- Take the lead in building tools to increase the productivity of our business and product teams
- Build client facing portal to support the submission and integration of games from external developers
- Collaborate with teams in a range of disciplines
- Clearly communicate challenges and progress to stakeholders
- Adopt and learn new technologies
- 5+ years professional experience in software development and a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture, services, and DevOps
- Adhere to software design patterns and have knowledge of algorithms
- Experience with databases and database programming (MySQL, NoSQL, etc.)
- Comfortable understanding and implementing REST APIs, knowledge of AJAX patterns and principles
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Bonus points for data warehouse experience (Snowflake, Redshift)
- Experience in game programming and Unity development
- Knowledge of unit testing and test driven development
- A passion for games (of any type) as well as a passion for code
- Knowledge of mobile gaming metrics and the mobile gaming industry
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work from home stipend on each paycheck
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
- Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About JetSynthesys Pvt. Ltd.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
As a Software Engineer, you will build and scale Clockwork, creating an engaging experience for our users. As one of the first few engineers, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Clockwork.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 1+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Clockwork encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working with front-end developers and providing server-side algorithms of user-facing web application elements.
- Coding and creating functional web applications, optimizing code for increasing response time and efficiency.
- Analyzing the goals and requirements, efficiently handling bugs and errors, and finding effective solutions for the same.
- Interacting with the database for storing data and ensuring that every user has access to what they search.
- Accomplishing the projects and goals within deadline.
- Managing APIs that are executed across the devices.
- Involving in defining the architecture of the system.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and related frameworks like Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii. Competent in Ruby, Python, nodeJs, and Java will be an added advantage.
- Good Communication, Analytical, Logical, and Leadership skills.
- Capable of managing a hosting environment along with database administration such as MySQL, Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP) and Web services.
- Ability to scale applications to handle the load changes.
- Knowledge of accessibility and security compliance.
- Good to have experience in version control, such as GIT.
- A world-class development environment and working culture.
- Intensive cutting edge technologies to work on.
- Very challenging development projects where you will learn more in one year what might take several years in a large firm.
- Preferably CS grads (M.SC in Computer Science and MCA in Fullstack Development , B. Tech. in computer science.
- Shall know one of the web frameworks like Django, Flask (only for web developers)
- Should be conversant with at least one programming language like Java, Python or C#.
- Experience - Freshers or one year.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Willingness to work hard and unrelentingly focussed on deliverables.
- Mastery over English or communication skills is NOT required. We are looking for people with a passion for technology and engineering.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of one year recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
We are looking for the web Developer in designing and implementing new features and functionality and guiding the website's architecture.
Experience in developing Web-based applications, working experience on smarty frame work as well worked on Joomla and Wordpress.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Must have sound knowledge of CMS platforms like : Wordpress, Joomla
Experience in Joomla custom module programming and designing
Experience in Joomla custom website and web application development
Experience in Joomla standard website and web application development
Knowledgable of Word press Theme Integration, Plugin Creation/Modification.
Actively look for and fix bugs or errors on developed sites.
Experience in developing new sites using WordPress
Experience in to develop, modify and enhance WordPress Plugins
Experience in custom theme development from PSD to WordPress
Experience in customizing and maintaining existing sites
Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
Experience in conducting website performance tests and troubleshooting content issues
Monitoring the performance of the live website.
Should be agile and quick problem solver.
Fluency with WordPress, PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS/SASS, and Frameworks with Responsive design.
Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services