->Knowledge on Hosting Database instances in cloud Platform(ex: aws,azure,gcp etc.)
->Good Hands-on experience in Node Js frameworks like Express, Socket.io
->Knowledge and understanding of Event Loop architecture.
->Knowledge and understanding of promises and await.
->Integration & Design of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB] [MsSQL,MySQL, MongoDB]
->Implementation of security like oauth 2.0, JWT and data protection.
->Knowledge of caching mechanisms.
->Knowledge and understanding of Request, Axios, proficiency in REST-ful APIs.
->Experience working with Google web services, Docker, AWS Lambda (or equivalent), and Serverless capabilities
->Experience in unit testing library eg Chai, Mocha
->Knowledge of data structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In-built libraries
->Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and Workarounds
->Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
->Experience in version control tool Git .
About Virtoustack Softwares Private Limited
We at VirtouStack are a young company where we are growth focussed, with strong emphasis on code quality so that we meet the expectations of the client. We make sure that the employees keep learning new things, from a wide variety of projects of various industries. Our policies are employee friendly and people are never on bench. Being a group of young and passionate CXOs and employees, the work culture is great with a great opportunity to learn!
● Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
● Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
● Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
● Collaborate with other team members to solve problems.
● In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.
● Good understanding of designing Rest APIs.
● Extensive understanding of SQL & NoSQL Databases.
● User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and
● Experience in Microservice architecture.
● Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Works in requirements like Engineering, Design, Development, and Deployment.
- All the tasks involves working with Java, SQL Server and Couchbase.
- Build and monitor data pipelines that serve 100+ websites, 10B+ impressions monthly.
- Write code that can handle 4x more scale than the given requirement.
- Maintain uptime of multiple distributed web applications.
- Build data pipelines to pull data from upstream partners like Google.
- Create architecture/ software design for challenging problems.
- Making sure team is following proper architectural and software design principles, lay down coding standards, review code/architecture/software design done in the team.
- Mentoring young engineers is very important part of the job. They would look up to you.
- Managing projects and drive them end to end from technical standpoint.
You Should Have:
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Java.
- Minimum 5 year of experience with any SQL database (MySql, MSSql, Oracle, DB2, Sybase).
- Minimum 5 years of experience with web development.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with any NoSql database (MongoDb, Couchbase, CouchDb, DynamoDb etc).
- Experience of designing/implementing/maintaining scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Experience with Kafka and Spark.
- Experience with Springboot.
- Experience of mentoring other engineers
- Experience managing software engineering projects from technical standpoint
- Experience in code / software design / architecture review.
Good To Have:
- Experience with BI and data reporting.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Experience with Akka.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
This is an opportunity for a server side engineer to work on developing cutting edge chat and bot capabilities for a highly innovative SaaS company building kommunicate.io - A human + bot hybrid customer support platform. We offer a competitive salary alongside stock options. If working on innovative, cutting edge & pioneering tech is what your looking for, your in the right place.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze / Review the requirement, prepare the design document, task breakdown, execution with product team and ensure delivery within schedule by adhering to the engineering and quality standards.
- Write scalable RESTful APIs, build new microservices from scratch (as and when needed) and maintain existing ones
- Design/modify DB schemas, write/Optimize mysql/NoSQL Queries
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficient knowledge of JAVA concepts, object-oriented programming, data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of different design patterns to build scalable backend applications. Example: singleton, factory, obseverber etc
- Knowledge of framework like Hibernate, Spring, nodejs
- Working knowledge in multi-threading environments
- Understanding of JVM, its limitations, workaround etc
- Knowledge of MySQL Query, DB index,performance tuning
- Knowledge of Microservice
Good to have:
- Experience building NLP based chatbots.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Contribution to open-source projects/StackOverflow or any other similar sites.
Good command on atleast 2 of the following: Java, J2EE technologies, Nodejs, MySql, MongoDB, Hibernate, Spring, RESTful, MIcroservices
Technologies Good to have: Rabbitmq, AWS tech stack ( SQS, SES, S3, RDS, EC2, cloudwatch)
Benefits of working @Kommunicate:
- work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
- freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
- growth opportunity
- your work will have more impact and recognition
- work in a fast paced environment
- solve critical problems
- freedom to choose the way you work
- get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
- work with really smart people around, its a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
Are you passionate in coding and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced talents (React JS / Node JS / MongoDB / Web3.js / Solidity developers) to join our team and start a revolution!
Key Responsibilities and Scope
- Framework development and integration
- Prototype and Proof of concept development
- Creation, configuration, and monitoring Shards sets. Architecture and capacity planning for MongoDB clusters.
- Assisting senior developers in detecting performance issues in the system by deploying MMS and MongoDB profilers
- Implementation of MongoDB advanced concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Maintain MongoDB replication with replica set factors, arbiters, voting, priority, server distribution, slave delays.
- Others: Elastic Stack, MMS, MongoDB Management service
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- Executing elastic stack in production scale Passion for best design, developing, and coding practices
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Experience in analyzing and visualizing the data along with data modeling
- Experience in upgrading different databases and also migration of data among multiple databases.
- Experience in MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup, and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing the life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring, and tuning
- Experience in working with MongoDB ops Manager, Cloud Manager, and Atlas Manager
- Experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting, and balancing across the clusters.
1. Developing and maintaining high performance and scalable web applications and APIs
2. Managing front-end and third party APIs integration
3. Writing unit, integration and E2E test cases
4. Implementation of security and data protection
5. Managing deployment and handling client interaction and demos
Skills And Qualifications:
2. Working knowledge of Node.js frameworks such as ExpressJs, SailsJs, VueJs and
3. Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Mustache
4. Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less,Sass etc
5. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
6. Sound knowledge of Testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Jasmine, Cucumber etc.
7. Experience of writing unit, integration and E2E tests
8. Experience of working with SQL and No-SQL databases.
9. Experience of integrating third party APIs.
10.Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
NodeJS Developer - Backend
T7E is an auto-focused mar-tech company run by a team of experienced professionals. They are well poised to solve some fundamental business challenges in the Indian automotive aftermarket, made up of an estimated 10 Lakh Mechanics, 1 Lakh retailers and over 1000 parts & consumables manufacturers. We are the only company in the market solving business challenges of mechanics & retailers by combining technology & human connect, in partnership with brands. ( www.t7e.in )
Experience: 3 - 7 years
Openings- Senior Software Developer
Job Location: Mumbai ( Mulund -West )
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Coding and operating node.js based services
- Participate actively in design discussions and defining the long-term architecture of the system.
- REST ful APIs and API Communications
Expected from candidate:
Ø Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Hands on in application development using with NodeJs with Express framework, as the code-behind language and MariaDB(MySQL) and MongoDBas the Database data consumer
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Ø Good understanding of server-side templating languages
Ø Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly.
Important Note - Please apply only who are with 1 Month Notice Period.
Timing - 9.30 to 6.30 - Monday to Saturday