Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the platform engineering team, you will help build out the core systems that manage our customers' support experiences like butter.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. 3-5 years of experience in web application frontend development.
4. Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and browser rendering.
5. Understanding of browser rendering optimization.
6. Deep understanding of large scale web-application architecture.
7. Knowledge of microservices architecture is a plus.
1. You will be the key person driving the front-end design, architecture, and implementation.
2. Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
3. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
4. Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
5. Write well-designed, testable, and quality code
6. Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
7. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Our frontend (React) team is passionate about React Technology and we are working on a few world-class products which have their roots and frontend in React Technology along with Redux, web-hooks, and Reducers. Keeping performance, scalability, usability, and user acceptance in mind, we are looking for a smart frontend engineer that has experience developing a variety of Web Applications using React Technology. (Along with strong frontend expertise, needs a good understanding of how frontend applications work in different browsers and have a mobile responsive design)
Roles & Responsibilities
Basic roles and responsibilities are mentioned for the engineer at our team:
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Good understanding of async functions and their concepts.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- A Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows. (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and Oauth.
- Good knowledge of CSS and other latest frameworks like a tailwind CSS / Bootstrap.
Person Specification and Qualifications
- Experience developing highly scalable Web applications.
- Knowledge of Media Queries and CSS via useful frameworks.
- Strong experience with React frameworks with components like Redux, Flux, Webhooks.
- Good knowledge of code versioning (git / Github)
- Good experience with code deployment on servers like Ubuntu, Linux systems.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major versions of Node js and database release(Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Good knowledge to write and train the team to write unit test cases for the application code.
How to Code Review
- You would be knowing how to do a basic code review of team and junior NodeJS engineers.
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- Have worked with Testing libraries
- Good Verbal and Written communication Skills.
We are looking for an Angular Developer and your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and web app, with a focus on performance. The main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few wire frames templates, but your assistance will be required regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case which aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
For more information visit: https://ischoolconnect.com/
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ischoolconnect/
Designation: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Malad, Mumbai (Currently Remote)
Reports to: Product Manager
- Develop, Enhance, and Modify Applications for a Global Market Environment.
- Design, Code, Test, Debug, and Document programs for corporate systems architecture.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders to define requirements for system applications
- Working on any of the frameworks - Vue/ Angular/ React.
- Should be able to quickly take visual specs and produce responsive web pages.
- Building cross-browser and cross-platform web applications.
- Working with scalable, high-performance systems.
- Understanding of Front-End tools and bundlers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- A fast moving, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Need to work on Git and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Good communication skills and timely reporting are required.
- Ensure full legal and ethical compliance and conduct of business at all times and under all circumstances.
- Attention to detail needed to maintain a global standard of work output.
- Supervise, mentor, coach a small team of associates on a day to day basis for better management of the collective performance.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in the IT industry
- 2+ years of hands-on front-end experience working with incremental versions of Angular
- Practical work knowledge of Semantic & Accessible HTML.
- Practical work understanding of Modern CSS techniques, as well as experience working with common CSS libraries like PostCSS, TailwindCSS, etc.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A good team player
- Graduate degree (B.Tech/ BSc. IT) in IT/Engineering/Computer Science
1) Experience in developing Web Applications with Angular / React JS
2) Hands on Knowledge on AWS/Azure Cloud Services
4) Familiarity on backend & Database - Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
5) Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
6) Expertise in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
7) Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
8) Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
9) Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
10) Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository.
11) Utilize Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
12) Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
13) Candidate must be self learner and hard worker with good communication skills
Required Candidate profile
at A Singapore Headquartered, 2017 Well-Funded FinTech Startup
We are currently hiring for Singapore headquartered, 2017 growing product based company into FinTech Space at NCR-Gurgaon/Remote (work from home due to covid-19 pandemic), currently operating in Singapore, India, Hong Kong market, near future vision is to expand the team & operations in other geographies globally. For company details & other possible opportunities with our product clients in NCR & BLR, simply connect at linkedIn OR email the profile directly for quick response.
- Be a core member and shape the company: You won’t be just another employee. We are intentionally small in terms of team size. It helps us ensure that every voice is heard, and every opinion valued.
- Fast track learning with excellent mentorship: We have deep expertise in every functional domain, and every single one of us is very enthusiastic about sharing knowledge. You can also learn and work on the full stack.
- High Growth compensation – cash and seed equity: We have built a good team, a good product, and raised money. We are accelerating full pedals now. This is the best stage to join a startup.
- International exposure: We are already operational in Singapore and will soon expand in new geographies. This is a great opportunity to explore different cultures and economies.
- Open and creative workplace: We believe new ideas can come from everywhere, so we are always on the lookout.
- Benefits: Competitive compensation, flexible culture/timings, team outings and other perks.
Open Positions: SDE-1/2/3/Technology Lead
Experience Range: 1-8 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon, NCR, India with occasional international travel (currently remote work for long due to covid-19 pandemic)
Basic Job Purpose:
Seeking high end technical aspirants and startup enthusiasts to develop its own state of the art products & cutting-edge services that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it's the perfect time to join the team at a growing stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love.
If you are tired of maintaining a brownfield project or working on features that do not see the light of the day or just feel like writing software isn't exciting anymore, come work with us to solve the real-life complex/challenging problems . We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on real problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course have fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
Basic Role Requirements:
- Contribute to design system and add new features as per customer needs and new components to the component library
- Maintain top-notch security, performance rating and high levels of test coverage
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and systems design
- Collaborate with cross functional teams throughout the whole process
- Mentor and assist younger team member of the team and reviews the code
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base
Interview Process: We believe in hiring only the best but don't like to put our candidates in a long chain of interviews and delayed feedback. We have a very quick and smooth interview process. Just 2-3 rounds of technical discussion with the tech panel, followed by the product tour of 30 mins with the product head, lastly HR discussion for culture fitment and compensation. We inspire to close the complete process with offers rolled out in 7-10 days or even before depending on candidate availability.
Please do not hesitate to share it with your nexus who may be looking for the next exciting career.
Must have work experience in Angular 4 or above versions
Note: Candidate must be currently in Bangalore location.