We are a young team working on an exciting product called CustomerGlu CustomerGlu is a low code gamified engagement platform for mobile-first businesses.
We are currently looking for a Senior Angular Developer who can be part of our journey in building this product and scaling it up.
Our customers are app-based businesses. They use our SaaS to run gamification programs like scratch cards, spin wheels etc. We're looking for an engineer who can help us build a dashboard that enables companies to create and manage such campaigns for their users.
HTML5 & CSS
- Very comfortable using just CSS & HTML5 (without any libraries or frameworks) to build responsive & dynamic UIs.
- Able to use CSS grid and flexbox to build different layouts
- Able to use transform, transition & keyframes for different animations in the UI
- Comfortable picking up HTML5 canvas to build unique experiences
Developing Dashboard - Angular
- Able to write modular code in Angular.
- Understands Angular component lifecycle & how change detection and rendering works.
- Understands Services and dependency injection,
- Understands the main concepts in RxJs & Knows which RxJs operator is used according to the situation.
- Able to use state management libraries like Redux & NGRX
- Able to use component libraries like Angular Material
- Able to integrate frontend with backend using RESTful APIs
What You’ll Do
- Architecture design, API design, data modeling.
- New features and iterating existing features.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who We’re Looking For
- You’ve got 3+ years of experience with: Angular, TypeScript
- Bonus Tech Qualifications: Extensive experience working with APIs, REST, SQL, previous remote working experience.
- You have high accountability and ownership of your work.
- You have a bias towards action. You love to move fast, are self-motivated, and a life-long learner.
- You care about working on fast-growing products while iterating and sweating the details.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside your role (frontend help backend, handle customer support, etc).
- You’re able to effectively balance speed/quality/tech debt and make engineering decisions that enable speed and quality results.
- You’re a product thinker who cares about the customer.
CustomerGlu is a fast-growing, and dynamic company. We have flexible working hours in a casual, open, creative environment. Additionally, we are providing 100% company-paid health insurance. Ample opportunities to learn and take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced, growth-mode startup
Team : Technology
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering,
and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making
full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends,
platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very
large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The
projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal,
HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is
using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems,
computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of
Specifically, the front-end engineer’s role is to work on responsive, seamless, blazing fast
front-ends in one or more programming languages.
● Own the design, development, evaluation, and deployment of highly-scalable software
products involving front-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness, and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Proficiency in front-end programming paradigms and libraries
○ ES6 & TypeScript
○ REST API
○ Other front-end frameworks such as Angular, Vue, React, Next
○ Exposure to state-management libraries such as Redux/MobX
○ Webassembly is plus
framework(Mocha/Jasmine/Karma/Chai) is desired.
● Decent Understanding of browser event loop is desired.
● A good understanding of frontend toolchain (npm, webpack, etc..) is desirable.
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, TeamCity,
CircleCI etc.) is plus.
● Development experience for mobile, browsers, and desktop systems is desired.-
Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools like
Jira is desired.
● Experience with at least one version control system is a must (Git/Subversion/Mercurial).
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in
the aforementioned fields will be considered.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience is a must.
- Successfully completed studies or training in computer science, focus on software development desirable or comparable qualification
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies: JAVA, HTML5, CSS, Java/TypeScript, and Vue.js, as well as web services/SOA Hibernate and SQL
- In-depth knowledge of React and/or Angular is also an advantage
- Experience with responsive web design and web content management systems
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of cloud-native development and operation, e.g. B. Docker and Kubernetes advantageous
What we offer you
- Varied, demanding, and interesting field of activity
- Flexible working hours to reconcile work and private life
- Collegial and highly professional team in a modern, international working environment
- Career opportunities here in India or worldwide
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Levelup11 is a Fantasy Gaming Startup, which aims to entertain the people not with Cricket, Football, Kabaddi but Horse Racing . Levelup11's vision is to make accessible the elite game of Horse Racing to masses of tier 2 and tier 3 users
We are growing and looking to expand our team in backend, frontend , UI/UX.
We are looking for dynamic folks for our Frontend development, who are passionate to work in Game Tech Startup
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Your role and responsibilities
- Integrating REST APIs in front-end application using React JS
- Should be able to manage states using Redux, Redux thunk/saga, Mobx.
- Should be comfortable in using both functional and class components in React.
- Should be able to create reusable components to make efficient applications. We hate code duplication.
- Must be familiar with popular React UI libraries like Material UI, Antd.
- Implement best practices and constantly learn new ways of keeping codebases up to date.
- Having knowledge in Typescript, GraphQL, NextJS, Socket.io is like a match made in heaven.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Open-minded individual, open to learning new things
- A bit lazy is okay. Lazy people always find the quickest way to reach the solution. They write the most efficient code. We love that.
- You care about the design and user experience of an application. The choice of third-party libraries should be elegant.
Aerchain is an AI-powered Procurement platform transforming the way purchase is done in enterprises. We are a 2-year-old funded startup with some of the largest global companies as clients and are part of 3 top accelerator programs backed by Reliance Group, top VCs & Supply Chain experts. We are on the lookout for technology enthusiasts who would love to contribute to revolutionising the world's procurement industry with Artificial Intelligence!
1. Define technical blueprints and take complete technical ownership of high-level design, tech stack of the product.
2. Design, build, test and deploy product features that are reliable, secure and optimised for performance across all environments.
3. Work closely with product management team to define and refine feature specifications.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to address technical dependencies.
5. Drive some of the company-wide tech initiatives striving towards continuous technical excellence of our platforms.
6. Mentor upcoming engineers in the organisation / team.
1. 4+ years of experience in developing dynamic, scalable web applications.
2. Demonstrated ability in building / architecting large scale products in the React ecosystem.
3. Ability to work with teams in a collaborative and productive manner.
4. Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms.
5. Familiarity with cross-browser compatibility issues and demonstrates good design and UI / UX sensibilities.
6. Excellent technical leadership and mentoring skills.
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Loves writing and owning code and enjoys challenges and problem solving.
2. Self driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities.
3. Takes end-to-end ownership of the product, ideates on product requirements with the team and drives it from design to implementation.
4. Action-oriented and dreams big. More importantly believes and has the ability of “Making it Happen !”
1. Be part of the engineering leadership team - You’ll have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and take key technology decisions to build future-forward products.
2. Build a truly disruptive product - We are building a platform that transforms the way S2P cycles happen in enterprises. Using data at every step, we plan on automating processes starting with requirement gathering to payments and customers love us!
3. Be part of the high-growth challenge - In the process of scaling from 1-10, we are sure that there are very exciting and challenging times ahead. The experience of being a part of this growth phase is unique and will fast track your career. You’ll obviously learn a lot!
- Minimum 2 years work experience in React JS and working knowledge of Angular JS
- Hands-on experience in coding capability in desired technology
- Experience building technical solutions for service or product industry
- Nice to have knowledge of UI platform libraries.
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks such as Jest, Chai and Mocha
- Strong experience with Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- Good understanding of application security (authentication, authorization, web security etc.
What You- ll Do
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- Accountable for complex stories or business requirements
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Identifies new areas that could be measured
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent
- Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers
- Sphere of influence is a small group of peers
- Actively shares knowledge within the domain
- Able to share knowledge outside the domain
- Mentors co-workers within the area of expertise, improves other's productivity
- Provides guidance for the work performed by contractors
- Assesses the quality of work and effectiveness of contract resources
- Participates in the development of contractor agreements, including deliverables and SLAs.
What You Know :
- Strong Experience in Vue.JS
- 5+ years' experience
- Hands-on full-cycle Web Development/UI/Front end development experience to design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications
- Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites and web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large-scale web applications.
- Familiarity with React/Angular / BackboneJS, Webpack, ES5, and ES6 features
- Expertise with Bootstrap or other responsive design techniques
- Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in working with Agile Methodology.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Should possess excellent communication skills.
We are looking to add someone to our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will need to have great graphics and content writing experience for SEO purpose. You will be required to build websites with a contact mangement system called wordpress. You will be required to work independently from your home. You must have internet access and a computer. Hours to work is from 2:00 pm to 10:00 M-F. You must be available during that time and you will need to be able to communicate via skype through screen sharing and must speak and understand the English language a plus.
- English writing skills
- Design, develop and create physical and digital art.
- Develop and maintain web site layouts and designs Wordpress.
- Support in the design of website and web application wireframes, mock-ups and final designs.
- Work with the development team to develop client-side coding.
- Maintain the company social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yelp and Google.
- Understanding the client’s needs and business requirements documents.
- Proficiency in graphic design and layout software such as: Tools within the Adobe Create Cloud.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and wire-framing tools
- Experience developing images and designs for websites.
- Understand Content Management System (CMS) such as Drupal or WordPress.
- General knowledge of systems, techniques and processes used in web site design.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients. Testing and improving the design of the website. Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices. Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards. Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients. Working with different content management systems. Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes. Incorporating functionalities and features into websites. Designing sample pages including colors and fonts. Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Web Designer Requirements: