We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by our Australian teams. This job is with one of our enterprise clients based in North Ryde.
We have a number of openings in our technical team focusing on mobile and web development to be part of our technology leadership team. As a part of this expansion we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) with backend technology as Java, to join our award winning digital team.
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for,
- Working on a great mix of Java, Kotlin, Web APIs
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Working on a great mix of greenfields projects and maintaining existing applications
- Using your technical skills to help improve all aspects of xEnabler; from our applications to sharing your knowledge and experience in our knowledge sharing presentations
- Involved through the whole delivery life cycle, from brainstorming sessions and inception to production
- Working within an agile (Scrum) environment and contributing to the continuous improvement of xEnabler
- Helping to create exceptional user experiences for our customers
- Contributing to code reviews & documentation
- Experimenting with lots of new technologies through our great R&D projects. We are always keen to explore something new
- Working alongside an excellent team
- Taking initiatives, training & assisting team members to use & implement latest technology solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
To be successful in this role, you must have,
- Experience working in Java application development and knowledge of the entire application stack
- Experience mentoring and guiding junior developers
- Experience with AWS/GCP platform (Lambda functions, SES, SNS, Cloud Watch, Load Balancing)
- Strong database skills (SQL, NoSQL)
- Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies
- Proven enthusiasm for technology and current hands on work experience on development
- Leadership and technical skills to run a development team
- Passion for clean design and library grade coding
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work in agile methodologies in a distributed team environment.
- Mid to senior level talents - at least 4 to 8 years of experience
It would be nice if you have any extra skills such as,
- Knowledge of Node.js/Python
- Knowledge on scripting languages
- DevOps basics and knowledge on micro services
What you will get as a reward
- Above market level salary
- Opportunity for continuous growth
- Flexibility to work from home
- Ability to be part of core leadership team and drive development decisions
- Working with highly skilled team who prides in excellence of their solution
- Greenfield setup to match your career path.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies and solutions
If you’re passionate about web platforms, CI/CD and translating code into user-friendly products, we would like to meet you. Send us following to start the conversation
- Your LinkedIn Profile link
- Your GitHub link
- Any Stackoverflow contribution is a plus
- Projects you have developed so far, along with links and reference
- Remote or Pune,India
We work with people to create the best solutions possible through continuous innovation.
Our goal is to help our clients stay ahead of the competition, remain relevant, create better strategies and products to increase profits and customer satisfaction.
Our team collaborates with client to ensure we produce an excellent experience and product. In order to do this we implement various new technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and IoT.
Our passion for enablement is what makes us powerful.
We at xEnabler, provide digital transformation using new age smart technologies for more than 10 years. We have clients located primarily in Australia and NewZealand that are served by teams across India and Australia.
Architect, develop and maintain highly scalable, reliable and secure distributed backend
systems on Cloud (AWS or Azure) or on-premises environments for its customers
Work closely with your fellow engineers to develop systems capable of concurrently
processing massive amounts of voice data both in online real-time as well as offline
Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features and
resilient enterprise class solutions.
Lead a culture of team ownership and direct individual and team accountability to
continuously improve how they work to achieve results.
Work in a startup environment, pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
Requirements (what we are looking for)
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve
identified make great additions to our team.
BE//BTech/ME/MTech in Computer Science or a related field from a Tier I or Tier II
6-8 years of hands-on software development and deployment experience (experience of
working in a consumer product startup during its growth phase will be a plus) of which 1 – 2
years of experience would be in leading a team of software developers.
Expertise in Java 8+ and Spring Boot is a must
Good experience in messaging platforms like RabbitMQ/Kafka
Good experience in distributed systems and relational & NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL,
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
Expertise in one or more of: Python, NodeJS, GoLang would be preferred
Must have hands on experience in products which handle multiple concurrent calls (API),
handle CPU intensive jobs, consist of multiple asynchronous system calls.
Worked on microservices based architecture and design
Managed/ Owned infrastructure on AWS/Microsoft Azure/private clouds and setup high
Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, caching concepts, the HTTP protocol and general web
- Experience range – 4 to 7 years
- Good understanding of software engineering practices, SDLC.
- Strong in analytical, design and problem-solving skills, with a strong desire to create new things, dive in wherever there’s a need and learn new things
- Hands-on experience in Java / J2EE application development using open-source frameworks like Spring.
- Experience in unit test frameworks like JUnit
- Need to optimize code and test programming modules
- Excellent Object-Oriented Analysis & Design skills.
- Must have experience in Software design using design patterns. Exposure to technical solutions will be an advantage
- Must have experience in relational database technologies with experience on databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Strong proficiency with Java programming - Must have experience on Micro-Services using Spring boot.
- Good to have previously worked on distributed systems
- Good to have a working knowledge of Redis
- Good to have exposure to stream processing and functional programming
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a team of 4- 8 engineers closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high-quality software products in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead your team to design and develop applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Guide your team members on the latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Collaborate with other technical managers, architects, and product owners to build an integrated enterprise-class software product suite
- BS/BE/BCA/MSC/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience is preferable in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, HTML5, MVC)
- Knowledge on Micro services, Containers / Docker would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on data science would be preferred.
- Exposure to building API, rest service and webservices.
- Exposure to open source like Tensor flow, NIFI, Stream pipes etc.,
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Fluency in English is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Build modules on MES products like (SAP, Apriso, Rockwell etc.,)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
2 - 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience using the below mentioned Technologies
- Java / J2EE
- EJB, JSF, Servlets
- HTML, HTML5
- SQL server / Oracle
- Json, webservice and etc.
- Candidate would be Trained on SAP modules.
- Industry best pay.
Job Type: Full-time
- Primary skills:Java,Java-Java 8,Java-Microservices,Java-Springboot
- B.Tech/B.E (preferably in Computer Science Engineering)
- 7+ years of hands-on programming experience in building data-driven REST APIs, services & platforms using advanced Java frameworks like Spring, Redis, Node.js etc. with deep focus on integration & scale.
- We also look for hands-on experience with Mysql, Elasticsearch (or Solr) and Nosql stores.
- Our evaluation starts with focus on computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms.
- You will have been learning new technologies every week and prefer folks who can use golang/rust for backend development and are familiar with equivalent data stores, index stores and pub-sub technologies.
- 3+ years of recent hands-on Java development
- Fluency with RESTful APIs, AngularJS, HTML5 and CSS
- Great understanding of designing for performance, scalability, and reliability of data intensive application
- Understanding of database fundamentals and advanced SQL knowledge
- In-depth understanding of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Ability to communicate clearly to technical and non-technical audiences, verbally and in writing
- Understanding of full software development life cycle, agile development and continuous integration
- Experience in Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
What puts you over the top:
- Exposure to various technologies like Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes and also some frontend technologies like React.js, Node.js or other UI frameworks.
● Experience in AdTech or Programmatic
We at Spiral Dev Apps are looking for a Android Developer who can lead the full project of android app, right from initializing the app from scratch and putting it on the Play store. Can do attitude in startup environment is a must Quality that we look for, You need to find answers on your own without handholding.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• An Android app developer must be well-versed with the Java programming language.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Having knowledge about offline storage, threading, and performance
Profile: Android Developer
Experience: 1 to 5 years
Immediate joiner preferred
Excellent Communication Skills
Good salary hike
working experience with one or more clouds
Understanding of design architecture
Experience with Traditional databases and nosql databases
Sound in Algorithms,data structures and problem solving
Good at coding and design