform.
● Conduct deep market research to understand the product-market fit,
technology trends and competitive landscape.
● Gain an intimate understanding of our data platform and its architecture and inner workings of our platform.
● Interview customers, prospects, partners, analysts and stakeholders to
gather information and feedback.
● Lead the product roadmap mapping, feature prioritization and life cycle for your module.
● Collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, sales and marketing teams to make sure the product vision is translated into accurate product definition and requirements.
● Work together with the product team to drive the collective value proposition creation through our platform’s product suite.
● Writing business requirements documents and product requirements
● Write very detailed epics and user stories based on product requirements and scope.
● Work with the QA team to define test plans.
● Drive the prioritization, scope and schedule of product development
activities while working closely with engineering leads and development
● Ensure all product features are thoroughly tested, quality assured and user experience is always at its highest possible level.
● Work closely with the product marketing team to take new releases to the market effectively.
● Works closely with our UX design team to define user experience and
● Get product feedback from customers, partners and sales team to identify improvements, feature enhancements and track NPS.
● Product feature ideation, roadmap building and strategy development.
● Align with the C-level team and report on progress and quality (OKRs, KPIs).
You are perfect for the role if you..
● 7+ years of hands-on product management experience in the B2B/SaaS space, with a record of successfully developing and launching data and marketing software.
● Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
● You must be passionate about data and how it can be used to help businesses use it for marketing and analytics.
● Deep understanding of marketing software such as CDP, DMP, CRM, MA, MMP, ESP, etc. and how they are used.
● Comprehensive hands-on experience and knowledge of customer data
management, customer analytics, marketing automation, marketing
analytics and customer journey orchestration.
● Deep knowledge working with databases, cloud data warehouses, ETL
pipelines, big data processing and data science concepts.
● Proven ability to make data-driven decisions for the product and familiarity with A/B testing techniques.
● You should have excellent organization and project management skills and are able to gather requirements, define product roadmaps and work with an engineering team to deliver a product.
● Prior software engineering experience is preferred.
About Lifesight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Be part of building a Zero to One SaaS product
- Discover amazing career opportunities being initial core team member driving tech strategy of Lifesight.
- We have a growth plan for everyone
- Rise to rewarding challenges, enjoy attractive incentives, competitive compensation and more ...
- Develop your skills - you will enabled with [email protected] program to help you with limitless resources for your learning
Lifesight powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies
worldwide build better applications and customer experiences by our leading customer
intelligence and data platforms that helps brands and enterprises leverage identity resolution
and data enrichment to power their customer data strategies like never before. Our
industry-leading solution enables the transformation of customer data into actionable insights
that help drive business decisions, optimize marketing spend, and improve customer
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new
things. What and how you can contribute is what’s important to us. Our consideration is not
limited by the kind of education you have or the specific technologies you have experience with.
Variety of technical challenges is one of the best things about working @Lifesight as an
engineer, but we do not expect you to know every technology we use when you start. What we
care about is that you can learn quickly, efficiently manage your goals, contribute to product
strategy, and help develop your team as they solve complex problems using the best tools for
touchpoints, company all hands, marketing collaterals.
● Clearly define product requirements, to ensure a frictionless engineering execution and release
● Own feature deliverables end-to-end through release, documentation and adoption
● Define & track key product metrics to identify progress
● Develop an extremely intimate technical knowledge of current product
● Understand product positioning with respect to competition, continuously develop and
articulate differentiated messaging with product evolution
● Stay abreast of industry and competitive evolution, identify new product opportunities
● Build and maintain strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders – including
customers, other product managers, engineers, operations, sales and customer support
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing
1+ years as a Product Manager for an enterprise or SaaS software product.
● 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
● Experience in an early state enterprise SaaS company will be a big plus
● Experience in marketing technology will be a big plus
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be a self-starter who will be able to work in quickly evolving start-up environment
● Detail and execution oriented
● Possess strong sense of ownership and urgency required for success in early stage startups
● Undergraduate degree in engineering with an MBA preferred
You will be working hands-on on building new functionalities in the product and improving existing features. In addition, you will be a part of a team attempting to grow the product three times of the current size.
What you will do
- Product Strategy and Execution
- Build product roadmap for the core product.
- Synthesize input from existing customers and business development teams and make decisions on prioritizations.
- Research, understand and communicate user pain points.
- Work with Product Design to visualize the new features.
- Translate “What” to build for product areas into BRDs and user stories
- Prioritize what goes into a sprint, and groom the backlog
- Contribute to go-to-market plans and collaterals, when appropriate
- Support sales team in upsell initiatives of the new functions and features.
- Partner with Engineering and Design to refine and improve agile development practices.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in working in product management/ business analyst role.
- Exposure in creating roadmaps for SaaS products that resulted in business impact
- Ability to quickly learn a user domain
- Ability identify the pain points and opportunities for a product
- Experience in building products from scratch
- Experience managing team(s) or direct report(s)
- Ability to understand and discuss technology concepts. Good to Have
- Previous experience/ exposure of the HR Tech space or an HRIS product.
Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps -- after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
Lead development of new product offerings by conducting market research, user surveys, and the like to understand where and how we can satisfy unmet consumer needs.
Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users save money.
Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our
Skills And Qualifications:
1-3 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical
product management or web engineering.
Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
Mobile-first approach and Focus on creating super-optimized user experience for mobile users
An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
BE/BTech/BA/BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
MBA is a plus
Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
Proficiency in MS Excel
Proficiency in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
Opportunity to work with India's no.1 crowdfunding platform
Be a part of a young, smart and rapidly growing team with management form Ivy League and Premier colleges
Competitive compensation and incentives
Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities.
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features.
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products.
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps.
- 2+ years of professional experience, with at least 1 year in a role that focuses on product analysis and/or management.
- Keen understanding of user behavior while developing new products/features.
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization.
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
In the 3 seconds that you spent reading this sentence, we optimized over 12,000 ad impressions. By the end of the day, that number will rise to 140 million. By the end of the month, it'll be over an astounding 12 billion.
If you're a high caliber generalist interested in products that have a noticeable impact on the web, we might have a spot for you in our Product Management team. Whether it's on our engagement suite or the monetization stack, your work will have a far reaching impact on how people (including you) consume and discover content on the internet. As a part of the role, you would be required to own the entire life cycle of one of our products, from ideation till Go-to-Market strategy. What was the last time your team shipped something that impacted hundreds of millions of users every day?
AdPushup is a market leader in ad revenue optimization products. The company was rated #19 on the Financial Times’ list of Americas’ fastest growing companies in 2021 and has been profitable for the past four years. We optimize over a hundred and twenty billion ad impressions annually across 226 countries and our product is used by some of the top websites in the world including Yahoo, Mashable, CNET, GSMArena, NDTV and ELLE.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- To create and execute GTM strategies for existing and new features
- To own competitor benchmarking
- To own the pricing strategy
- To own overall website and product messaging
- To run NPS surveys and present findings to sales, product/engineering and marketing teams
- To own customer experience like interviews and testimonials, case studies
- To create sales enablement assets (battle cards, competitor comparison assets, guides etc.)
- To work with Operations and Sales to ensure feature adoption by existing customers
- To own industry boards relationships
- To work with sales to run all sales campaigns
You should have:
- Proven experience in launching features and products
- Experience in market analysis
- An aptitude for understanding complex products
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
Why should you work for AdPushup?
- We're growing very fast. AdPushup was #19 on the Financial Times list of Americas' fastest growing companies
- A superb work culture. There's a reason why our Glassdoor rating is 4.9
- We're operating at a super massive scale. Our products process about 120 billion ad impressions annually. By the time you reached this line, we've already displayed another half a million ads
- We're the market leaders in ad revenue optimization products
Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation)
Are you looking to level up? The Senior Product Owner (Digital Transformation) role at FirstPrinciples and the partner that you will be staffed with is a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives on web and mobile with one of the largest large Luxury Home Builders in the United States.
About FirstPrinciples & The Role
FirstPrinciples is a Tech Holding company with a Venture Studio as part of its holdings. One part of the Venture Studio business at FirstPrinciples is about working with large enterprises on long-term digital transformation initiatives within their organization. The position that we are currently hiring for involves a multi-million dollar digital transformation initiatives for one of the largest Luxury Home Builders in the United States. Our scope involves working as expert consultants to advice and execute on upgrading the IT & Tech different internal and stakeholder facing systems within their organization. We are working on both web and mobile platforms.
Who is This For
This is for an experienced Product Owner/Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage by working on a large scale initiative that will challenge and extend their current capacities.
At FirstPrinciples, we truly act as a Tech Strategic Consultant along with having the operational capacity to implement the suggested recommendations. This role is for someone who is able to provide recommendations to the client while having the ownership of the end deliverables. While we have technical leaders also staffed within this partnership, we are looking for someone who can talk the talk with senior engineers and tech architects and understand their recommendations and its implications.
- One of the following certifications (PRINCE2, CSP, CAPM, CBAP (BABOK), Agile, CSP, CSPO, PMPO)
- Experience in independently managing, End-to-End Business Analysis, Product Analysis, Project Management for complex IT Projects and Products / Apps
- Working with Client to understand provide Consulting or Business Solutions, Problem Solving Approach and Skills, Strong Analytical Skills, should be able to read between the lines
- Managing scope via release management and planning and creating User-Stories, Running Sprints Cycle and Experience working with a team of 15-20 resources
- Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Matrix (RTMs)
- Experience in Developing Low-Level and High-Level Prototyping using Wireframes tools (using any of the latest wireframing tools, such as JustInMind, Adobe XD, MockFlow, etc)
- Ownership of the Product Backlog & Deliverables and developing the User Stories & Release Planning
- Experience in Writing and Maintaining Business Requirement Documents (BRD) or PRDs and Functional Specification Document (FSD), Software Requirements Specification (SRS)
- Should have experience in creating Project Budgeting, Creating Efforts Estimations (EE), Presentation Decks, and Clean Documentation
- Experience in Writing Test Cases and Managing UAT and Deployment
- Analysis: GAP, Fish-bone Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis), MoSCOW
- Experience in Consulting clients on Problem Statements V/s Solution Building based on AS-IS and TO-BE
- Experience converting Business Cases to Technology case and Building Products from scratch thus Translating Business Requirements into Software Requirement Specifications
- Interacting with the Technical team to ensure Delivery and Implementation of the Software Solution/Projects
- Client Relationship Management, Excellent at English Speaking, and Written Communication
- Understanding of Change Management, Risk Management and Project Management
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills and Etiquettes
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Experience in working with Onshore and Offshore Teams and Experience handling Cross-Functional Projects, Resources and Clients
- Experience dealing with Pressure and Meeting strict Project Deadlines
- Leadership and Motivational Skills to ensure the Work is being done by the Resources on time and within the specified budget
- Conflict and Resolution Management
- Prior experience in operations management - good to have
- Experience working with US Clients
TechStack & Platform
- MEAN Stack (Web)
- Native iOS & Android (Mobile)
About the company:
Nimble is a leader in IoT (Internet of things) technology and a Pet Tech Brand trusted by more than 20,000+ Pet Parents across North America. By leveraging our deep understanding of Pet Parent needs and decade-old expertise in IoT, we offer Peace of Mind for Pet Parents about their pet's health and safety. Nimble, Headquartered in Palo Alto CA, is backed by marquee entrepreneurs/Investors, and has offices in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore- India and Palo Alto, USA. For more information please visit http://www.nimblewireless.com" target="_blank">www.nimblewireless.com
We hire good people and make them great! We do this by fostering an open and fun work environment that allows employees to perform at their best. We believe in an environment where all employees are treated with respect and fairness and this helps our team become a better version of themselves every single day.
We are looking for talented product professionals to define, execute, and deliver world-class experiences for B2C products. This position will be directly reporting to CEO and the Product Head of the company.
- Product Manager manages end-to-end delivery of new products and features, from idea inception to launch.
- Key traits for a product manager at Nimble are strong customer orientation, in-depth problem solving, data driven decision-making, self-motivation, and structured long-term thinking.
- Define the product roadmap and drive the product development for Company, in an analytical and structured way across platforms (web, mobile, API).
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product planning
- The product manager will work at both the strategic level (generating new ideas) and the tactical level (managing roadmaps, writing business requirements and analysing data).
- Collaborate with business, tech, process, design, engineering, project management and produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and to deliver products and features on time.
- Lead product launches into other channels, markets or geographies with direction from senior leadership
- Identify feature risks from customer feedback and in-depth analysis of operational performance; share results with senior leadership in a scalable and a periodic manner
Analyse data from varied sources, competition and industry, and gather Voice of Customers from surveys and studies to identify problems and opportunities, emerging trends and areas for product improvement.
- 3 - 7 years of experience in product management preferably in consumer internet product-based company.
- Candidate should be a pet and nature lover or the proud owner of a pet.
- Candidate should have the experience in a leading a talented product team and would love to bring fresh ideas to tackle challenges in conceptualizing and designing.
- Proven track record of translating customer needs into business/product requirements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive the management of the product.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
Nimble offers an excellent package including employee stock options (ESOP), health insurance and other employee benefits. Compensation will not be a limitation for the ideal/motivated candidate.
- Define and document detailed requirements detailing market opportunities and associated technical integrations in collaboration with architects, engineers, and key stakeholders with ISVs and strategic partners.
- Drive product execution across a large set of engineers, product designers, and product managers.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on company Platform collaterals and sales tools such as articles, datasheets, white papers, blogs, how-to videos, demos, etc.
- Conduct usability testing interviews to gather feedback on Product integration prototypes.
- Identify market opportunities and conduct customer/user research interviews in conjunction with lead Product Managers.
- Deliver product management analysis, including market requirements, and customer experience artifacts.
- Develop a deep understanding of the RDBMS competitive market landscape and product analysis.
- Own the roadmap of active and future projects and maintain the backlog of features and priorities.
- Be outcome and KPI drove to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly.
- Work with the engineering and product team to ensure proper investment and execution in support of your strategy.
- Communicate regularly with senior leadership on status, risks, and change control.
- Have 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role, with at least 3 years of those in a product management role.
- Have experience defining a roadmap and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of a fast-moving startup. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- Experience working across organizations with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product, Engineering, and Design.
- 2+ years experience in data infrastructure or related IaaS products and/or services; AWS and/or Google Cloud background preferred.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and data-driven product decision-making mindset.
- Experience with product management planning and design tools - Confluence, JIRA, Balsamiq, AHA!
Nice to have:
- Strong proficiency in the big data ecosystem e.g. Kafka, Spark, or similar technologies.
- Technically savvy and experienced with the cloud, APIs, enterprise software.
- Worked on data platforms or streaming applications.
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Product Manager to come join our growing team at IK to lead our product development initiatives across all our platforms.
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 5+ years of experience developing and managing the product life cycle of world class products.
- You have your ear to the ground on what competitors are doing and look for partnership avenues.
- You work with Sales and Marketing to define our GTM strategy and the messaging around it.
- You work closely with Design and the tech team to build simple and elegant products.
- You integrate usability studies, market analysis and research into product requirements and your user stories and personas.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are highly metrics driven and love defining and measuring the success factors of products.
- You are a whiz at communicating with stakeholders, with users and with business partners and are deft at managing expectations.
- You love simplicity - in design, in user stories and in integrations.
- You love working with incredibly smart engineers.
- You are good at working with cross functional teams
- You are an excellent problem solver
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory Acquisition product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning,
- positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Identify, Plan and execute side Product Hacks to speedup Factory Acquisitions
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Build product flows for seamless factory onboarding at scale
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Drive the Factory CAC Metric
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills