What Really Matters
• Solid understanding of software development in a multi-tier environment
• Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Creative, with a uncanny sense of design thinking and principles
• Self starter, focused and highly result-oriented
• Has built at least 2 products/apps in the past outside of academic coursework in a full-stack role
What Matters Somewhat
• Good at React, PHP
• Full stack development skills
• Experience in working with REST APIs
• Familiar with visualization libraries and database technologies
• Your participation and success in competitive programming
• The school that you come from
What Does Not Matter
• Your scores and grades in school
• Previous job experience
MERN is a full-stack, following the traditional 3-tier architectural pattern, including the frontend display tier (React.js), application tier (Express.js and Node.js), and database tier (MongoDB).
- direct experience with MERN Stack (React JS, Express JS, Node JS, MongoDB) development.
- Expertise in Node.js and Express.js
- Expertise in React JS, Redux, ES6 and CSS industry best practices
- Expertise in MongoDB, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong experience in MVC framework & object oriented design skills
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful APIs integration
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Experience with Git and AWS
- Manage internal and external developers
- Build and maintain web / cloud based application
- Bug fixing and monitor analytics and performance
- Keep looking for latest technology upgrades
- Work with the business development and project management team closely
- Work with AWS deployment team
About Snaptrude: Figma for Building Design
Snaptrude helps design teams build more efficient & sustainable buildings in 1/10th of the time. Snaptrude instantly generates real-world data around climate impact, budget, compliance, etc helping teams make better design decisions. All this while enabling collaboration between team members and customers to gather feedback in real-time. Backed by Accel Partners with a team of 16 people. We are used by over 4k users globally.
Position: Full Stack Engineer
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Own & implement modules in the product with a huge amount of autonomy
- Find and address front-end performance issues
- Collaborate with a small and nimble team of engineers
- An added benefit if familiar with ExpressJS and/or Django frameworks
- Strong fundamentals in Algorithms & Data Structures
- You learn quickly, regardless of the languages and technologies used
- You have experience taking ownership and shipping entire features end-to-end
- A strong focus on user experience. You're someone who's passionate about building beautiful, modern UI/UX that people love.
Extremely proactive with the ability to thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment. We offer extremely flexible working policies and the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing startup team. Please get in touch!
We are looking for an IMMEDIATE JOINER - As Java Developer you will be responsible for creation and implementation of backend services (API / Microservice).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing performant REST APIs, Microservices.
- Data Model design.
- Participating in requirements analysis.
- Writing clean, scalable code and Implementing unit tests.
- Participating in peer code reviews.
- Optimizing the overall performance of Application.
- Strong focus on data governance and security.
- Be a strong Agile team member.
- Conceptually strong in Design Patterns and OOP
- Hands on with technologies like Spring Boot, Java Web services/APIs (SOAP, REST, JSON, Maven, Gradle, jUnit)
- Working knowledge with AWS is a must.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, threading.
- Working knowledge with any of the Unit Test Frameworks such as jUnit.
- Good problem-solving skills. Attention to details.
- Should be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
- Strong in debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning for SQL queries
- Proficient in RDBMS (MySQL, Mssql) and NoSQL databases (mongo, HBase)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Additional Skills (Optional):
- Exposure to Node.js / python
- Exposure to Lambda functions.
- Exposure to AWS Data Storage.
- Knowledgeable on TDD.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech, ME/MTech. 7+ years of Java development experience, including Spring, Spring Boot
ClearQuote automates vehicle inspections and damage assessments using Smartphone images and Computer Vision
We work with automotive companies, dealerships, fleet and mobility providers, motor insurance companies to instantly assess damages on a vehicle.
We are hiring experienced Fullstack developers based anywhere in India with relevant knowledge and experience with development and deployment of Angular applications for web and mobile user base with a world-wide audience
- Proficiency with development of Angular, Node and MongoDB based web applications
- Role location is flexible / remote.
- Develop software applications with web and mobile user audience by taking ownership and delivering features from concept to implementation
- Work experience in Angular, Node, MongoDB tech stack for development and deployment
- Work closely with other developers and communicate effectively on technical roadblocks and next steps
- Bring in high levels of work ethic and ownership on work responsibilities, dedication, and lead-from-the-front attitude to develop world-class customer and enterprise products
- Researching upcoming new Web and Mobile technologies and implementing the same within ClearQuote products
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience in MEAN stack of software development
- Strong in integration with REST APIs. 3rd party integration APIs,
- Able to Optimize the web development features for multi-device iPhone, iPad, Tablet & Android Smartphones
- Understands mobile app design guidelines on Android and iOS and aware of the differences
- Strong Knowledge of Code Repository and Version Control tools
- Exposure to backend technologies such as Redis, AWS or equivalent cloud platforms, Build automation tools such as GitHub Actions / Jenkins
WHATS ON OFFER :
- Challenging work, competitive pay and incentives (including employee stock options)
Security Innovation is hiring a full-stack Django/Python developer to join our internal tools and automation development lead to improve and maintain our reporting portal and build new and exciting customer-facing features. Our reporting portal is a critical piece of our Application Security Assessment team infrastructure, it helps us to automate attacks and drives the authoring and reviewing process of almost every document we write and deliver to our customers. We have an exciting roadmap of new features that will help automate more attacks and improve the efficiencies for our Security Engineers, Project Managers, and the company as a whole.
Working closely with our engineers, other developers, Director of Services, SVP of Engineering, and CFO, you will help deliver valuable features from a growing list of features. You will be involved in choices that drive our front-end design, improvements in our CI/CD pipeline, and building and integrating new and novel scanners and automation.
Experience Must Haves:
- 2+ years of production web development experience
- Experience developing internal tools
- A public repository of code or a portfolio of applications or websites
Technical Must Haves:
- Expertise in Django, Python 3, Linux, HTML, CSS
- Experience with Docker & Docker Swarm mode
- Experience with git, GitLab, and GitLab CI
- Familiarity with:
- SAML, LDAP
- restic, docker-machine
- AWS Services and Security features
- Experience in software / web application architecture, estimates, design and development experience
- Knowledge of formal methods and techniques in software development
- Experience / Knowledge in the following technologies/languages/libraries/frameworks:
- Primary Experience in C#, NodeJS and React JS.
- Add on experience in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, JSON, API, Angular JS, AWS / Azure.
- Experience with Version Control Software (GIT)
- Excellent hands-on experience with Go lang (if not Golang, in either JAVA, DotNet and/or NodeJS)
- Write CRONs and background tasks required for the growth of business and product
- Build REST APIs as required
- Ability to code using design principles
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Have the working knowledge of Microservices Architecture using Docker
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in executing various new and existing ideas
- Possesses the knowledge of developing and deploying in Linux environments
- Passion for building great products and loads of energy.
Skills that we would be more than happy for a dev to have: - Worked in CI/CD environments - Developed code using TDD/BDD approach. - Worked with Virtualization on Linux (KVM) - Experience in working in Agile development environment
We’re looking for exceptional Engineers with an amazing breadth and depth of technology expertise! If you’re the kind of person that looks at the bigger picture and want to build something that has a real impact on the end user, go ahead and apply for the position.
Ability to see the big picture but still love to code!
Strong in backend languages, such as Java, DotNet or NodeJS!
Familiar with client-side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
Strong HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
Knowledge of architectural design and you like to build something scalable and flexible to support business
Agile or Scrum is your favorite development approach.
And when we start talking about performance, security and unit testing? Well that’s music to your ears
- Liaise with business/departmental stakeholders, understanding requirements
- Making project plan and enhancement feature release roadmap
- Working hands-on for product enhancements
- Producing, testing and debugging code
We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to lead and implement solution enhancements. You will work with top management to define solution requirements and take the lead on technical aspect of the project.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in technology development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to enhance and develop high-quality technology solutions that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality technology design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code, perform validation and verification testing
- Identify 3rd party integration opportunity and engage with 3rd party team on technology and business aspect and drive successful integration
- Develop technology solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN
- Experience as an applications programmer on large-scale data base management systems
- Experience writing SQL queries for SQL Server or another Relational Database is required
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python/Perl) and/or server-side Java programming with Web 1.0 MVC frameworks and experience in JEE technologies like Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services, JMS, JAXB.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Solution mindset
- Analytical & Critical Thinking
- Attention to details