About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
About ORAI Robotics
*Female Candidates Preferred or candidate with exposure in womens fashion.
1-2 yrs experience required in similar profile
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including content idealization and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with team mates
- Working on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Identify and reach out to potential influencers for the brand, collaborate, negotiate.
- Researches and monitors current industry trends in online marketing
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Researching and reaching out to Influencers (International)
Grow Your Staff is looking for an Lead Consultant for a Digital Marketing Consulting Firm in the United States. The position is open to anyone located in Hyderabad, India, or who is willing to relocate.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out of the United States from 5:30 PM - 3:30 AM IST (Monday - Friday). Temporary WFH due to Covid.
About the client:
LT Partners is a quickly growing digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing channel for brands and publishers. The company was founded in 2018 and is rapidly growing and are seeking like-minded team members to support their growth.
We’re seeking an individual with experience in affiliate, performance, or partner marketing to join our team as a Lead Consultant. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provides clients with regular reporting, analyzes data to find opportunities or trends, and digs further to understand root causes and solutions.
- Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving the client’s goals and objectives.
- Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when the client’s scope of work or agenda doesn’t align.
- Works to understand client’s brand and marketing goals pinpoint and develop strategic plans and tactics to reach client’s objectives.
- Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates.
- Delivers end-of-month reports and presentations with the story clearly illustrated, supported by data-driven insights, and provides strategic program recommendations to clients.
- Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize client spend and managed revenue.
- Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and communicates results and recommendations for future campaigns based on data.
- Oversees account reporting and pacing communicates performance and provides recommendations to clients.
- Exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong self-starter and very proactive
- Incredibly well-organized and detail-oriented
- An entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel & Google Sheets
- Strong skills in PowerPoint & Google Slides
- Able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Collaborative and open to others’ ideas
We want someone with at least 5- 10 years of work experience.
Total CTC in the range of INR 7,00,000- 15,00,000 per annum.
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- To fix bad domain reputation, IP reputation
- Knowledge of Spam rate, resolving any impromptu issue related to the backend of email marketing
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Email marketing, bulk emailing & email campaigns.
- Should have experience in generating leads through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Should have knowledge of lead data extraction from search engines and other lead portals.
- Need to gain good understanding of the product, business and brand to marry them together
- Devise marketing strategies on social media, digital platforms, business partners and on the product to drive company goals
- Conduct user research to understand the gaps in the product, business and brand
- Devise brand communications strategy with the product and business aspect into it
- Translate technical information and product features to potential users
- Follow and analyze market trends to position our products
- Develop end to end product marketing strategies
- Run marketing campaigns across channels including and not limited to all forms of digital marketing
- Test and evaluate features using relevant KPIS from users
- Collaborate with Product Manager to continue improving the products
- Collaborate effectively and remotely with team to implement strategies
- Atleast 2 years experience where you have actively used digital channels for marketing
- Experience in market analysis and working knowledge of web analytics tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Sharp analytical & strong quantitative skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience in a B2C startup company
- Bonus if you have experience in fintech or teenager focussed startup
Liaison with schools and colleges in Mumbai
Good knowledge / contacts with schools and colleges
Experience in the education sector is preferred.
An entrepreneurial conference research and production company looking for an ambitious, dedicated and experienced Conference Manager to help grow both the conferences and the company.
We are looking for someone creative, organised and passionate about project management and events,who can plan an event from start to finish that exceed our expectations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal to execution, on time, within budget, that exceed our expectations
- Coordinate all operations, from sourcing and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to venue searches and bookings
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Develop and maintain event databases, such as filtering and segmentation, with meticulous attention to detail
- Coordinate event logistics and collateral material design, production and distribution and maintain production schedules for event materials/collateral
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client and supplier relationships
- Perform general duties to support event planners, project managers and the Global Event team
- Analyse events portfolio and key performance areas and prepare event follow-up reports, identify areas to improve on for future events
- Montoring calendars and booking in meetings and calls for the management team
- Competitor research, analysis and reporting
- Minimum 2-3 years minimum operational or project management experience from a B2B events/conference production company
- Graduated to degree level or equivalent in your chosen discipline, ideally Marketing, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages or similar
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work independently and show a strong sense of initiative, taking ownership of key projects when required with a proactive attitude
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and be flexible is essential
- Works well as part of fast-paced team, prioritising effectively and managing workload
- Excellent IT skills - proficient in both Windows and Mac operating systems (i.e. PowerPoint, Keynote, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written, able to successfully interact with all parts of the business and stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible in approach and able to amend hours as required to suit business needs
- Adept at general administrative tasks like budgeting, data entry, and word processing