We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to build scalable software solutions and to be part of our cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should have
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks primarily Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Leadership skills for guiding and mentoring team mates.
- Understanding of CI/CD Concepts
- Awareness of key concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Flexible working hours - employee tracking is never a thing
- A fun and close-knit agile team.
- Open office layout that promotes collaboration, conversation, and camaraderie – the result-oriented team.
- Recreational activities to keep you away from the screen and live, laugh, enjoy with the team.
3 to 6 years of experience in React.js
You will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Experience with user interface design.
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using
- HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- 2-3 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail-oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate
- design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Working knowledge of Node.js and Express
- Solid understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on
- the client
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites,
- optimizing, cutting, or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean, and organized front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet, and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility,
- industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design
- (user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)
- Additional Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Developing for mobile platforms
- Twitter Bootstrap and LESS
- Blockchain Knowledge is must
- CouchDB is must
We are looking for 2-3 Year experienced person for our IoT Division based out of Bangalore. Option for Work from Home is also available.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Design and deployment of our database, associated areas such as database design /management and DevOps.
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our API-Fast, REST.
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API.
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Knowledge of JSON and PostgreSQL support for JSON.
- Creating a DB instance running PostgreSQL with the AWS Management Console.
- Knowledge of Redis cache.
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
Keywords: #AWS #EC2 #Python #Psql #Django #Docker #Redis #Kafka.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 4+ years experience working in an IT environment
- 4+ years of Object-oriented design, functional programming
- Node JS API Development (Firebase API development is a plus)
- Angular or VUE or React JS Front end Development (VUE Js Experience is a plus)
- HTML / CSS responsive development
- Experience using any database
- Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experience developing mission-critical applications
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Development and unit testing of web application including front-end (SPA) and back-end (microservices),
maintenance & support of the same
• Provide assistance to Project Managers and Technical Leads in the planning of projects (eg provision of
estimates, risk analysis, requirements analysis, technical options)
• Software Design
• Involvement in full life cycle of projects (including requirement analysis and system design, development
and support if required)
• Support and work collaboratively with teams across areas of design, development, quality assurance and
• Commit your knowledge and experience into team success
• Be prepared to travel (when needed) to work with other offices
• Attend meetings if required to discuss and demonstrate solutions at both technical and business level
• To be a single person responsible for overall technical health and Tech Ownership
• To be a knowledge keeper for product, its architecture, design and implementation details
• Provide overall mentorship, coaching and on-demand trainings to improve and unify development style
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 7+ years in application development
• Understanding the sense of OOP/OOD/DDD
• Using of OOP and patterns
• ASP.NET MVC experience
• Database experience (MS SQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or similar) and ORM technologies (LINQ, EF or similar)
• Performance optimization
• Security design and implementation
• API design and development including RPC-like / REST
• Distributed message based application design and implementation
• TDD practices
• CI/CD practices
• SPA (Single Page Application) design and implementation (Angular, React, Vue.js or similar)
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• CQRS and Event Sourcing pattern Experience
• AWS-based development
• .Net Core
• Design and usability skills are a plus
• Multi-tenant application development experience is a huge plus
• Clever personality
• Strong spirit skills set: conflict resistant, self -motivated, result-oriented, responsible, honest, “open”,