What is the role?
As a Senior/Principal Product Manager you will be responsible for the product roadmap, features, adoption, and bugs. This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development, and successfully launching new product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
1. Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, estimated development, implementation, and support costs etc.
2. Develop functional, technical and designs specifications for the product.
3. Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and help develop the sales documentation that support the selling process of your products.
4. Research and understand competitive offerings in your sector.
5. Experience in E-commerce, CMS, Payment Apps, and Integration products will be preferred as the role would demand this experience.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You'll report to head of product development for Plum.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with 6+ years of product management function in a product company. We'll look forward to technical skills required for a product role along with soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
We are looking for candidates from B2B SaaS or consumer SaaS based companies only.Rest we can explore together during our interactions. If you find yourself to be someone that fits this requirement then read on.
Vice President (Product Management) - Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform
About Merito :-
- Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities.
- We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done.
- The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
About Our Client :
- Our client is headquartered in California and Y Combinator backed Shopify-like platform for creators & knowledge professionals (coaches, instructors, experts, artists etc.) to launch, manage and grow their business online.
- Founded by IIT/ IIM/ BITS/ Yale/ BCG Alumni and 3X Entrepreneurs, they are well funded and backed by top Indian VC firms along with start-up veterans like Kunal Shah (CRED). The company is founded by alumni from top IITs, IIMs, BITS, Yale including ex-entrepreneurs and from firms such as BCG, Hike, Dunzo and P&G.
- Since the launch of its first version in December 2020 they have grown 25X. Creators have earned more than $1 Million since launch through the platform.
- We have just closed our series A (yet to announce) and are looking to build out our leadership team across functions.
Job Description :-
Here we're shaping the future of the creator economy to realize our dream of creating a world with no boring jobs.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President, Product Management to lead and own our Product strategy and execution to drive our business goals. As our VP, Product, you will lead the product management team to determine priorities across PODs, develop the product roadmap, and lead its execution, in partnership with our Product Development, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams.
Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. We are passionate about delivering innovations that empower Creators to become Entrepreneurs and realize their full potential. We are looking for a Product leader to bring in and instill a philosophy for how we work and deliver world-class products.
Our Product Management team's core mission is to delight customers resulting in Product Led Growth. We obsessively seek to understand customers' perspectives, have a bias toward data-driven action, and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product roadmaps. Product managers also serve as product owners, leading product teams and driving cross-functional collaboration on a day-to-day basis.
We value the following traits in our product management leaders:
- Stewards: We put the needs of our customers and our business ahead of our own egos
- Leaders: We lead by example, inspiring and motivating those around us
- Hi-Lo: We are both strategic and hands-on, detail-oriented when necessary.
- Generalists: We are equally comfortable working on all parts of the product stack
- Evidence-driven: We base our ideas on data and measure the results of those ideas.
- Resource-aware: We are resource-efficient in everything we do.
- Lead and evangelize as we execute on our product vision and product strategy across the company
- Set up processes that ensure smooth coordination between the Product team with other teams
- Drive growth product initiatives to existing services
- Review business and product results regularly with leadership, suggesting changes to the business or product plans.
- Manage, motivate, coach, and develop a team of product managers.
- Coordinate roadmaps across teams
- Manage requirement and design reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional peers to solve complex problems.
- Passion and alignment with our core vision of A world with no boring jobs
- 3+ years product management experience, ideally with previous VP-level responsibilities
- Work history in both core product development (e.g. product/market fit) and growth product initiatives (e.g. SEO, funnel optimization)
- Consumer SaaS product experience as well as experience in one of the following areas: E- Commerce and E-Learning, digital content and community.
- Experience with SEO, growth product execution, content strategy development
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
Why Join Us
Vakilsearch is a people-first organisation that thrives on the enthusiasm of our team to execute our mission to the satisfaction of our customers. Towards this end, we stress on creating an optimal work-life balance and inculcating a strong sense of team spirit that stems from enthusiasm and good vibes. When you work at Vakilsearch, you don't just become an employee, you become family, and we always coalesce around each other to ensure a strong sense of family.
We, at Vakilsearch, are strengthening our product team and below are the criteria's that are specific for this role.
Key responsibilities: Leading, developing and scaling the Vakilsearch Product Platform to be capable of on-boarding, nurturing and fulfilling requirements over 70 Million Small and Medium Enterprises, and
handling the legal needs of India's Internet ready population.
● Predict and guide Business goals through a product first approach to business growth
● Product Roadmap: Align product roadmap to business priorities and define roadmap for
integration of existing product suite as well as for new product development.
● Drive a fail fast, learn quickly and ship rapidly culture where high quality products are delivered
at pace with an iterative model of development
● Grow and foster a mission-driven product and customer experience team to solve the
challenges of legal, tax and compliance in small and medium enterprises.
● Platform based acquisition: Align with Sales & Marketing leadership on the ideal customer
acquisition paths for target customer segments, and then build out a world class user
experience to support those acquisition paths.
● Fulfilment and retention: Productize seamless customer journeys for a range of services with a
key focus on customer experience and customer retention. Drive increase in average revenue
● Scale products based on key market and customer insights/ data analytics.
● Innovation: Leverage experimentation and develop rapid go-to market products relevant for
our customer segments.
● 5-8 years with track record of leading B2B/ B2B products to successful revenue outcomes.
Atleast 5 years of building and scaling product teams.
● Demonstrated proficiency in product led growth, pricing, and self-service purchasing
experience best practices
● Formal Agile Training- Programming, UI/UX, or QA experience preferred.
● Experience in Legal, Insurance, Finance/fin-tech, Reg or Compliance Tech industries an added
The Product Owner is part of the Product Management team and plays a key role in realizing Innovapptive’s vision for the assigned product lines. The role is inherently cross-functional and requires working in a matrix environment, working closely with our customers, partners, engineering, design, marketing, sales, and other departments. The role requires a mix of empathic, technical, business and analytical skills.
At a strategic level, the product owner collaborates with customers, stakeholders and the leadership (a) to learn about their technical and business needs, and (b) to process the needs to define the product direction and roadmap. At a tactical level, the product owner works closely with the UX and product engineering teams (a) to build and maintain a backlog of needs and requirements, and (b) to plan, execute and deliver product releases
How You Will Make an Impact:
To make an impact in this role, you will be required to perform the following.
- Develop deep understanding of the problem space, market segments and its players
- Understand the business goals and objectives of the involved customer segments
- Discover explicit and implicit needs of our customers and other stakeholders
- Develop and validate solution blueprints to fulfill the identified needs
- Define products/product features inline with validated solutions
- Translate features into feasible and viable product requirements
- Build and maintain a backlog of all product requirements
- Groom the backlog to detail, prioritize and estimate requirements
- Create/Update and publish product roadmaps
- Secure stakeholder commitments for cost, quality and time requirements
- Identify, mitigate and track risks
- Define and use metrics to ensure that the execution adheres to the plan
- Enable engineering, sustenance and quality teams, and enable them to execute the roadmap
- Gather and analyze metrics and track roadmap execution to plan
- Resolve any challenges, dependencies or hurdles that the execution teams might encounter
- Educate and enable support, marketing, sales, solution engineering and professional services teams about upcoming releases
- Collaborate with the leadership to define, evolve and realize the product vision
What You Bring to The Team:
To be successful in this role, we believe that you need to possess the following attributes.
- Overall 5+ years of Enterprise software /Engineering experience.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge within SAP Plant Maintenance and related modules.
- Extensive experience working with SAP ECC,S4/HANA systems, SCP and BTP cloud environments
- Experience working with Enterprise B2B On-premise & SaaS Products
- Minimum 7+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience working with UX teams to define, validate and refine requirements
- Deep understanding of private and public cloud technologies and associated services
- Deep understanding of mobile and web applications technologies is essential
- Shop floor experience in an asset-heavy industry is a plus
We expect that you also:
- Are ethical, curious, resilient, self-organized and a driven individual
- Are a problem solver, a servant leader and an outstanding team player
- Display outstanding business acumen and tech savvy
- Exude confidence and executive presence
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Recognized thought leadership in your area of expertise/concern
- Exhibit ability to adapt and perform in a rapidly changing business and technology environment
- Reaching out and speak to consumers directly understand clearly their painpoints.
- Using analytical tools to analyze user behavior in the app, understanding its underlying causes;
- Proposing solutions and sharing and presenting findings to the other members ofthe team.
- Doing competitive analysis on competitive products.
- Ensuring high quality for the app and websites;
- Rigorously testing out new and existing features, identifying bugs, and prioritizingthem with team members.
- Working closely with the leadership team of a top tier fast-growing startup
- Presenting and communicating findings to other members of the team
- Working with diverse members of the team to inspire and to meet timelines.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experienced product manager with a track record of building great consumer mobile apps.
- Strong passion for consumer mobile apps.
- Great understanding of design to build a solid consumer experience.
- Strong analytical skills - defining a problem & thinking of solutions.
- Ability to analyze problems and solutions from multiple perspectives.
- Self-starter with initiative who can think and communicate clearly.
- A solid track record of building high-quality consumer mobile apps at a fast-growing product company or startup.
- High attention to details
- Great skills in designing UX flows in the app
- Ability to work hard with uninterrupted concentration
- Great attitude - a positive can-do attitude
- High intellectual horsepower and ability to apply first principles thinking
- Ability to prioritize - especially between “nice to have” value props versus “must-have” features that maximize user satisfaction
at For startup logistic company
The role is responsible for building a vertical payments experience across all the payments for a Vehicle. All users are from cities in tier 2/3/4 who are mobile-first and have close to no exposure to digital payments
BlackBuck will be building a network of merchants across multiple categories and will be driving payments via in-house payment solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Own the strategic vision and product roadmap
- Create a clear career path for your managers and the team beneath. Nurture and grow them with regular and deep
- Contribute to product strategy, manage business goals and develop teams
- Define simple and easy to use digital payments experience for tier 2/3/4 customers
- Define user stories for end-to-end features
- Regularly coordinate with multiple 3rd parties for integrations
- Work closely with engineering teams and design teams to deliver the product to market on timelines
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of all features
What are we looking for?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess a total of 7 -8 years of experience and spent at least 4-5 years in product management of which must have spent at least 2 years in Indian payment ecosystem and a track record of creating innovative solutions
- Demonstrated success as product manager for large-scale consumer-facing products
- Build Products for Factories that help them in improving their Customer Retention on the Platform
- Drive the Customer Retention Metric both at a Platform and at the Factory Level
- Improve Product Discovery on the Retailer App to enhance new retailer Acquisitions for factories
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for the growth of Factory
- Distribution product, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- Implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Engineering or an MBA graduate from a reputed university
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with consumer and/or b2b startups that have attained scale
- Experience identifying business opportunities, building a product strategy, and influencing deliver against a multi-year roadmap
- Understands core technologies utilised in their product domain and is fluent in pros and cons of technical alternatives
- Good understanding of acquisition and retention funnels
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast paced and an unstructured environment. Thrives in ambiguity and rapidly changing environment
- Hands-on experience of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as AB testing, data analytics, and user research
- Robust understanding of complex and scalable technical architecture for web and mobile applications
- Problem solver with strong analytical skills and comfort with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
1. To guide and counsel students and parents for Admission in Indian universities
2. Interacting with University delegates.
3. Manage Events. Help the students in the application, admission procedures, etc.
Participate in educational affairs. Research & Development Activities.
1. Candidate should have exposure/knowledge about the education system.
2. Excellent communication & presentation skills.
3. Should have learning & positive attitude communication skills and problem-solving
- Know customer needs through research and market data
- Develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Develop Annual Business & Marketing plans for assigned product/ portfolio
- Achieving the portfolio sales & profit objectives.
- Conceptualization, Designing of Marketing Inputs & Communications.
- Creating, implementing & Monitoring Product campaigns.
- Attending technical queries of Customers / Field Force on brands / portfolio.
- Conducting Strategy / Briefing meetings of Field Sales Team.
- Conducting Consultant/Technician Meetings & giving Technical Presentations
- Training of Field Force
- Field work for assessing strategy effectiveness & implementation, competitor monitoring
Collegedunia Web Pvt. Ltd.
Collegedunia is India's Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
CollegeDunia ranks as country's third best education portal by Yahoo India & Business Standard. Collegedunia also featured in Inc42, Economics times, FirstPost, YourStory, and many more.
Designation: Product Analyst
What you’ll be doing:
• You’ll understand the customer requirements by carrying out user research.
• You’ll be creating a road-map from conceptualization to release.
• You’ll evaluate the market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user.
• Come up with a clear-cut business impact for every suggested feature.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
• Strong knowledge of SQL or Python.
• Hands-on experience in any of the wireframing products like draw.io, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, etc
• Appreciable know-how and experience in technology.
• Good team player
• Work independently under minimal direction with a strong work ethic.
• You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely with sales, marketing, business management, customer support, and engineering teams.
1. End to End responsibility of multiple product and features 2. Coordinating with the engineering department (Tech Team) to deliver functional solutions 3. Suggesting product enhancements to improve user experience 4. Performing quality assurance controls on products 5. Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps 6. Prioritize the implementation of new features and set specific timelines 7. Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new products 8. Monitor and report on users’ reactions after launching 9. Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Perfect Fit candidate for the above role?
1. Academic background: Engineering Only. Non-Engineers are not eligible to apply for this role. 2. Familiarity with market research, consumers’ behavior and marketing techniques. 3. Candidates who have run their own start-up, worked in a start-up or were co-founder in another startup are preferred although not a necessity. 4. Strong time management skills 5. Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.