We are looking for a Senior Microsoft SQL Developer to design, develop, test, plan, implement and maintain conceptual and logical database models.
For this role, you should know how to analyze system requirements and implement migration methods for existing data. Hands-on experience with SQL Server 2012 and above is also required. Ideally, you are familiar with database design, reviewing code, writing stored procedures, creating and modifying SQL agent jobs, making structural changes to tables and views.
Ultimately, you will develop database solutions to ensure project information is stored effectively and securely.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Australia. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Working as Senior Microsoft SQL Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts.
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements.
- Design and Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialized role.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.
- 5+ years of experience in SQL Server Development with at least 1 year of Lead experience.
- Advanced experience in database monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, and high availability strategies for SQL Server 2016, SQL Server in Cloud (AWS RDS preferred).
- Advanced skills in resolving database locking conflicts/blocking and resource utilization.
- Ability to work with other developers and engineers to analyze database performance and identify problems in areas such as execution plans, index coverage, and SQL server statistics.
- A thorough understanding of Performance Monitoring, Tuning, and Optimization, using native and third-party monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Server Disaster Recovery (DR) options, Always On availability groups, and experience administering Windows Server, including Active Directory, Failover clustering, database partitioning, security, and encryption (a plus).
- Experience supporting SSIS, SSRS, replication, database mirroring (a plus).
- PowerShell scripting experience with the ability to write automated scripts and strong knowledge of system tables and DMV’s is required. (a plus).
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server databases in a high transaction, 24x7 database environment (a plus).
- Experience in Postgres, No-SQL databases (a plus).
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2016 , MCSE or MCDBA (a plus).
- Should have excellent logical, analytical, and communication skills with client interaction experience.
- Working with industry giants while following your passion for technology.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus and benefits.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Family Health Insurance cover for self and family.
- Work with US, UK, and Europe-based industry-renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies
We design and develop the most innovative solutions for your users!
Navtech offers a full range of software development services to make things better for the enterprises and companies we work with. No matter how diverse or complex the needs are, we've got you covered. We turn your ideas into practical solutions using the most advanced technology stack available for mobile and web.
Job Description - Omniflow and Java Developer
Should have working experience between 6-8 years in Java development
Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts
Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Skills and Competencies:
Strong documentation skills
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Decision making and problem solving skills
Good organizational skills
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented Java / J2EE development
• Full SDLC experience (requirements gathering, architecture, development,
• Experience with Spring (MVC, IOP/DI, REST, Security) &
• Experience with SOAP / REST web services
• Knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of No SQL concepts, understanding of Solr, Redis and Mongo
DB is desirable
• Understanding concepts of CDN & Content Management
• Must have worked on any one messaging solutions
• Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
• Bonus points for any mobile development experience
• Used Agile methodology
• Experience leading or working with cross geography teams
• Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build
• Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience:7 to 10 Years
Package:8 to 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate Joiners
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:.Net Core,Angular,SQL Server,Web Services & CI/CD
--Should be a strong Microsoft. Net developer with overall 7+ years of experience
--2+ years hands-on experience in Microsoft. Net frameworks and Microsoft. Net Core
--Strong experience and excellent knowledge in Microsoft. Net
--Hands on experience in Microsoft. Net Core Framework
--Experience in UI frameworks like jQuery/React/Angular
--Hands on experience in writing web services
--Experience in writing optimized SQL Queries, Procedures, Functions in SQL Server, MySQL
--Experience in using Jenkins/Octopus for CI & CD
--Experience in HTML, XML, CSS
--Good team player with problem-solving, trouble-shooting capabilities and documentation skills.
--Self-Motivated, Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Developing and installing software solutions.
- Designing, implementing and delivering high-quality Software projects in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
- Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk-through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
- Software prototype.
- System Architecture.
- Software Design Document.
- User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed.
- Code review artifacts during peer code review.
- Test plan and Test Cases.
- Installation/Deployment document Release Document.
- Technical Documentation
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Complying with project plans and industry standards.
- Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Forms and window forms.
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of C# programming language .
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Well-versed with Entity Framework, Linq, Dependency Injection, Unit of Work, Architecture Pattern, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experienced in debugging, analyzing code, and knows how to performance tune a DB Query.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Additional Knowledge of IIS, Web Services, JSON, and XML are added skillsets
- Degree in B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA/ MSC(IT)
- 5 to 8 years of hands-on experience in automating MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook using VBA
- 5 plus years of experience in the design, development, and implementation of programming code
- Experience in database development
- VBA - Should have good experience in developing efficient logic/algorithms using VBA
- Solid understanding of SDLC concepts
- Solid experience in MS Excel (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013,2016)
- Must be good at all excel features and excel formulas
- Well versed with complete MS Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT)
- Work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in requirements gathering, effort estimate, designing and implementation, and creating mock-up screens
- Experience in databases like MS SQL Server(2005 to 2012,2014), MySQL, and MS Access
- Must have strong database concepts and DB designing skills
- SQL - must be good at writing efficient, fine-tuned queries using joins and aggregates
- Experience in writing Stored procedures, Triggers and T-SQL
- Nice to have programming knowledge in C# coding should be MANDATORY
- working with C# DLL development and integration with Excel VBA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to take complete ownership of the project from requirements gathering to delivery and maintenance
- Should be able to work independently
- Must be Proactive and Self-motivated
- Must have the ability to prioritize the work, execute tasks and meet the deadline without fail
- Effective time management skills
- Customer Focus, Willing to learn and self-teach any new technology
- Strong business and collaboration skills, and responsive to service needs and operational demands
- Web development using PHP & experience in coding on MVC architecture of Laravel
- REST API knowledge is a must with oAuth security
- Understanding of mobile apps with REST API integration, firebase & google analytics is important
- Need to have knowledge of querying MySQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Experience with Node Js for our notification system
- Understanding of cloud services like Google cloud & AWS ec2 instance is a bonus for the profile