- 5+ years of experience in professional Web Development
- Proven software development experience in Core PHP, Codeigniter, WordPress; Laravel is a plus.
- Must have 2+ yrs experience in VueJs.
- Experience in ReactJs, NodeJs is a plus.
- Excellent Software Design and Architecting capabilities
- Complete familiarity and expertise in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Expertise in third party API integration - payment gateways, Storage, Streaming services, etc.
- Complete familiarity and experience working with JSON / XML and REST API structure
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment technologies such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Git
- AWS/Google Cloud Deployment is a must; Devops capability is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Sound Database experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL experience
- A sound knowledge of Object-Oriented (OOPS) Programming & Design Pattern.
- Agile and Iterative (TDD) development expertise.
Who are we looking for?
IDfy is looking for engineers with a minimum of 3 years of experience with the knowledge of
- Product Development Methodologies such as Agile
- Strong design skills in defining API Data Contracts / OOAD / Micro services / Data Models
and Concurrency concepts
- User Interface development using modern Web Frameworks such as React
Bonus points for experience in developing cloud software in GCP / AWS.
Your job description
- Ideating on new approaches to detect fraud
- Creating design artifacts for implementation
- Building cloud-native applications that run on GCP/ AWS
- Developing ‘zero-defect software’ and test cases alongside implementation
- Ensuring new releases pass static code analysis, performance, and load tests
- Developing UI components, APIs, business components, micro services, etc. to simplify the user journey
- Conducting root cause analysis of support tickets raised by clients and proposing solutions to fix them
- Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2 - 12 years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
- Strong hands on experience in AngularJS, NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Sound knowledge of databases MySQL/ MongoDB
- Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
- Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
To help us grow and increase our Talent Density, we are looking for an All-Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one-of-a-kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
Please find below the details of the job:
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are action and result-oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What are we looking for, in you?
You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 5-6 years
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Attention to details
You believe in teamwork.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software platforms and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
Code, test and operate node.js based services
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If you are interested, I will send you details to my team for further screening.
Should have delivered successful end-to-end development to deployment experience on Web applications and Api’sin last 4-12 years
· Extensive experience with C#, .Net Core, Web API, Oops, Design patterns & principles.
· Experience in MySQL is a must and added advantage to have knowledge of NOSQL database.
· Extensive experience in writing rest full API
· Experience in using version controls such as GIT, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
· Good to have experience in testing and debugging new programs using
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
2+ years of hands-on experience in writing secure, efficient, high-quality code and have a good understanding of JS.
- Develop frontend components on ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Should have good knowledge of tailwind CSS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Webpack, Babel
- Experience with testing tools such as Jest
- Experience in web security and performance on mobile and desktop
- Familiarity with Git.
- Should be able to make mobile responsive designs
- Knowledge on PWA would be an added advantage
- Develop backend APIs on Express.js and NodeJS
- Should be good with SQL database and perform DDL,DRL,DQL,DCL on database ,preferably PostgresDb.
- Should have familarity with ORM such as sequilize.
- Knowledge on server-less architecture is good
- Experience with monitoring tools web performance and caching techniques
- Experience working in agile methodology projects
- Should have knowledge of design patterns, design practices
- Should have the ability to design and write reusable code
- Ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications
- Experience in test-driven development
What the candidate will do:
* Fast learner: We are looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits- all solutions.
* A great teammate: Believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on other candidates feedback for continuous improvement.
- Development of the custom solutions based on the different requirements.
- Take complete ownership of the solution development - includes detailed design , adherence to coding standards and development guidelines.