Senior Manager - Account Management (Client Servicing)
- Have an overarching view of all the accounts.
- Manage the client servicing team.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Manage daily activities and tasks for clients by Line Manager
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Responding to clients' requests as they arise in real time
- Maintaining an accurate record of all necessary documents pertaining to the brand.
- Coordinate with various internal teams to deliver Creative, Data Analytics, Tech and Operational Services
- Develop a relationship with clients and manage their expectations (Kudos if you can balance the two together!)
- Upsell! Always be on a lookout to identify opportunities and convert them to grow revenue
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Take responsibility for the quality of work, the accuracy of brief and the team’s output
- Maintain weekly, fortnightly and monthly reports
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
BECOME A PEOPLE’S PERSON!
- Exhibit strong leadership skills and motivate-inspire your team members
- Stick to the client’s brief and the agreed process to deliver effectively
- Utilize your team’s productivity keeping the Scope Of Work and allocated budget
- Be all ears to Account Managers and mentor to get the best performance possible
IMPROVE THE PROCESS!
- Relentlessly work on improving the internal processes while solving problems along the way
COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE!
- Manage all business communications
- Become a link for the internal team and make sure the process is consistently followed until the project is completed as per the client’s brief
SKILLS WE DESIRE
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A+ presentation skills (making PPTs included)
- Natural attention to detail
- Financial management and commercial acumen
- Advanced software skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent Project management tool).
About Team Pumpkin
Develop integrated digital media strategies
Prepare and deliver presentations
Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
Create and manage digital campaign budgets
Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
Track digital campaign performance
Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
Organizational and time management skills.
Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills
To derive long term and relevant insights through data driven Marketing resulting in better decision making. The role is expected to be significantly future focused and forward digital thinking of the organization.
Qualification & Experience :
- At least 7+ years of experience working in in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Strong Experience in building effective Demand Creation initiatives
- Social Media Influencer Marketing - To strengthen our digital presence
- Content Marketing & SEO Data based marketing; Data acquisition and deploying data based marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of DTC / E-Comm Platforms.
Key Deliverables of the role :
1. Identify trends, patterns and concerns emerging from data (internal/ external) and convert them into insights/ hypothesis. Test these hypotheses and present with recommendations for positive business impact.
2.Build Digital Influence: Publish and collaborate with brands to move Digital Quotient across Org globally. (India, SEA, Bangladesh, MENA)
3. Create Digital transformation agenda for India & International - Bangladesh, MBL & MENA
4. Marketing measurement - deep diving and understanding the conversion funnel on DTC
& Ecom to help brands grow & convert better.
5. Digital Infrastructure: Help set up, manage, expand & measure content platform & strategies. Build infrastructure to support Digital Marketing
6. Digital Enablement: Help in creating and driving digital learning quotient in the org. Share knowledge and new trends in digital world, Enable usage of best practices and digital playbooks across Org.
7. Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
We are looking for an enthusiastic a Digital Marketing Intern for leading Digital marketing & Blockchain solutions partner based in Mumbai to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services and solutions through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
2) Excellent knowledge of SEO and off-page optimization
3) Knowledge of Wordpress ( or at least interest in learning wordpress is preferred)
Qualifications and Skills:
Mandatory : Candidate should have completed Digital marketing course.
Education : 12th or Graduation with Digital Marketing Course.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
2. Work from home
3. Internship Letter
4. Letter of recommendation/ appreciation
5. Full time Placement offer after completion of Internship (Based on performance)
Contract length: 5 months
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Responsibilities for Digital Marketing
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
Key Skill Set
- 4- 5 years of experience in a role directly responsible for campaign planning, execution, optimization and reporting across multiple digital channels/media.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, display, email marketing, SMM campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Hands on experience of CRO tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, WebEngage, CleverTap, MoEngage etc.
- Working knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Leadsqaured etc. would be a Plus.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Plan and outline cross channel digital marketing and remarketing campaigns, aligned to expected performance and returns.
- Should be updated with the ongoing marketing trends and capable to implement the changes in the system.
- Work on digital marketing platforms to execute campaign in the most efficient manner. Re-marketing campaigns in specific.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry.
- Experiment, scout and implement new digital marketing channels, tools, best practices to consistently improve ROIs.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.
Digital Marketing expert required to launch and build funnel for an Ai driven fem tech app.
Lead digital marketing strategy including Paid, Search, Display, Affiliate, Email, Fb Advertisement & SEO
Must have start up experience.
Wordpress, clickfunnels exp would be a plus.