Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan monthly/quarterly performance marketing strategy to drive growth.
- Driving activations and repeat transactions from users.
- Using Engagement & Analytics platforms for journey building & segmentation of users for targeted campaigns.
- Re-engaging with users to increase their time spent on the site or app.
- Evaluate and optimize the end-to-end Sales Funnel.
- Plan digital channel mix visitor traffic, conversion rates, ROAS etc.
- Proactively recommend creative ideas & drive the optimum strategy for new user acquisition.
- Optimize allocation of budget & drive continuous improvements in key metrics.
- Execute and manage all paid media campaigns directly and in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly measure, review & report all campaigns.
- Regularly follow market trends & implement the latest marketing tools & strategies.
- Capturing & reporting of key metrics through Google, Clevertap & branch analytics, high degree of familiarity with the tools.
- Insights from the analytics to be implemented into successive performance campaigns & larger website/app strategy.
- Reviews & reporting with other teams & internal stakeholders.
- 4-6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (Startup/Tech Logistics/Transport industry experience would be an added advantage.)
- Strong understanding of the User Funnel for acquisition & retention.
- Prior experience using Engagement, MMP & Analytics tools is a must (such as Branch, Appsflyer, Mixpanel, Clevertap, Moengage, Netcore, Exotel, Webengage etc)
- Strong understanding of Remarketing campaigns.
- A strong grasp of web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing. ∙ Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Highly proficient in Excel, Database query.
Roles and Responsibilities
We seek to hire talented Performance Marketing Manager to deliver the best in class account management solutions.
- Perform daily account management on Facebook & Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of categories.
- Understand category goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives, Betas and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels along with other search and app channels
- Be updated about latest feature and find ways to implement the same as experiments in the client account/s
- Good understanding of web and app analytics
- Generate weekly and monthly category reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Spearhead Business Review meetings with multiple Internal and external Stakeholders and showcase business growth
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC and other ad platforms and vendors
Required Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Are a Graduate/MBA with 3 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) & Facebook Ads
- Are passionate about the Paid marketing campaigns across Web and App eco system
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, has knack of numbers and identify and resolve problems.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have hands on knowledge of, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Bing, experience in planning and managing the advertising spends with clients over last 2 years.
- Advanced excel and Microsoft office skills
- Advanced certification for Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Experience working on 3rd party App analytics. Web analytics platform
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment
Creador Designs is a graphic design company specializing in logo creation, business branding design, packaging, and website development. Founded in 2014, Creador Designs offers corporate identity design and branding services to small businesses and start-ups. Over the years, we have grown to become one of the most respected online brands for logo design, corporate identity, and web design.
We offer you the opportunity to work with leading and dynamic brands all around the world every day. We are looking for a talented individual for the position of Digital Marketing Executive. Apply to us and unleash your curiosity and challenge your ideas. As you strive to make a real difference, we'll strive to make you a better you!
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts for Social Media Marketing and Website. (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Prepare promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Retaining existing clients.
We're looking for leaders with - owner's mindset, passion, and agility.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Planning, monitoring and updating the ongoing company presence on social media
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organizing their distribution through various channels
- Measuring the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEM Rush etc.)
- Acquiring insights into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors
What you need to have:
- Experience 0 to 1 year
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- The right candidate will have excellent English communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for all things marketing and technology
- Must have a passion for writing
- BSc/ BA/ BMM in marketing or relevant field
- Benefits: Being part of a startup thats turning out to be a game-changer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page + CRO - Back-End - Analysis / Audit
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Social Media CRM Integration
Email Marketing Audit + Tools Integration
Email Marketing - Scheduling + Metrics + Optimization
Existing Brand - Ad Account Analysis / Audit
Create Platform-Cohort-Specific Funnels
Platform-cohort-specific Detailed targeting for each creatives
Run Performance Ads
Strategize: Open-Ended, Retargeting, Look-Alike, Custom Audiences
Strategize: Platforms-specific to the brands
Ensure client growth
Client Interactions: Client Reports + Briefings
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
AppitSimple Infotek Pvt Ltd - A Pioneer product-based IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since the last many years. The Company is better known for its innovative platform & product - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo respectively.
SoftwareSuggest - An Online Platform to discover top Business Software & Service Partners gives access to Genuine Customer Reviews, In-depth Software Analysis, Free Consultation & Free Demo of all Software. It is the one-stop destination for all businesses looking for software and services relevant to their industry.
SoftwareSuggest currently lists more than 800 Software Categories & 49+ Service categories for businesses to choose from. It also lets organizations compare the features of multiple software & service providers so that they can make the right purchase decision.
CallHippo is an on-demand Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP) Service Providers. CallHippo allows startups and businesses to buy instant local support numbers from over 50+ countries around the world. With our easy to use interface and robust backend architecture, any business can set up their call center within less than 3 minutes.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
5 days Working
Marketing Campaign Manager
INDIA AND SEA
Satisfic is focused on the areas of the IT channel marketing. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users. Headquartered in Singapore and with teams across key countries in APAC, Satisfic leverages its regional service delivery capabilities to help IT channel succeed and grow. Please visit our site at www.satisfic.com for further details.
What you will be doing:
Operational and Project Management
- Work with our India and SEA clients
- Develop digital marketing initiatives and programs for IT products and solutions.
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns like webinar, email, search and social marketing etc. for assigned products in assigned markets.
- Work closely with internal team and external vendors to implement marketing activities and tactics.
Creative Execution of Marketing Promotions
- Create concepts for marketing initiatives, and draft promotional copy and relevant terms & conditions.
- Ensure compliance with client-brand guidelines and contract when implementing creative and manage required approvals.
- Work with other members of the SATISFIC Team, contractors or vendors as needed to execute marketing campaigns.
- Compile regular reports and analytics of campaign performance and results.
Strategic Planning Support
- Provide campaign recaps indicating success metrics and ROI. Make recommendations based on how to apply learnings to future promotions.
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the campaign lifecycle by managing the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues hindering delivery of programs
- Track campaign progress at every step and proactively work with internal and external customer to steer campaigns in the right direction
- Attend weekly calls with the client; send out daily and weekly activity reports and ROI analytics to the Client.
About your experience:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in B2B marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Hands on experience in email marketing, webinar marketing and other digital marketing campaign execution.
- 1-2 years of IT channel marketing experience would be an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Project and time management skills
- Facilitate and manage teamwork across departmental functions
- Knowledge of project management and reporting tools would be added advantage
- Highly organized and strongly self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Quick learner with a positive attitude
- Strong decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Graduate in any field.
- MBA Marketing preferred but not mandatory
Reports to: Manager – Customer Success.
JustCall is a VC backed, award winning anytime, anywhere, any device phone system for sales and support teams. Trusted by 6000 customers globally including Domino’s, Google, Walmart, Jaguar, Cloud Kitchens, AIG. It takes seconds to get phone numbers in 70 countries and start making or receiving calls. Companies around the globe use JustCall to build stronger relationships with their customers and change the way they do business
About Role & You :-
- Should be Passionate about SEO and its contribution in growing a business
- Have 2 years of experience in handling end-to-end SEO for a brand or clients
- Ability to operate individually and with a team
- In-depth expertise in configuring & managing all aspects of Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- In-depth expertise in utilizing tools across technical audit, on-page, keyword research, content analysis, rank tracking & link building
- Ability to partner with Content Marketing team to develop content strategies for search opportunity, keyword analysis, and audience intent
- Ability to communicate effectively with various teams, internal & external stakeholders about the strategy, on-going execution & reporting of key metrics
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to keep a keen eye on competition & industry
- Ability to work with external vendors from a content & link building perspective
- Build relationships with publishers relevant to our business
- Proven experience in B2B or SAAS or E-commerce or Agency would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Keep abreast of SEO trends, algorithm updates, and best practices
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategising, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO road map (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyse analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximise traffic from the
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights on search engine
- Collaborate with Content team to optimise copy and landing pages for search engine
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyse and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What We are Looking for
- Proven track record of building top talent and high performance.
- A Team Player
- Experience managing large scale systems in competitive and rapid growth environments
- Master of on-page & off-page SEO
- Understand the co-relation of content & link-building.
- Who speaks the language of google webmaster & analytics
- Bachelor's degree with experience of 2 - 4 years in Digital Marketing domain.