Who We Are:
HighLevel is an all-in-one, white-label marketing platform for agencies & consultants. As a profitable, disruptive, and fast-growing SaaS company, they caught the eye of many and recently raised $60M in funding. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, many team members work for the company remotely from around the world while maintaining a strong company culture and work-life balance. Want to learn more? Check out our website: www.gohighlevel.com
Who You Are:
We are seeking an accomplished Senior Financial Analyst with a focus on SaaS metrics analysis to join the HighLevel team. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in interpreting and reporting key SaaS metrics, providing strategic insights, and driving decision-making processes that contribute to the sustained growth of our SaaS business.
What You Will Do:
● Own and drive the analysis and reporting of essential SaaS metrics, including Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC), Churn Rate, Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV), and more.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop financial models, forecasts, and scenarios for strategic SaaS initiatives and projects.
● Evaluate and recommend the financial impact of pricing strategies, subscription plans, and upselling opportunities within our SaaS offerings.
● Analyze variances between actual SaaS performance and forecasts, offering comprehensive explanations and recommendations.
● Prepare insightful financial reports and presentations tailored to senior leadership and stakeholders, focusing on SaaS growth and performance.
● Monitor industry SaaS trends, competitive landscapes, and market shifts to identify potential risks and opportunities.
● Partner with senior leadership in the development of SaaS-focused financial strategies to increase retention, drive new business and expansion and minimize contraction.
● Conduct ROI analysis on specific teams, programs or other business business decisions.
What You Bring:
● Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field; Master's degree is advantageous.
● 7+ years of progressive experience in financial analysis and reporting, with a strong focus on SaaS metrics, preferably within SaaS or technology-driven environments.
● Advanced proficiency in financial modeling, data analysis, and forecasting, using tools such as Excel or Google Sheets.
● Solid and strategic grasp of SaaS-specific metrics, business models, and subscription-based billing models.
● Exceptional analytical skills and a proven ability to translate complex SaaS data into actionable insights.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, especially in presenting SaaS financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
● Strong attention to detail and a history of delivering accurate and timely SaaS-focused financial analyses.
At HighLevel, we value diversity. In fact, we understand it makes our organization stronger. We are committed to inclusive hiring/promotion practices that evaluate skill sets, abilities and qualifications without regard to any characteristic unrelated to performing the job at the highest level. Our objective is to foster an environment where really talented employees from all walks of life can be their true and whole selves, cherished and welcomed for their differences, while providing awesome service to our clients and learning from one another along the way!
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About HighLevel Inc.
The fastest growing all in one platform for SMB's and digital marketing agencies. CRM, Email, 2-way SMS, phone system, facebook, instagram, WhatsApp, Email marketing, Social media posting, Websites, Funnel Builder, Wordpress hosting & more!
We have a very strong and independent team. We value tinkerers and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. We want people to come to work and explore their curiosity every day. Our growth offers a unique opportunity for the right individual to scale and build world class products.
Some of the perks we offer
- 100 percent Remote
- Uncapped Leave Policy
- WFH Setup
- Champion Big Problems
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
2. Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
3. Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
4. Revenue analysis, strategizing for the growth of business.
5. Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
6. Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
7. Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
8. Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
1. BE and Btech
2. MBAs are preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Great Analytical Skills
Strong quantitative and analytical competenc
Einstein Box is an early learning & STEM education start-up. We create a wide range of delightful and creative educational products for kids based on the ideology of learning by doing. Our learning kits are bestsellers in India. We are working with The Walt Disney Company, Intel, Zee, Turner, and Nestle. We have a strong presence in countries like the USA, Canada, and the UK. We are also rapidly expanding to other European & Middle Eastern countries.
Our vision is to become the World’s No. 1 early learning company & inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers. If you want to be a part of our journey and make a difference in the world, then read on!
Key responsibilities:You will be marketing products that reach out to millions of children globally. You will be making a significant positive impact on their learning and development.
The work profile includes:
- Leading global e-commerce sales in the US, European, and Middle Eastern markets
- Coordinating with Google, Amazon, and other digital marketing companies - to market our products & monitor and optimize advertising campaigns
- Being responsible for growth by finding crucial insights & doing data analysis & problem-solving & effectively communicating them
- Being responsible for all marketing aspects - customer research, branding, sales, etc.
- Managing partnerships with third-party logistics and service providers.
Why should you join us?
- You will be working in the CEO's office. You will be helping us shape our business strategies & will be implementing them
- You will be working in a high-growth, profitable company which will give you the perfect pre-MBA work- experience
- You will be implementing strategies in a real-world setting with instant feedback, this will help you in learning fast which will hone your problem-solving skills
- You will enjoy the ownership of being the key sales driver for an exciting young brand.
- You will dive deep into the digital marketing space in India and will learn how to scale up a D2C business
What are we looking for?
- Analytical skills - You can structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and conclude it.
- Execution Excellence - You are detail-oriented, solution-focused, and outcome-driven. You enjoy working in a tight-knit and fast-moving environment.
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
- CA or MBA qualification
- Minimum 8 years post-qualification Experience in Finance (preferably in NBFC for few years)
- Ability to understand the intricacies of Finance, Ind-AS, Tax and Regulations
- Able to work with CEO and Senior management
- Manage the finance & accounts team, to deliver high-performance
- Communication: Clarity, Articulation and English
- Conceptual & Critical thinking
- Positive Attitude and Positive Energy
- Self-starter, self-motivated and aspirational
- Attention to Detail
- Outcome orientation & Execution skills handling multiple priorities
- Financial analysis & financial concepts
- Good understanding of Finance operation process and Month end close reporting
Other Good To Have Skill:
- Domain skills on Banking, NBFC, etc
- Understanding of Risk Management
What Will You Be Doing?
- Closely work with CEO and provide finance support to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the Finance Team of NFS (as a Head of Finance) – set aspiring goals, continuously connect & provide feedback to bring out the best from the team
- Insightful BU reporting (Internal) to highlight the deviation from plan & scope for improvement
- Timely and reliable submission of Statutory reporting and drive 100% compliance
- Create value through cost savings champion and tax optimization
- Present financial performance and other matters, to CEO and Board
- Timely audit of accounts (as per companies act), RBI and Taxation
- Responsible for managing Internal Audit and continuously monitor controls & efficiency
- Responsible to manage banking relationship for the operational banking
- Drive systems & process improvements and ensure robust internal controls
Real Estate Investment Analyst Responsibilities:
Analyst will be a part of investments team & will work on transactions including acquisitions and asset management duties as required. Key responsibility area will include: • Maintaining and updating various trackers. • Real estate data extraction & entry. • Commercial real estate market research and analysis (including searching for updated reports on different markets, compiling data from various sources, updating spreadsheets and reports with important metrics). • Perform financial analysis (develop financial models, build scenarios, prepare dashboards, etc.) of real estate investments under guidance of members of the team. • Prepare investment memos, pitch and presentation materials. • Working with the Deal Team to provide and organize due diligence information. • Assist in maintaining project timelines, workplan and ensuring milestones are met on time. • Support senior staff in preparation of budget and forecast exercises, audits, reporting, portfolio planning and finance management. • Prepare information packages and related documents for raising equity and debt.
We are seeking to hire individuals who are highly motivated, mature and intelligent and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavours. The successful candidate should have: • Strong analytical and communication skills. • A desire to work in a team environment, often under pressure. • Excellent attention to detail. • Intellectual curiosity and entrepreneurial zeal. • A desire to contribute to a positive culture. • Bachelor’s degree or higher in Real Estate, Economics, Business, or Finance. • Prior experience in real estate preferred. • Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolves support problems..
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- .Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Perform gap analysis, and identification of any areas for improvement within existing procedures, methods and business processes
Perform Gap-Fit analysis
- Prototype potential solutions for business process re-design, provide trade-off information and suggest recommended course(s) of action
- Develop functional and technical specifications for delivering new and maintaining existing business applications.
- Act as a subject matter expert with regards to business needs and application design related activities. This may include leading configuration and design reviews within a project team .
- Should act as the liaison between the client business units and IT and lead the Business Requirements Gathering process to elicit the true needs of the client
Work in an exciting and challenging role at a leading credit rating company that is leveraging software and technology tools to change the face of credit rating in India!
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
As the Senior Manager (Ratings - BFSI), you will maintaining cases and assignments undertaken by group head in the year, managing Sector reports / criteria commentary publishing
What you will do:
- Ensuring Execution of projects
- Providing inputs and commitments towards strategic/ quality decision making
- Facilitating Development & improvement of methodology for sectors
- Minimising Sharp Rating Migration Cases/Rating Quality
- Ensuring quality and readability of rating report as well as rationale, press releases etc.
- Handling Complex situations
- Ensuring timely completion of rating assignments.
- Keeping track of changes in the respective sectors & and bringing important facts to managements notice.
- Presenting the case in the Rating Committee Meeting
- Maintaining MIS, quarterly results/ no default statement, rating reckoner etc.
- Leading & guiding the team of analysts working in the team.
- Monitoring and measuring productivity of team members
- Modelling the leadership behaviors and coaching and mentoring junior staff
What you need to have:
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDM - Finance /CA/ICWAI
- 10-15 yrs exp in BFSI Ratings
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills to be able to handle complex situations
- Exp in Credit analysis/rating, Banking, Cash Flow, Finance, Credit Rating, Financial Projections, Credit Analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills
We are looking to working with self-driven graduates who are looking for an opportunity to grow in the fields of search engine marketing, paid sales, PPC bidding and other performance-driven channels that make up a crucial chunk in digital marketing setup for business.
- Gain a thorough understanding of online marketing channels, everyday operations and processes of marketplaces like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Complete the analysis check list of the accounts to understand the market and its trends.
- Understand business requirements, perform and generate reports for PPC, daily account management of pay per click accounts on Amazon.
- Assist in the monitoring and maintenance of bids, quality score, account daily and monthly budget caps and other important metrics.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Understand client’s Amazon account performance in the management of Sponsored Product placements on all Amazon marketplace platforms.
- Support the generation of new PPC campaigns, ad, ad groups and accounts and in the aid of creating new paid search advertising initiatives.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for display network, campaign structuring, targeting, keyword opportunities, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Keep pace with PPC industry, client domain market, search engine trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members on advertising to meet client goals.
- Communication to team and management on account performance, timelines, and results.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly client reporting for all those major metrics such as revenue tracking, goals tracking, and other paid search initiatives
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- First point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges