- Execute end-to-end design efforts across all our platforms, from conception with stakeholders to final implementation with engineering.
- Balance working on multiple projects at once, applying yourself to a variety of contexts in parallel.
- Include a variety of perspectives into the design process. Leveraging the diverse talent and knowledge in the office to elevate your work and the product.
- Utilize a wide gamut of methodologies to effectively communicate product and designs ideas.
- Attention to detail with engineering implementation, and the ability to integrate into engineering and QA processes to ensure high quality execution.
- Research other offerings in the digital subscription and health/wellness space to best understand industry trends.
- Promote and evangelize best practices, design tooling, with a mentality for efficiency and simplicity.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You take pride in designing simple, human-centered experiences that appeal to a broad audience. Balancing design forward thinking with approachability.
- Must have experience with Figma or Adobe XD. Also, a healthy interest in learning new tools as they become viable.
- Proven understanding and experience with user research, interface design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Worked with maintaining, adding to, or creating design systems.
- Experienced in conducting customer research and usability sessions.
- Proven track record in working closely with Product Managers to develop and refine product requirements, creating solutions, and getting buy-in from stakeholders.
- Excited and knowledgeable about the technical capacities and differences between Web, iOS, and Android.
Building from India, for the global customer, we’re solving “stress management post covid”.
At UrbanYogi we bring happiness & good well-being to a diverse community around the world and there is so much opportunity ahead for us!
We are Backed by: 3one4 Capital, Venture Highway; and founders of BharatPe, CRED, MPL, ShareChat, and Unacademy.
- Working on multiple projects, applications and websites
- Working on cross platform designs to provide optimised design for an application/website
- Understanding client requirements to provide designs/flows as per expectations
- Conducting in-depth research on potential competitive landscape to understand industry specific trends/benchmarks
- Developing wireframes to provide/communicate potential screenflows
- Analysing client feedback and incorporating design changes
- Designing UI elements such as navigation/interaction elements, CTAs, widgets, buttons, search bars etc.
- Assisting the engineering and development team to translate design to code
- Atleast 3-5 years of experience in developing and managing complex design projects
- Have a strong design principles and have a diverse portfolio to showcase
- Proficiency in any of the design suites such as Figma, Indesign, Photoshop , Invision etc.
- Ability to understand company/brand guidelines and incorporate the same within design
- Extensive experience in collaborating with multiple teams both inter/intra company
- Experience in providing creative insight to improve existing products
- Basic front end knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
R Discovery is an initiative from Cactus Communications which aims to re-define how research content is discovered, accessed and read by researchers (academics) across the globe. One of the most exciting and revolutionary new developments in the industry & built on the foundations of cutting-edge technological innovations in AI, Machine Learning, NLP and Deep Learning, R Discovery was launched as an Android and iOS app in 2020. During the Beta phase itself, it has received 100,000+ downloads. It also has a web presence and serves thousands of users from 50+ countries every week across platforms.
If you are a user of Flipboard, Medium or InShorts for reading articles, news etc. you know the feeling of delight that these products bring via a personalized feed of content in a simplest possible way, always updated. R Discovery creates the same delight for a researcher by enabling him to access his personalized feed of most relevant and recent content in a single tap. The challenge, though, is bigger since what the researcher reads influences his research which ends up shaping new developments in science.
- End-to-end product ownership, right from ideation and concepts to product success
- Be a partner, in your own right, in setting up the goals and vision for the overall product portfolio. Work with cross functional stakeholders to build on the product vision and drive the vision towards reality
- Manage and own the product roadmap and develop features that are in line with the vision and goals.
- Drive product discovery, definition, sprint planning, prioritization and execution in line with the product roadmap.
- Build products for global audience, understand local nuances and localize offerings to suit needs of consumers from different geographies
- Keep a hawk’s eye on competition and be on top of the industry trends
- Measure the impact of new features, constantly iterate on product offerings based on customer feedback and data, and closely interact with product users (both internal and external).
- Be the custodian of user experience. Drive and have a passion for user engagement, conduct research required for improvements, define USPs which would make the sell.
- Documentation, at all necessary touch-points, in order to engage the organization with you in terms of thought leadership and product updates
- Be on top of product execution: must know anything and everything happening around sprints
- Master your data – look at numbers, seek insights and take decisions on a daily basis
Requirements (Desires skills & experience):
- Passionate about solving problems and making a difference to lives of millions of people
- 4-6 years’ work experience in a Product Management role preferably managing a mobile app
- MBA preferably from tier-I business school
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, coupled with very strong execution skills and think ‘Consumer’ at all times and live the philosophy of ‘Consumer First’ while making decisions and building products
- A team player with an attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-pace environment
- First-hand experience with agile development methodologies, and analytics tools like Google Analytics, wireframing tools like Balsamiq and project tracking tools like JIRA
- Great analytical skills with ability to select and track key metrics, bring out insights from numbers and take decisions based on data
- Ability to work across functions & levels, be comfortable with interacting with senior leadership
- An attitude to create impact – follow the philosophy of release -> measure impact, take feedback -> iterate and not be just a feature development manager
- An ability to manage stakeholder expectation and ‘be your own man’. Product manager must not have a ‘yes to everything’ philosophy
1) Translate customer insights into concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps and prototypes with Adobe CS, Figma, and other tools
2) Create and ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX Design with active collaboration with Engineering and Product teams in iterative product development cycles
3) Manage and support the entire design process from concept preparation to final artwork as an individual contributor
4) Communicate the product's vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs both verbally and visually
5) Incorporate industry standards, trends, user research and usability testing to iterate on product proposals
6) Define and execute product branding elements in collaboration with the design team and marketing team that include in-product deliverables as well as product-related marketing materials for Facebook, Instagram and such.
1) Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Design, Multimedia, Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or equivalent
2) High attention to detail and demonstrated a flair for iterative design, information architecture and creative visualization.
3) Proficiency in the use of popular design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Affinity Designer, or similar mainstream medium.
4) Ability to maximize the design potential of any medium - Instagram Posts, YouTube teasers, infographics, Word and PowerPoint templates
5) Flair for articulating ideas pictorially and verbally
· Professional experience as UI/UX Designer, preferably who has worked in healthcare EMR and in designing mobile applications
· Strong portfolio demonstrating effective and attractive designs
· Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
· Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
· Experience in conducting users interviews and usability testing
· Understanding of user centered and responsive design
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions
· Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Ideal candidate should have 4-7 years of hands-on product design experience with mobile and web products, and proven leadership and team-building skills.
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in ideation, visual design, interaction and delivery
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and conduct frequent, iterative usability testing in parallel with development.
- Highly proficient with designing & prototyping tools like Sketch, Zeplin, Balsamiq, llustrator / Photoshop.
- Deep understanding of design methodologies, principles and visual design.
- Someone with a MDes from any premium design colleges with 4-5 years of experience or a Bachelor with minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong in visual UI skills and have basic knowledge of UX.
- Good Communication skills
- People Management skills
- Ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced, iterative product development cycles