Novolytics is a novel Analytics Company which is trying to solve the problems of manufactures and machine asset owners. Predictive maintenance is going to be a huge part of Factory 2.0, which will allow manufacturers to keep machine downtime to minimum, boosting productivity and reducing losses due to down time.
Novolytics is building a platform which would collect signal data, analyze and predict which machines need maintenance or are showing signs of wear. Currently our platform is being piloted for one of India's largest car manufacturers, to solve for vehicle maintenance and servicing based on car sounds.
- Design and architect the various parts of the product or its features
- Be the product and tech owner providing support, mentorship and guidance to other developers
- Maintain and operate the application in production environment
- Contribute to the broader team management activities including Product planning, Improvement Activities,etc.
- Involve in hiring other developers and mentoring team members.
- Participate in the evolution of organization-wide best practices, standards, and policies related to software development and propagate the same to other technical staff.
- Participate in code reviews and architecture and design discussions.
- Ensure delivery of all product deliverables within the timelines.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science with at least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in design, maintaining, and testing large online systems.
- Familiar with at least one of high level server side languages out of NodeJS or Python, with a preference of NodeJS(with Express.js)
- Experience of building frontend web-apps using ReactJS.
- Should have knowledge about, and know how/when to use different Design Patterns
- Should have experience with cloud infrastructure providers, preferably, AWS.
- Experience of mobile app development on Flutter is a plus
- Have experience of working with relational as well as non relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB along with other data stores like Redis and Elasticsearch.
- Have knowledge of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and workflows.
- Know web application security best practices and knowledge of common application security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of queue management systems/frameworks like RabbitMQ, Celery
What we are looking for
DirectShifts is growing rapidly and looking for a full stack engineer in Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for incredibly tenacious engineers who are not only great engineers but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team. We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Specifically, you will…
You will work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have...
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about us:
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc. Our HQ is next to Bryant park in Manhattan, NYC.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Located one block away from Bryant Park
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
- Demonstrated experience as a software engineer, with at least 8+ years’ experience in technology roles
- Experience working on complex systems and cloud architectures, preferably in a B2B or enterprise context
- Significant experience with the Java programming language and frameworks such as Spring & SpringBoot
- Experience optimizing databases and SQL queries for high-performance
- Good knowledge of AWS services, design patterns and practices - ideally certified
- Experience and keen understanding of the value of working in agile teams
- A “quality-first” mindset, with experience working in continuous integration environments
- Highly effective at communicating, and comfortable whiteboarding design ideas with teams of engineers, product managers, and business analysts
- Desire to challenge the status quo and maturity to know when to compromise
- Respect for other team members and a highly collaborative approach to working and learning together
Experience: 4 to 6 years prefreable.
- Build and deploy architecture for complex blockchain solutions.
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Build cross chain bridges.
- Building on-chain governance
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in Solidity.
- Worked with DeFi offerings such as staking, farming, flashloans etc.
- Experience with building on Ethereum & Matic.
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- building an ERC-20 token with an in-built unlock schedule.
- building a smart contract to accept a certain ERC-20 token and take actions based on it
- farming/staking system
- collateral based lending
- cross chain development
- on-chain governance
- Deploying NFTs
We're looking for an expert blockchain developer to join our startup.
We're a passionate group, working on revolutionising personal finance space. We follow remote first policy with team members in India, Germany, US, Egypt etc.
We are looking for a rock-star software engineer who can lead our tech efforts in building a scalable FinTech platform.
Who we are?
We are a funded Fintech company focused on the Affordable Housing segment based out of Gurugram.
Whom are we looking for?
We are looking for a software engineer to come on-board and own the technology and product development from the ground up and scale it as the business grows.
- You have 2-4 years of experience building products from inception to scale.
- You have built multitenancy B2B and B2C consumer products in the Fintech, Banking, Loan Products, Payments, and/or Digital Commerce space.
- You have an uncanny ability to attract and retain strong tech talent.
- You are highly ambitious and have a keen desire to make a large impact.
What do we offer?
A true experience of building scalable fintech business ground up. we also offer equity along with a fixed salary component.
Our Present Infrastructure:
Microservices based Multitenancy Application
Redis distributed Caching
Aws Cloud Infrastructure
Our Mobile App is built using Angular and Android
RDBMS / NoSQL
Excellent hands-on design, coding, testing methodologies, and debugging skills
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
Good exposure to programming constructs and writing algorithms
Good architectural & design skills
Experience in understanding platforms & key AWS services like Elastic
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git )
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
We are a quickly growing, highly profitable B2B SAAS company set to break out; a few key team members are the ingredients we think we need to complete this potion. We are looking for rockstars for our engineering team who are passionate about building products that global customers love. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced, data-driven environment to design, build and roll-out products.
What will I be doing?
- Responsible for full software lifecycle, system design and development of front-end & back-end systems components
- You’ll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- When you code, you reflect and seek feedback on design choices and trade-offs you make
- Identify libraries and technologies worth experimentation
- Build innovative solutions from scratch and liaise with architects and engineers to build solutions
- As a senior member of the team, you’ll use both technical and relational skills to lead large-scale projects to completion
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- You will be mentoring and teaching other team members
What skills do I need?
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on software engineering experience doing design and development, including deployments to production environments.
- Proven experience of working on backend programming languages like PHP or Node.js or Python
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Python or Shell Script is added advantage
- Excellent understanding of relational database structures, having knowledge of unstructured databases (NoSQL) will be an added advantage
- Expertise in object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, algorithms, scalable APIs, etc.
- Hands on experience of using caching techniques like Memcache, Redis, etc.
- Knowledge of working on cloud technologies. Working exposure of AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, etc) is a bonus
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own, manage projects from inception to execution,
- Demonstrated usage of different testing patterns, continuous integration processes, build deployment systems
- Work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies