About the Organization
Real Estate Syndicators leverage SyndicationPro to manage billions in real estate assets and thousands of investors. Growing at 9% MoM, SyndicationPro.com is #1 Platform to Automate Real Estate Fund Raising, Investor Relations, & Close More Deals!
What makes SyndicationPro unique is that it is cash flow positive while maintaining a healthy growth rate and is backed by seasoned investors and real estate magnates. We are also part of, FirstPrinciples.io, a tech-holding company that starts, acquires, and advises B2B SaaS Companies. FirstPrinciples.io and SyndicationPro.com have people across India, U.S, Spain, and Germany.
SyndicationPro.com has been featured by Yahoo Finance and Benzinga, among other top publications! We also were Finalists in Industry Leading Awards such as Finnovate and 2021 SaaS Awards.
About the Role:
This role provides you the opportunity to truly accelerate your engineering career by giving you a front-line seat on a Rocketship product. Our fintech product has grown by 10x over the last year and we are expecting that growth to continue for the foreseeable future. The leadership team is committed to make massive investments in its technology and people. Given the growth of the product, individuals will have opportunities to move into leadership roles.
Along with having an explosive product, SyndicationPro also has mature leadership, systems, processes, and structures that most fast-growing StartUps lack. SyndicationPro.com is part of the FirstPrinciples.io Venture Studio; this gives us the operational and technical backbone that most young companies struggled with. We are also a profitable SaaS Company that is cash-flow positive; ensuring financial viability. Our founding team also are daily users of the product and are real estate syndicators themselves, ensuring that we continue to maintain product leadership.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform full stack development activities using MERN Stack
- Ability to translate UX Designs into functional web apps using React JS
- Technical architecture design along with system architect and product manager
- Writing effective business logic (using Rest API or GraphQL API)
- Algorithm design for system modules
- Database design for scalable and secure system using NoSQL (MongoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- POC development with other engineers
- Efforts estimations with Product Manager and Engineering Head
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Writing Unit testing for robust system
- Technical documentation
Requirement & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent stream. PG is good to have
- Strong Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands on experience in MERN stack (MySQL or PostgreSQL would be plus)
- Hands on experience to develop Rest/GraphQL API using Node.js with Typescript.
- Hands on experience on AWS services (EC2, SQS, SES, Lambda).
- Fundamentals of Docker/Containerized application development would be plus
- Experience working with US Clients is a Must
- Experience and Exposure working with different projects and business models will be an advantage
- 5+ years of experience as Full Stack Development (MERN stack)
- Experience in SaaS product development would be a plus
- Experience in other JS frameworks like Next.JS, React Native/Expo would be plus