Qualifications & Responsibilities
Year of Experience : 3- 8 yrs
Location : Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune
Work on ISO 27001 & NIST based Information Security Management System implementation and sustenance.
- Responsible for SOX (IT Security Controls) and track the monthly/quarterly/annual control reports and drive effectiveness of SOX controls.
- Work on Business Continuity Planning, IT Disaster Recovery as per ISO27001 & NIST requirements
- Assess information security posture, identify the gaps/risks in the existing environment and develop solutions to mitigate the identified gaps/risk
- Conduct Information Systems audits covering IT infrastructure assets
- Working knowledge in security domains such as: security governance policies and procedures, risk management, compliance, access control, network security, security architecture, security incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity management, privacy and data protection
- Experience in leveraging industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, NIST CSF/800-171, etc.
- Possesses certifications such as ISO27001 LA. CISSP, CISA certification- preferred
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don't build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!
About Net Connect Global
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
Job Title: QA Associate
- Responsible for Implementing, controlling and monitoring quality management system documentation (ISO 27001) and data privacy (SOC2).
- Coordinate improvement in the system through output from audit, management review, and responsible to close NC’s during audits.
- Knowledge of SAMD (Software as Medical Device) SaaS product, processes and procedures.
3-5 years of relevant experience in Medical Devices Industry.
Area of Expertise:
- To generate, implement and maintain internal quality procedures and systems to comply with ISO 27001, SOC2 standards
- Maintaining and updating various documents like internal docs log, external log, , Obsolete docs log, DCN, ECN, CAPA, SQA/IQA log, product complaint, equipment log
- Maintaining Engineering documents like part specs, Bill of materials, Drawings, Design review documents etc
- Co-ordinate and conduct periodic internal audits of various functional groups of an organization and drive compliance to QMS.
- Manage all documentation related to internal and external audit.
- Manage all the documents related to supplier qualification and coordinate Supplier’s audit and maintain the supplier file.
- Experience in Handling of CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Actions) & Product Complaints
- Co-ordination of Management Review Meetings & its action items implementation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Medical Devices Industry.
- Educational Qualification – Diploma/Engineering graduate, preferably Computer Science or related.
- Ability to read and understand standard requirements independently.
- Good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills. A demonstrated commitment to company values
- Good understanding of design control, and post marketing processes
- Knowledge of FDA / EU / Indian & other national regulations is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of an e-QMS is an added advantage.
- 8-10 years of experience into IT SOX, IT Audits, ITGC testing
- Tech, M.Tech, BE, MBA or similar qualification.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), or similar professional certification preferred.
- Firm understanding of information technology, including IT process, IT general controls, as well as COSO and COBIT frameworks.
- Good technical knowledge of Application security and Access Management
- Hands-on experience on Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI, etc.
• Product & Technical Presentation – Customers / Partners
• Pre-Sales Support (DEMO and POC).
• RFP’s evaluation, Solutioning & Response.
• Handling Technical Queries and Troubleshooting for existing and new Customers.
• Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services.
• OEM – Technical relation.
• Building Business with Team
Following are some of our key solution offerings · Risk Based IT Internal Audit · IT SOX 404 Controls Testing, Quality Assurance · IT Attestation (SOC1/SOC2/ISAE 3402, ISAE 3000 etc.) · Internal Financial Controls related to IT General Controls · IT General Controls as part of Financial Statements Audits · IT Risk & Control Self-Assessment · Business Systems Controls / IT Application Controls · Auditing Emerging Technologies such as Cloud, Intelligent Automation etc. Position: Associate Consultants/ Consultants/ Assistant Managers Location: Bengaluru .
Industry Experience: · Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements for clients, including system development, package implementation, SSAE 16 readiness assessments, and/or platform reviews within multiple industries · Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle · Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients · Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients Additional Responsibilities for Assistant Managers: · Supervise associates and interns on engagements · Serve as a liaison between financial services clients and upper management
· Engineering / MBAs with atleast 3 years of experience · Preference would be given to significant experience in relevant technical knowledge: (a) financial statement – IT Audits; (b) SSAE 18/ ISAE 3402 audits; (c) IT SOX engagements (d) Emerging Technology Risks
· Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), COBIT Foundation, ITIL Foundation, CISSP, CRISC would be an added advantage · Possesses extensive experience in at least two of the key solutions of IT Audit & Assurance · Prior experience in client facing / account management roles · Possess strong domain knowledge, understanding of IT processes supporting business and possible risks in operations of at least two industry sectors · Strong analytical and problem solving skills · Strong written and verbal communication skills · Ability to work well in teams · Ability to work under pressure – stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours · Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous long periods of time · Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic and lead by example
· Self-driven individuals with 4 to 7 years of relevant information security experience.
· Should have adequate experience in dealing with disparate teams.
· Previous experience on medium and large platforms, with multiples technologies/vendor.
· Worked under high pressure situations (priority incidents/urgent delivery)
· Hands on experience on NGFW such Cisco, Juniper, CheckPoint, F5/ASM
· Hands on experience on IDS/IPS management, Web Proxy, Application Firewalls; Load Balancers.
· Hands on vulnerability scanning experience.
· Hands on NAC management , Cisco ISE, RSA SecureID experience.
· Knowledge of Information security standards, policies, controls and structures prevalent in the industry.
· Strong technical understanding of network fundamentals(Routing, Switching) and common Internet protocols( HTTP, SNMP, TLS, DNS etc.)
· Experience in regular operational/health check of platforms and applications.
· Experience in writing Operational documents such as system operating guides.
· Previous working experiences with managing SIEM platform.
· Previous experience in security monitoring and incident response.
· Sound understanding of IT Service Management disciplines in line with IT industry standards and best practices, e.g. ITIL
· Routing, Switching knowledge
· Unix, Windows Operating system knowledge
B. Aims & Goals:
You are required to work with all departments at Pelican to implement, enhance and improve ISMS, GDPR and ISAE 3402 processes. You will also be closely working with external auditor as well as top management for status and reporting.
C. Key Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibilities include: Assist in audit planning, including the identification of processes for audit review. Execute internal audit assignments for all locations in India, US, UK and NL. Review the effectiveness of the controls. Identify and document audit issues and opportunities for improvement. Prepare the audit report for internal audit assignments and discuss audit findings with senior management. Monitor and maintain the CAPA program. Assist with follow up corrective actions and oversee timely completion. Facilitate independent audit engagements on behalf of the company. Assist to develop and implement process improvements and best practices across the business unit. Review policies and procedures for all areas of the business. Develop new policies and procedures as directed or required, to improve and to collect and analyse data for review with internal stakeholders. Take responsibility for the management and execution of internal audit assignments, production of audit reports and management of follow up actions Involved with working across all areas of the business to ensure that processes are documented and compliant to the company’s requirements.
D. Experience level & Qualification:
a. Experience Level 4 to 5 yrs
b. Educational background B.E / B.Sc / B.com / Bachelor’s Degree Holds ISO 27001:2013 Certification
E. Essential Skills: Should have participated in ISMS (ISO 27001:2013) implementation and certification process.
1. Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks,
intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activities.
2. Build and maintain scripts that collect cyber threats data from external sources as well as
from the in-house analytics engine, data quality inspection, and dataset creation for ML
with manual annotation.
3. Assist Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers in developing systems that
automate risk assessment/mitigation workflows.
4. Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
5. Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them.
1. Attention to details and a quality first mindset.
2. Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerabilities, and security analysis
3. Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks.
4. Manual code review or source code analysis experience.
Note: We are a startup, you will have much more responsibilities.
1. A competitive salary.
2. Health Insurance.
3. An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
4. Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
5. Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
To drive the campus academic operations in close coordination with,
a) Head of Departments. b) Faculty members c) Students
To create an 'IT centre of excellence' at the campus.
Should have driven the academic function of IT dept.
Should have experience of handling the academic operations
Associate / Assistant Professor:
Adhering to university time line (other the new courses)
To ensure coverage of Syllabus as per university standards
Examination Result ( Includes both Internal & Main Exams)
Knowledge Improvement Program
Innovation & Development
- General: C++, Java, OS, RDBMS, Software Engg, Data Structure etc
- Niche technologies like Cloud, Mobility, Information security, Data Science, IoT and Artificial Intelligence to name a few
- Strong Leadership Qualities
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with diverse teams
- Strong Presentation Skills
Qualification: B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph.D - Completed / Pursuing
Year of Exp:
- Professor: Min 12+ years of exp post PG and 5 years post Ph.D
- Associate Professor: Min 10+ years of exp post PG and 3 years post Ph.D
- Assistant Professor: 2+ years exp
How you match
No matchData Privacy
No matchInternet of Things (IoT)
No matchArtificial Intelligence (AI)
No matchNetwork Security
No matchPresentation Skills
No matchInformation Security
No matchInterpersonal Skills.