-As an initial member of the Marketing and Growth team, you'll be expected to setup repeatable processes and helping us scale the function as we grow
-Drive paid marketing efforts across a variety of channels and monitor their performance
-Identify key audience segments and growth opportunities and transform these through effective campaigns
-Use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
-Partner with product & growth team to enable ground level learnings and contribute to product-led growth
What are we looking for?
-5+ years working in the marketing or growth function, preferably in a startup.
-Hands on experience in Google Adwords and Facebook/Instagram ads is a must. Expertise in both is a requisite.
-You are a self-starter and can make decisions on your feet with minimal supervision, end-to-end ownership to drive outcomes.
-You possess deep customer empathy and love getting your hands dirty with data
Location: Bangalore/ open to remote working as well in other cities.
This is an exciting opportunity to come and lead growth for a fast scaling start-up and create meaningful impact in the education space. It will be a truly global experience in driving growth for company across all major geographies - United States, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific. And also a chance to work with a very diverse and motivated team at the company.
You will be reporting to the COO and will be assisted in the role with a team of your own and cross functional teams such as sales, learning, product & design.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will be the custodian for the generation of all insights be it market research, consumer
Insights or competitive landscape. These will be the power behind everything we do.
You will be responsible for defining our growth strategy, coordinating and executing growth
plans, and optimising our funnel to meet revenue targets. Our ambitions are big and so will be the scale of this role - from our current 25000+ educators to 60 million globally.
We've listed a few things you'll be responsible for below, but it will also be your call to
determine which of these we should spend resources on and which we should not.
• Identifying target geographies and schools for each business
• Planning marketing initiatives to generate leads, using below
• Content (key medium)
• Events (key medium)
• Digital/Performance marketing
• Product marketing
• Website and other internal channels
• Email campaigns
• Programs such as referral and affiliate
While the immediate focus will remain to grow the business, eventually you will also help build the company brand and lead key initiatives for it.
Is this someone that looks like you?
- A hands-on marketing leader who absolutely loves their craft
• Experience: 7-15 years experience in driving demand in the B2B SaaS space
• Have used content as a key medium for demand generation
• Have a good handle on product, digital and performance marketing
• Both right and left brained - can think of creative ideas and alongside crunch numbers
• An exceptional communicator and can distill complexity and jargon into simple messaging our customers will resonate with
• We deeply value building the right culture at company, and these are a few things that we look for in each hire - Coach-ability, Curiosity, Ownership, Hustle and Humility
App and web User acquisition and engagement
Hands on experience on media channels like Google, Facebook etc.
Work experience on MMPs like Apps Flyer, Firebase
Have Driven Performance Marketing Strategies and Operations Across Ad Networks.
Be Able to Work Efficiently with Our Design and Content Teams to Build Eye-catching Ad Content
Be Able to Report on Marketing Performance to Enable Improvements in Results
Work closely with Analytics/Data Science team to build right personalized campaigns for different consumer segments.
Align with Product team and sales team for funnel improvement and tech related issues.
Manage campaign reports with good presentation skills.
Potential user research, A/B testing of creatives, channels, and placements.
Work Experience in B2C brands will be preferred.
Experience in managing Facebook/Google campaigns
Fundamental AdWords certification
Good presentation skills
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Digital Marketing Executive you love mobile games and thrive on the excitement of taking a game from small early prototype to global mega-hit.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the bridge between marketing and every other team within Kwalee - setting up store pages, organising game testing and ensuring all our marketing activities run smoothly”
What you will really be doing
Communicating with in-house development team to organise and run Facebook, Snapchat and TikTok marketing campaigns
Working with the Internal and Publishing Departments to help promote and prepare our games in all their stages
Following and adapting processes to ensure games are fully prepared for release
Writing copy for store pages, push notifications and many other elements of our games
Help to run and adapt our App Store Optimisation
Implementing and improving our in-game cross promotion and special offers
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented teams are our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse company, including industry veterans David Darling and Jason Falcus (developers) and Max Everingham (publishing).
Skills and Requirements
Excellent organisation and time management skills
Excellent creative writing skills
Business mindset and understanding of commercial thinking
High-level communication and presentation skills
Passion for mobile games
Prior experience with Project Management tasks
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
This Social Media Executive is suited for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to get a first-hand experience in various things that happen in a new organization. A candidate that doesn’t mind about living any challenging experience by owning it to self.
Candidate will be given responsibilities of supporting (including but not limited to) social media strategy planning, online advertising, promotions, & Ad-Campaigns. He/she will monitor and create aggressive marketing on Instagram & Facebook and create engaging content for blogs, forums and other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Quora, Pinterest, etc.
He/she will optimize our website, blogs and social media content for maximum reach and impact (e.g. SEO/SEM) by using keyword analysis and cost/benefit analysis. They will develop a content calendar on a weekly and monthly basis.
Our company’s culture is unique in that we truly live by our values of friends first, integrity and doing the right thing.
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing effective campaigning strategy to meet the business goals
- Planning and ensuring innovative, quality and relevant campaigns of the company’s products/services across various digital platforms
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of online marketing campaigns and recommending proper measures to the management, to improve the performance
- Strategizing and ensuring effective digital marketing by focusing on quality content marketing
- Creating and designing relevant, original and quality content to be marketed on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter etc. to target the right audience
- Developing content guidelines for tone, style, images, text and voice of all content and ensuring they are followed
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly create content and market the same on various platforms
- Generating qualified leads attributed to digital mediums
- Forecasting and delivering lead targets based on the budget and cost per lead goal and also reporting on actual results against the forecast, to the management
- Contributing towards planning relevant budgets and managing the same by ensuring effective media spend
- Tracking, analyzing and monitoring current marketing trends and techniques and accordingly recommending steps to the management
- Being updated and well educated about the company’s business to accordingly market the same by campaigning on various platforms
- Handling and ensuring the compliance of rules while managing various contracts and renewals related to digital marketing
- Coordinating and working with various internal and external stakeholders such as internal teams and external online platforms
- Preparing and presenting reports to the management, on the performance of marketing campaigns. Also recommending steps to improve the campaigns' performance
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years in digital marketing
- Excellent communication, listening and time management skills
- Excellent analytical abilities to measure and optimize online campaigns for performance
- Proficiency in MS office suite
- Develop and execute Performance Marketing campaigns to help acquire and retain customers, as well as upsell its products or services
- Strong understanding of Data, Funnels, Performance Metrics
- Understand the needs, motivation, and behavior of users and define priorities of tests based on impact, confidence, and easiness
- Work with the engineering, design, and product team to implement tests quickly
- Track, measure and analyze performance & continuously optimize them
- Gather input from customers and various internal departments, and use this information to establish growth targets and choose key performance indicators.
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a high growth environment to get work done and build positive team relationships
What you will do:
- Defining marketing strategy to support the company’s growth trajectory
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and e-commerce to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels
- Designing, implementing and managing online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged digital marketing effort
- Managing SEO and SEM
- Building and owning the brand while generating positive buzz in and around the platform
- Leveraging a "Test & Control" approach to constantly improve program results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Proposing new marketing program ideas and then securing support from stakeholders to fund and execute these programs
- Updating with the new trends and processes on marketing and using the same to push the company’s marketing agenda
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated revenue targets
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Focussing on increasing life cycle value of customers
- Identifying and automating processes to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the Technology team on automating marketing initiatives
- Using data and reports to make evidence-based marketing decisions
- Suggesting changes and improvements
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team to the business decisions of the company
- Hiring leading, training and mentoring a team of marketers and ensuring their performance and retention
- Forecasting the demand based on empirical analysis and relaying the info to the manufacturing team to ensure adequate supply
What you must have:
- Masters in marketing or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Experience in the same industry in preferable
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conversant with digital marketing tools
- Deep understanding of technology
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand,product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)