Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
Location : Hyderabad, India
Senior Dot Net Developer :
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech's mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We're a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a Senior Dot Net Developer to work on cutting edge technologies combined with an ability to be innovative while creating solutions in a team environment.
Working as Senior Dot Net Developer at Navtech, you will :
1. Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development, and testing.
2. Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders.
3. Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries.
4. Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions.
5. Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
6. Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
7. Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance.
8. Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
9. Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
1. 3-6 years of hands-on experience in Dot Net.
3. Experience in working with Design Patterns, HTTP methods, OOPS, etc.
4. Experience architecting complex consumer or enterprise applications.
5. Experience working with Databases (SQL Server, Oracle etc.).
6. Experience on MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing), Azure or AWS.
7. Experience in working with Visual Studio tools, Git/TFS and IIS.
8. Good to have knowledge on Elastic Search, Redis, Kafka, ZooKeeper, Microservices etc would be an added advantage.
9. Any SPA (Single Page Application) framework experience would be an added advantage.
10. Knowledge or experience using Algorithms, data structures, Time Complexity, Big O Notation and SOLID principles is an added advantage.
11. Should have a Masters Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English Medium.
12. Should have good logical, analytical and communication skills with client interaction experience.
1. Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
2. Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
3. Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
4. Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
5. Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
*Note: Good talent is more important. We are ready to stretch our salary cap.
We design and develop the most innovative solutions for your users!
Navtech offers a full range of software development services to make things better for the enterprises and companies we work with. No matter how diverse or complex the needs are, we've got you covered. We turn your ideas into practical solutions using the most advanced technology stack available for mobile and web.
What you've done:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Designed and built microservices with focus on scale, reliability, availability, and security
- Breaking monolith into distributed services architecture
- Experience using node.js and various package managers, such as npm and yarn.
- Understand containerization using Docker or similar technologies
- Deployed software in Google, AWS, Azure or similar cloud native technologies
- Experience in Authentication & Web Security domain is a plus
Full Stack – Software Developer
Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban. Hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Understanding and following OOAD, SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (Azure or AWS)
- Implementation of continuous delivery processes
- Usage of Git
The following would be beneficial:
- Understanding of behavior-driven development and domain-driven design
- Experience in :
- .Net core, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Content management
Bikayi is a Sequoia Capital and Y combinator funded company and one of the fastest growing companies in India.
For more information about the company please refer to the link below
Frontend Eng Skills Required
- Experience with CSS, Bootstrap, SCSS, Material Design, CSS animations etc.
- Experience with React.js / Node Js .( Mandatory)
- Have good design and aesthetic skills.
- Great communication and management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent career experience required
- Should be able to act independently and take on big projects with minimal guidance.
Backend Eng Skills Required
- Experience with Node Js or equivalent backend technologies.
- Experience with AWS / GCP / Firebase.
- Knowledge about ci / cd pipelines and testing environments.
- Great communication and management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent career experience required
- Should be able to act independently and take on big projects with minimal guidance
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- ( 2-4 ) years of commercial work experience in the relevant domains.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Experience in the following would be preferred.
- Node Js for Backend Engineers
- React Js for Frontend Engineers
Expected Duties / Responsibilities:
- Collaborates, as part of the development team, to create technical solutions for the client's software products.
- Takes ownership of old and new products: maintaining, updating
- Optimize, refactor, enhance, debug, and troubleshoot existing code
- Follow all Client’s best practices and coding standards
- Perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions for bugs in the software
- Document, Maintain, and Own technical artifacts, internal knowledge base, best practices, and templates for all integrations; bringing in industry knowledge as appropriate to improve client’s solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Understand specifications and requirements for the development/enhancements of interfaces and other types of data exchange, including but not limited to HIE standards and Client interfaces (US Healthcare).
- Writes, reviews, and debugs basic programming assignments that are well defined and include mostly debug issues.
- Protects the integrity of code: creating, submitting and utilizing tests.
- Provides transparency of work to the company.
- Transfers knowledge within the department and to other technical teams.
- Given a high level design can code, implement and test a feature
- Able to take a complex task and break it down into smaller pieces
- Contributes regularly to technical discussions with team leads
- Design a feature and present it to the team lead
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently, able to succeed in a fast-paced agile environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous engagements
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with experience to troubleshoot and to resolve problems
- Ability to analyse complex information sets and communicate that information in a clear well thought out and well laid out manner
- Proven record of delivering high quality software and solutions that meets business needs
- Ability to lead a project from design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance phases
- Referenceable experience being an individual contributor in a fast paced team based environment
- Intermediate database skills (SQL server)
- Effective building unit test and using unit test frameworks
- Awareness of AWS capabilities and services
- Basic understanding of version control systems like GIT or Subversion
- Working knowledge with SCM and IDEs
- In depth understanding of software documentation including markdown
- Working knowledge of networking protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, REST...)
- History of exemplary performance and personal integrity
- Deep understanding of the software lifecycle and the ability to support the life cycle
- US Healthcare Domain experience is preferred (but not mandate).
.NET with MVC
Experience in WebAPIs
Securing WebAPIS ( Security Protocols for WebAPIs)
DB knowledge ( SQL or MYSQL )
Good communications – Must
Band – C1 (4 to 6 years)
Position: Full Stack developer
Experience: 3 to 5 years, preferably in an agile environment
· Understanding requirements present in specification documents
· Knowledge on cloud environment
· API development for consumption by webapp and mobile apps
· Database schema design
· Integration with partner systems based on REST APIs
· Working with code base across multiple development & staging environments
· Take part in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Be part of Production deployment & release activities
· Must Have:
* Python and Node Js
* RDBMS :Postgre SQL/ MongoDB
* Must have knowledge on AWS or Digital Ocean
* Good documentation skills
· Good to have:
Technology Development Manager
Location : Bangalore (5 Days WFH)
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
(Must have good communication skills)
Experience : 8 to 17 years
- As a Technology Development Manager, be passionate about technology strategy & vision, hands-on solution design, critical analytical thinking and team management
- Responsible for Peer review, design, deployment, production support & mentoring the team
- Be a self-starter based on your experience and be able to deliver world-class capabilities for one of the fastest growing startups in the Global Digital Identity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, execution-focused environment while handling the day to day operations and having full control over the business technology organization
- Be energised in the fine balance between managing team and being a technologist
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. As with any startup, this role and the company will evolve and pivot and times will show more unknowns than known.
- 8-15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager, and a team leader in cross functional teams
- Results driven! Demonstrated ability to successfully have brought a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning & Computer Vision a plus
- Hands-on product management and software development life-cycle experience (especially Agile methodologies)
- Experience leading teams in the successful delivery of large technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to make good technology trade-off decisions, i.e. managing technical debt
- Drives the CI/CD strategy for the product
- Served as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Can identify leading indicators for problems that is likely to surface in the future
- Can identify large problem patterns, systemic issues and opportunities for larger re-architecture and redesign
- Can troubleshoot the entire product ecosystem effectively
- Considered as a Guru in a language, its internals and the application of the language in a wider context
- Defines coding standards and design approaches across the organization
- Can independently design multi systems and systems with complex interactions
- Can design generic platforms for a wider usage across teams
- Accountable for all designs in the team
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with working of different architectural styles
- Responsible and accountable for NFR aspects of the product
- Responsible for Architecture and Tech stack across the team(s)
- Ability to define (in collaboration with cross functions), plan, deliver and operationalize large releases.
- Create formal mentoring plans and identify mentoring needs for a team
- Contribution to open source projects, open standards
- Flag bearer of
- Freedom and responsibility
- First Principles
- Bias for action
- Earn your badge
- Customer Empathy
- Truth seeking
Do you wish to be a part of a disruptive team, passionate towards democratizing education for students across India? Then read more.
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr Software Developer (Full stack), you will be part of the product development team.
What you will do:
- Improving customer experience, not only for borrowers, but also other partners on the platform
- Ensuring seamless integration with data/ service providers and lending partners
- When not doing any of above, writing tests to prevent any regressions
What you need to have:
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Self-starter: Someone who can develop independently
- Passionate about problem solving, ability to see the big picture
- Realizes the value of 80-20
- Regular participation on Codechef, Topcoder etc. (If yes, please cite your rank and pass on a link to your profile!)
- Prior experience at a bank / fin-tech / non-banking financial player in a technical role
- Ruby on Rails, Postgres, AWS, jQuery
Primary: Core Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Angular 4+ version, HTML, CSS
- Should have hands on experience on Angular 4 + version and Java Development.
- An in-depth understanding of design aspects and should be able to apply the same.
- Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to web application.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery
- Experience with server-side technologies languages such as Node.js, Bower, Gulp/Grunt
- F/E Unit test framework: Jasmine, Protractor
- B/E Unit test framework: JUnit Mockito
- Knowledge and experience using IDEs such as Eclipse/RAD/IntelliJ,
- Good working experience in Core Java, MVC frameworks, and UML, Design Patterns.
- Experience in Jersey or Rest Easy
- Experience with EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework
- WebSphere Application Server and DB2 and Oracle DB
- Experience in design and engineering of REST/SOAP based web services.
- Should have experience utilizing best practices and have worked with industry standard design patterns.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 Security Rules
- Proficient understanding of Code version tool like Git/ Bitbucket and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and tools such as Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience in distributed Agile SCRUM methodology
- Hibernate/JPA, jQuery, bootstrap, Webservices, Good communication skills.
Work Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Work Location – Pune (Viman Nagar)
About Company: Great Places to Work certified company
AIT Global India Pvt. Ltd. (LINK) is one of the formidable IT Services Organization which has deeper expertise in various areas of Technology to address the critical business priorities of customers from Public Sector, Education, E-Commerce, Healthcare, BFSI, Financial Services, Automobile, Manufacturing Retail and a lot more. Organizations belonging to these industries have to – not only be agile towards the Technological Disruptions and maintain a steady / balanced course towards its business priorities, but also Overcome the Challenges to Maintain Costs & ‘Ensure Long-Term Growth’ as this scenario isn’t going away anytime soon. We are headquartered out of Matawan, New Jersey (USA). In the past one and half decade, we have organically grown from service to service each time exceeding our goals and moving forward towards the next. There are a range of services which we could deliver for the customers that could add value to their business goals or objectives, which help them attain new milestones of growth. With almost a Decade and a Half Years of Happy Customers from different parts of the world for services ranging from Web Technologies, Mobile Technologies, Product Development, DevOps, Data & Analytics, Quality Assurance, Digital Content Management, to emerging Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Cyber Security, Cloud and more... our organization has served customers when it mattered them the most; to help them achieve their business growth priorities. While doing this we now have almost 100 employees working from USA on H1 Visa working in 4 different time zones and in India we have around 200+ Employees, working on different IT projects out of the two locations in Pune.
And of course - As an IT Services Organization we are also helping our customers with Subject Matter Experts from various fields of Technology on a 'Contract to Hire' basis as a part of our Consulting Line of Business.
We have our Registered Office at Wanowrie and our India Development Centre is located at Viman Nagar, E- Space IT Park.
We are proud to be ISO certified and as Great Place to work certified since last wo consecutive years. AIT Global India feels honoured to have recently certified and featured in CIO Review earning recognition among their "Most promising RPA Service Provider" Companies.
We are looking for strong tech leaders to drive the platform and product to the next level. We are looking for seasoned technical leaders from .NET background with experience in building cloud-based web applications and products. The role involves understanding business requirements, customer problems, architecting the appropriate solutions that are secure, scalable, high performing and testable.
- Passion for building and delivering great software with a strong sense of ownership, while working closely with juniorteam members.
- 6+ years of experience in building web applications using ASP.NET MVC and .NET platform in general.
- Experience of architecting and designing web applications and services
- Experience in building applications on .NET Core, is a great plus
- Strong experience with Build and Release, Agile processes and Estimation/Planning
- Exposure to New Relic or similar tools to optimize web application performance
- Strong expertise in SQL programming, with experience of writing & optimizing queries that access/process millions of records
- Good to have experience in building workflow engine from scratch.
- Understanding and experience of working with Product Management, Design and DevOps teams.