- Building reusable cross-platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating requirements, designs, and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Working with the Truemeds team on new e-commerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintaining and enhancing existing e-commerce websites and technologies, while adhering to best practices
- Playing a significant role in the requirements gathering, working with Marketing, Design and Product Management by providing technical suggestions
- Partaking in Sprint planning calls and providing technical input (approach, estimate)
- Performing code reviews before deployments and communicating technical reviews/feedback to engineers in a positive manner
- Understanding and upholding current design and architecture patterns and principles
- Working with the team to deliver business needs in the fastest possible timeframe without incurring significant-tech debt
- Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers)
- Middleware(Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga)
- React Hooks, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Candidate should be aware of the production build process, HTML5, knowledge of CSS, Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Must have hands-on experience in writing unit test cases using Jest or Jasmine.
- Skillful experience in Node JS / Express / MongoDB will be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, CloudFront would be valuable.
About Truemeds India
Job Role :
o Responsible for handling end to end design & execution of all product web interfaces
o Develop new user-facing features & build reusable code and libraries for future use Work closely on UI/UX designs and back end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to web development problems
o Design, development, integration, delivery of different UI side modules of the product
o Experience in making responsive layouts
o Experience developing in Agile development processes
o Work closely with product management, customer support and SQA to continuously evolve and innovate the product.
o Involvement in the full development life cycle of projects. Working as a part of a team as well as on your own initiative
o Facilitate in the decision-making processes with team members both in terms of new system development and enhancement to current systems
o Experience of full software development life cycle and Agile Strong verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams. Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual
o Since this role involves working closely with users, the ideal candidate would have Knowledge of Relational database/SQL
o Ability to multi-task and work against deadlines/priorities
o Sense of ownership and desire to take on an expanded role over time. Eager to work with new technologies and apply them towards enterprise-level data solutions
o Capable of working with a global team and thriving in a team development environment. Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with real world business issues
- At least 2+ years of experience as a React.js & TypeScript Developer.
- Hands on with material-ui styling library.
- Knowledge of serverless programming is a plus
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Hooks & Redux.
- Experience with user interface design such as figma.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Sound knowledge of security best practices (OWASP)
- Experience with Git and developer workflows
- Familiarity with configuration-driven web apps
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of regular working experience.
- Must have expertise in React js, Redux, node js, ExpressJS MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL Flux,
-Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX, HTML5, CSS3 along with
-UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
- Familiarity and experience with Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts,
help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Must have done multiple projects using React js, Redux, node js, and MongoDB with
Cross browser/device compatibility.
-Working understanding of Webpack, Babel & other pre-processing tools.
-Good Understanding of REST Apis
-Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Good knowledge of events handling in client-side and server-side.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket
- Good logical and mathematical programming skills with good communication skills.
- At Least 2-3 live projects
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
-Good hands-on experience with ES6 & knowledge of the upcoming syntax of ECMAScript.
-Huge plus if you have experience in working with state management libraries like Redux, MobX etc. in React.js.
- At least 4 to 6 years of experience in developing web applications in Angular and has worked/knowledge of Angular 11
- Ability to create components and module hierarchy for a moderately complex application, along with their interactions
- In-depth knowledge of the Angular framework and Expert in Typescript, HTML 5, CSS 3
- Should have understanding of CSS pre- processors such as SCSS
- Must have understanding of unit testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma
- Hands-on experience on State Management using NgRx
- Ability to understand and put to use data grids such as AG Grid
- Any Certification in Angular [ Level 1(Junior) or Level 2(Intermediate) or Level 3(Expert) ] would be an advantage
- Below is the Technology stack that the development environment is planned on:
Framework / Library / Language / Tool
Markup & Styles
HTML5 / CSS3
Base Development Framework
Angular with TypeScript
Jasmine / Karma
UI Widget / Responsive
Bootstrap or Angular Material
High Charts / D3JS
RESTful services with JSON based Data Model
- Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques. Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in developing Touch screen applications
- Prior experience in modernization projects
- Knowledge of .net
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Result oriented player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds is essential
- Self-motivated, result oriented, and a team player
- Good command over English language
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Graduate: Required
Lead Engineer - Frontend
An ideal candidate would have:
- Excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles
- 5+ years of experience in Web application development using React or MVC frameworks Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS
- Expertise in browser compatible HTML5 & CSS3 standards, CSS preprocessors and familiarity with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Semantic)
- Knowledge of AJAX concepts, communication protocols & data services
- Ability to discuss and design along the concepts of: MVC, REST, OOPS, and productivity, maintainability and scalability of the written code
- Experience in deploying web application across various environments
We are looking for a React.js Developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Good understanding of React.js and its principles
- Good understanding of state management libraries like Redux
- Good understanding of newer specifications of EcmaScript like ES6 and ES7
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good understanding of Git
- At least 3 years experience in web development.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with state management libraries like Redux
- Experience working with Git
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal departments, team members and partners
- Ability to effectively plan and organise
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
Would be a plus:
- Experience in test automation and test-driven development (Jest, Enzyme)
- Experience with NodeJS and GraphQL
- Knowledge of PWA
- Familiarity with JIRA or any other project management tool
- Experience with AWS/EC2, or other cloud services