You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Expertise in managing translation solutions for website localization.
Past experience in working in Similar Role
Good understanding of Software development
life cycle process Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
About Guruji Astro
Experience: 2-8 years
* Hands-on experience in designing UI frameworks for large scale projects using ReactJS
* experience in UI development using ReactJS Redux, HTML5, JS, CSS
* Experience in UI/UX work flows.
* Experience in Rest APIs integration.
* Experience in responsive and adaptive web designs using media queries, bootstrap and other frameworks & grid systems.
* Experience in Git, Dockers
* Experience in SSO implementation using OAuth2 & JWT tokens
- Working closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI / UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules, and maintainability of the code.
- Implementing UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side servers at scale.
- Reviewing and optimizing usage by monitoring key metrics and rectifying the issues proactively.
- Performing well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design / technology.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech / B.E.; M.Tech; MBA / PGDM; MCA
- Familiar with UI layouts, SASS, bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Understanding of REST API, GraphQL
- Understanding of web sockets
- Must have used TDD frameworks mocha, chai, jest et
- Passionate to create good design and usability
- A team player with good communication skills
We are helping hire for an early-stage Stealth Mode funded gaming startup that is looking for a dynamic User Experience Designer to join their talented team!
The frontend engineer will relish the subtle interaction details that make the products delightful, write highly reusable code and think about how to build better systems. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge.
# WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast.
• Invent patterns and reusable components that our team can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
• Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, passionately resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch! (Don't make this a habit though.)
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
# SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• 3+ years of experience in building and shipping products that people use every day
• Prior startup experience is mandatory. (Brownie points for someone who has worked in the gaming industry)
• Be able to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on
• Should have working knowledge on frontend frameworks and tools- NodeJS expertise is a bonus
• Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness
• Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release
• Ability to produce bug-free and production grade code
• Candidates from Top tier colleges will be preferred.
LOCATION - Gurugram (Udyog Vihar)
Job Scope : We are looking for an experienced frontend lead interested in developing products using ReactJS. Incubment will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product. Incubment will be leading a team of developers ensuring timely delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing, documentation
- Lead and mentor a team of developers guiding them in their day to day activities
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- Work with the architects to ensure feasibility of the design while ensuring all quality attributes are met
- Participate in deployment and release activities
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in leading a team
- Expertise in building Single Page Applications
- Ability to write test cases using Jest, Cypress or any other testing framework
- Knowledge of JSON data and REST APIs
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Help your fellow DevOps and junior engineers working on our cloud infrastructure and other components of our product to ensure a code quality and robust architecture.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum Experience of 4 years with backend development.
- Experience of at least 2 years with Node.js
- Minimum Experience of 2 years with front end development in React
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Understanding of AWS and cloud-native technologies is preferred
- Work with the best and brightest on a global cutting-edge SaaS product
- Performance oriented culture built on fairness and inclusivity
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote team, work from anywhere
Taxmann is the leading publisher on tax and corporate laws in India. Besides publishing books, it maintains the most accurate and largest online database on Direct-taxes (Domestic as well as International Taxation), Corporate Laws, Indirect-taxes, Accounts & Audit and Indian Acts & Rules. Taxmann has sales offices/resident representatives throughout India and overseas.
Currently, We’ve our tech/product development teams in New Delhi and Hyderabad.
- Design and build mobile applications using React Native
- Build native component for iOS (Native experience would be plus) or Android
- Collaborate closely with the Team to understanding the requirement and implementation details.
- Integration with internal or third-party APIs.
- Transition existing web apps to React Native.
- 1+ experience in React-Native based app development is a must.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native(iOS/Android) component and vice versa
- Strong focus on app performance
- Keen on learning from feedback (Strong analytical thinking)
- Should be a self-motivated, result-oriented and an excellent team player
- Should be able to work under a competitive time frame and deliver.
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving ability
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BE/B-Tech in related engineering domain is preferred
- Experience: 1 - 3 years
Greytip Software is India’s no.1 cloud HR & Payroll software solutions company. With a customer base of over 9,000+ businesses, we touch the lives of 10,00,000+ employees daily.
Our mission is to improve people-centric practices and performance in SMEs (Small and Medium enterprises) through our cloud solution, greytHR.
Short summary of the required skill sets and job role expectations
We are looking for passionate engineers who want to build next-generation web apps that has the reach to millions of users. Unlike other places where you may end up playing bit roles, at Greytip you will have the satisfaction of seeing your ideas and efforts bear fruit in charting the destiny of the company, an opportunity to work with few of the best talents in the industry and growing with the company. You will not only grow professionally but will also enjoy every minute at Greytip with all the challenging work, the energy all around, and great co-workers.
Role and responsibilities:
As a Front End Developer, you will be a part of one of the teams and will work closely with the Product Management team in designing and delivering fast, responsive and scalable products. This is a great opportunity to learn and make meaningful contributions to the growth of the business in some of the hottest programming areas of this decade. We invite you to explore this career-boosting opportunity at Greytip for a challenging and exciting role.
Take ownership of all front-end aspects of an application or module including design, development, and testing. (Naturally, it is a team effort and will involve other team members.).
Ensure deadlines are met and work with a sense of urgency.
Ensure high throughput and quick go-to-market without sacrificing quality or creating technical debt through Agile processes like Kanban.
Come up with beautiful solutions to a few of the toughest problems in web applications.
Requirements analysis and translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Work as a team-lead with coaching / mentoring of colleagues.
Learn fast. Develop various POCs and stay abreast of technological changes. Introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Skills & Competencies:
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive design concepts
• A good understanding of various OOP concepts, design patterns, DDD and programming best practices.
• Strong problem solving and other higher-order thinking skills.
• Preferred: exposure to reactive programming concepts and libraries (RxJs, ngrx-store), etc.
• Good to have: experience in one of the popular JS IDEs e.g. Sublime / Atom / WebStorm and understanding of bundlers like Webpack/Gulp etc
• Understanding of UI/UX best practices and high-quality design
• Experience in startups like a fast-paced work environment is desirable.
Education and Technical Proficiency:
• BE, BTech, MCA
• Competitive compensation
• We encourage diversity and inclusion
• Insurance Benefits
• Challenging, energetic and fun-filled working environment
• Immense learning and development opportunities
• Cafeteria facility