About smartShift Technologies
DevOps Engineer, Plum & Empuls
As DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to setup and maintain GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- Setup, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Working on Docker images and maintaining Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Working on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps Frameworks, Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud like AWS, Azure, Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience with working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience and well versed with Jira tool is a plus.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, San Francisco, and Dublin. Empuls works with over 100 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status
Click here apply- https://careers.inviz.ai/candidateportal
We are looking for:-
• Engineering Graduates or Postgraduates with 2-6 years of experience in software development.
• Ability to architect systems in the Cloud, Build/Release Engineering, Continuous Integration and Delivery, Configuration/Change Management.
• Good experience with Linux/Unix administration
• Moderate to significant experience administering relational databases such as PostgreSQL ,MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.
• Experience with Docker and related tools ( Kubernetes,Helm, etc.)
• Experience of working in Config management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, GCP
• Experience with monitoring and alerting (TICK, ELK, Nagios, PagerDuty)
• Experience with basic cloud networking (Subnets/Routing Tables/Security Groups or equivalent)
• Experience with container-based networking
• Working with the dev team to improve CI/CD workflow, Designing and implementing monitoring, reliability, alerting solutions for infrastructure
• Building and supporting, diverse platforms including but not limited to Service/Micro service-based platforms, Oracle ATG,etc.
• Ensure tooling support for shorter release cycles, improving supportability, performance & scalability of the e-commerce platform
• Ensure platform support for cross-functional delivery of large-scale, complex projects often involving multiple internal and external teams
• Assist in provisioning of environments and software needed for the various programs
• Managing and optimizing infrastructure-related costs
• Maintaining security
- You would build, monitor, maintain and enhance a cutting-edge AI platform and system infrastructure
- You would help run the infrastructure that can serve 1000s of customers and millions of data requests per hour.
- You would manage data configuration, setup, tracking, reporting etc.
- You would troubleshoot infrastructure problems quickly and efficiently
- You would manage our AWS deployment, build CI/CD pipeline and enhance network security and scale
- While there would be a Lead Engineer to guide you, you should be able to manage the system and improve the processes largely by yourself
- You would also work closely with the Product Owner to build engineering capabilities that align with the evolution of the product.
What Really Matters
- Very strong knowledge in systems, networks and cloud space
- DevOps experience with AWS, GC or Azure, Docker, CI / CD tools; scripting languages like Python
- Practical knowledge and experience in deploying and managing big data solutions on a cloud platform like AWS or Google Cloud
- Should have played a role in running at least one backend web app/product
- Your values, ethics and character
- Love for running large-scale systems, complex deployments, programming and computers in general
What Matters A Little
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art web service architectures and associated technologies
- Solid familiarity with Elastic Search or NoSQL technologies like MongoDB/HBase/Cassandra/Redis/
- A strong recommendation by a technology person that we (would) have a lot of respect for
- Your knowledge and interest in big data and Machine Learning space
- The school that you come from
- The organizations where you have worked earlier
What Does Not Matter
- Work with the development team to plan, execute and monitor deployments
- Capacity planning for product deployments
- Adopt best practices for deployment and monitoring systems
- Ensure the SLAs for performance, up time are met
- Constantly monitor systems, suggest changes to improve performance and decrease costs.
- Ensure the highest standards of security
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in coding in atleast one scripting language - bash, Python, etc
- Has personally managed a fleet of servers (> 15)
- Understand different environments production, deployment and staging
- Worked in micro service / Service oriented architecture systems
- Has worked with automated deployment systems – Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Can write MySQL queries
Who we are
We are a group of passionate people united with our mission to democratize finance. We work together with best-in-class partners to bring curated savings and investment products in Indonesia. Our products are affordable and widely accessible through our application.
We believe that everyone – across income and educational background – should have access to products that can help them save and invest towards a better future.
Founded in 2018, Pluang pioneered the concept of making saving and investing more inclusive – more affordable and accessible to more people through our micro investment products. Our mission today remains the same – we measure our success by the value we deliver to our customers, whether by structuring and/or providing access to more financial products through which our customers can get closer to their financial goals. Visit career section at our website for more details
At Pluang we are looking for smart engineers who are passionate about technology, love coding and designing systems.
What you will be doing
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Creating and maintaining the infrastructure as Code (Terraform Code) for various cloud services.
- Creating and maintaining various Ansible playbook for automation pieces.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Design and develop solutions for deploying highly secure, highly available, performant and scalable services in elastically provisioned environments
What you need to be successful
- Hands-on experience with Cloud platforms such as AWS/GCP or private cloud environments.
- Strong experience in Container Technologies (Docker/ Kubernetes) and in containerizing applications.
- Monitoring concepts to be very strong, should have experience with ELK stack, Prometheus and Grafana
- Strong knowledge of Linux (ubuntu, Centos and RHEL)
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Proficiency in any programming or scripting language such as Shell Script, Python or Ruby.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience with continuous integration, unit and integration testing
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Fintech experience - advantageous
What we offer
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation. So, come build your dream with us.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Engineering Leader, Cloud Infrastructure.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so,we’re interested in speaking with you!
We’re looking for a seasoned engineering leader in the Cloud team that is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining a customer-facing DBaaS service in multiple public clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure). The service supports unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB, including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security,
networking, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling, billing etc). If you’re a strong leader who exemplifies collaboration, who is driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who has a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible cloud based service with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience, this job is for
Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent
Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Managers, Sales and Customer Success tomaintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
Ensure teams have appropriate technical direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact andlong term architectural vision.
Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teamswith release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keepyour technical acumen sharp.
BS/MS degree in CS-or- a related field with 5+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams
Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
Ability to hire while ensuring a high hiring bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management
Experience running production services in Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
Experience with running large stateful data systems in the Cloud
Prior knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, containerization,orchestration, elastic scalability)
A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently; should be able to move fast,build in increments and iterate; have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills; able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them
Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques; focused on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team.
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
We are looking for a self motivated and goal oriented candidate to lead in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining first class, highly scalable, highly available SaaS platforms.
This is a very hands-on role. You will have a significant impact on Wenable's success.
8+ years SaaS and Cloud Architecture and Development with frameworks such as:
- AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure, and/or other
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Mesos, VMs, and/or similar orchestration, scaling, and deployment frameworks
- ProtoBufs, JSON modeling
- CI/CD utilities like Jenkins, CircleCi, etc..
- Log aggregation systems like Graylog or ELK
- Additional development tools typically used in orchestration and automation like Python, Shell, etc...
- Strong security best practices background
- Strong software development a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills. This role will entail significant coordination both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead projects of blended teams, on/offshore, of various sizes.
- Ability to report to executive and leadership teams.
- Must be data driven, and objective/goal oriented.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will also help us build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure. You’ll implement monitoring for automated system health checks. Lastly, you’ll build our CI pipeline, and train and guide the team in DevOps practices.
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of production systems.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on the AWS
- Manage the establishment and configuration of SaaS infrastructure in an agile way
by storing infrastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Be accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures.
- Drive operational cost reductions through service optimizations and demand-based
- Have on-call responsibilities.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Uses open source technologies and tools to accomplish specific use cases encountered
within the project.
- Uses coding languages or scripting methodologies to solve a problem with a custom workflow.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Prior experience as a software developer in a couple of high-level programming
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Strong knowledge of AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda, NAT
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale (~
1 Lakh users a day)
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with Git
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Strong experience with databases such as MySQL, NoSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis and/or
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops and industry best practices, and able to identify the
ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as