- Should have Experience of Java/J2EE Developer
- Must have Full Stack Development experience.
- Must have SQL Knowledge and a good understanding of Procedures.
- Need 4 or 6 Years of Experience Candidates.
- Should be from a Product Based Company or should have 1 Year of Prior Experience in Product Based Companies.
About TMI Inputs
Role: FullStack Developer
Experience: 1+ years
Mode: Work from office
We have vast experience in delivering high-quality products with significant output on time. We are specialized in creating web and mobile applications with the latest technology. We are expert in developing a perfect solution for rental marketplace services and on-demand businesses done by our proficient team of experts with strong experience in development.
- Minimum of 6 months of real-time experience in React/Node.js/Angular
- Good understanding of structured and unstructured databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is an added advantage
- Experience in implementing well-known React workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good time-management skills
- Experience with Restful API services
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular/Node.js/React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- A Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A good team player
YOU MUST TAKE THIS TEST TO BE CONSIDERED: https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k" target="_blank">https://apply.hire.toggl.com/6p72k .
THIS TEST SAYS IT TAKES 90 MINUTES BUT TAKES NO MORE THAN 15.
If you get above a 50-60% we will be reaching out via email through Toggle (look out from an email from them) to book a call with out CTO.
AGAIN... please take the test before doing anything and if you make it above the threshold we will reach out via EMAIL to set up a time for an interview.
This position will be full time work with a lot of potential growth.
We want someone professional, hardworker, etc.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 6 years experience delivering highly available web/mobile applications including 1-3 years as Senior/Lead developer.
- Prior experience in retail domain is a plus.
- 3 years of experience working with distributed teams.
- Deep knowledge of UI Libraries / Frameworks, API (REST), API Management and building scalable and high performance Web APIs.
- AWS Serverless Cloud native services experience with Lambda functions, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.
- Strong knowledge of Caching frameworks, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Strong understanding of databases, NoSQL data stores, storage and distributed persistence technologies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate about enabling next generation experiences.
- Experience with automated testing, deployment pipelines and cloud based infrastructure
- Develop omni-channel digital solutions leveraging serverless and micro services in a cloud based platform to develop backend services.
- Design high/low level solutions, contribute towards architecture and technical roadmap.
- Lead technical implementation/delivery.
- Host/Lead technical discussions.
- Champion software development best practices, test driven development, CI and CD.
- Build cloud native and highly cost efficient solutions.
- Innovate, Unlearn and Disrupt. Research next generation frameworks and technologies.
- Embrace change.
Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJS, React , Node.js, and Mongo
Creating RESTful services with Node.js
Architect scalable web architectures
Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
💻 High configuration laptop will be provided (Minimum is 16GB)
🛑 No bond / No contract / No guarantee required
🛑 5 days a week
⏱ Flexible timing
🏠 WFH or Office or Both (Hybrid)
👨🏫👩🏫 1-on-1 mentorship, code review, automated builds, automated code reports, and many industry standards for delivering quality code.
💸 Up to 10k stipend during internship.
• Hand-on experience in creating frontend applications using React or Angular.
• Highly proficient for both Java script and Type script.
• Good command over Databases both SQL/No SQL (Mongo DB, My Sql)
• Hands-on experience of GIT (version control tools).
Time Commitment: Full-time
Who we are
We are an organisation driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable
solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations
and social organisations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their
investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work.
This approach helps us and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of head-heart-hand to our
Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong
leadership and advisory board who bring in multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors. Our
team of 150 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi come with stellar
professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and are bound together by our common commitment to
As a Lead SDE - Full Stack at Sattva, you will:
● develop and iterate on products that drastically improve the efficacy and efficiency of social impact
projects on the ground.
● have the opportunity to help define and build products which can directly benefit many NGOs,
foundations and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects.
Your starting point of this journey would be with Shift, a cloud-based technology platform custom built for the
development sector by the domain experts, to provide end-to-end CSR solutions that maximise social
We at Sattva work in lean and agile teams, driven by a strong commitment to our mission of improving social
impact outcomes. If you are someone that is looking for a startup work culture and a high ownership of
aligning your work with your values, this is a great opportunity and team for you.
At Sattva, we believe technology platforms will be a key enabler of social impact and are committed to
making right sized investments towards this principle.
As a core member of Shift, you will:
● Develop new features for the Shift platform and associated new modules using Angular and
Python(Django) as stack.
● Maintain and continue to improve on code-base, for a better low-latency, high-availability, and
● Implementation of security and data protection related measures into the Shift application and
infrastructure (Devops and Security).
● Support security and patch management related issues in Sattva’s internal tech tools and websites.
● Lead architecture and feature development discussions for Shift overall from technical perspective
and help align product roadmap for a long term outlook.
● Bring technology perspective to weigh in on new product development ideas across Sattva by
working closely with the business and product team.
● Create relevant tech documents for Shift architecture, application and infrastructure and facilitate the
development of new modules/features with other engineers.
What we value in a Lead SDE
We are looking for experienced and talented software developers with expertise in Frontend (Angular expert,
agile and entrepreneurial environment. The scope of the role includes coding and tech lead responsibilities in
a fast-paced agile SDLC.
Skill and requirements
● Minimum 5 year(s) of software working experience solving complex problems through technology
(best practices, how it works internally, patterns, refactoring)
● Should have at least 3 project experience with independent code design, unit and integration level
testing of the modules.
● Work experience with backend of at least 2 year having setup the whole application database
(structure, optimation, tuning)
● Must have deployed at least 2 production applications and would have gone through the launch and
testing phase of the SDLC.
● Min 2 years experience with Django(Python), Java frameworks for backend design
● Must have at least 1 project experience of server management like AWS and website hosting
(including Wordpress will be a plus)
● An experience of worked with a large scale and complex application is a plus (min 1 project
experience with scaling a web or a mobile app application)
● Experience of at least 1 year of leading a team of developers in the past
● Experience of developing and documenting DevOps and Architecture frameworks
● Experience with handling basic security updates and patch management for whole application and
● Any experience with Android app development would be a plus point