QuestionPro is one of the leading market research platforms. We have a wide range of products in Market Research, Customer Experience, Employee Experience, Vehicle Experience. All our products are multi-tenant SAAS platforms built on the latest technologies.
Our infrastructure is spread across 6 Data Centers across the globe. The platform collects over 10Million Surveys every month. Our Customer Experience platform was named top provider in the Gartner Voice of the Customer Rankings. Ever since we launched in 2016, we have grown by over 200% YoY. All up we are on plan to hit $ 31M in 2021. We are bootstrapped and proud to get where we are without any funding or investments.
Our operations are spread across the globe with offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, UK, UAE, and Canada.
We are a bootstrapped company and proud to have not taken any funding or investment.
QuestionPro has a particularly exciting journey ahead, requiring a passionate individual to join our growing team. If you are a true technology craftsman and want to build cutting-edge software solutions, hit us!
We operate 100% remote. You will be working from any place you desire for this position.
- You will be responsible for key deliverables that would help improve the quality and reliability of our infrastructure spread across 8 data centres, both cloud and hybrid.
- Streamline Life Cycle Management activities for the Infrastructure.
- You will be interacting with DevOps & Support teams to quickly investigate and mitigate the problems impacting customers at various levels in the Infrastructure including MySQL Database and Engineered Systems technology stack.
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of experience in Linux System Administration / Development / QA roles with a thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Linux System administration activities
- A very good understanding of Linux kernel internals, Server Virtualization, Networking & Security layer
- Any experience in IO subsystem, Operating Systems, Storage technologies would be a definite plus
- Hands-on experience with automation of system administration activities
- Hands on experience in building OS images and testing based on standard test framework.
- Proven ability to triaging and resolve issues during patch testing & certification
- Experience in OEM, Linux OS Patching, Yum, KSplice, etc.
- Excellent Scripting skills in Bash, Perl, Python, or similar scripting languages
Good To Have:
- Good experience on private cloud management.
- Proxmox virtualization
- Ability to build and grow the team.
Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for an IT Admin - Device and Cloud Security to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
We are growing fast. More than 50% of our workforce will be working remotely. All of these engineers will have company-provided assets and will have access to all the different cloud services and SAAS products we use.
You will have to -
- Set up and maintain Endpoint Management System (aka MDM) to secure all company assets including enforcing drive encryption, strong password policy, ability to remote data wipe, location tracking, firewall management, etc.
- Set up and maintain a VPN server.
- Manage access and the cost for our Public Cloud accounts - AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Manage access and the cost for various SAAS products the company uses like Google Workspace (GSutie), Slack, Github, Jenkins, Sentry, Notion, etc.
- Ensure various information security protocols are set up to protect code repositories on Github, documents on Google Drive from unauthorized access, and data in the cloud
- Ensure smooth and swift employee onboarding and employee exits.
4+ years of experience in a similar role. A cloud certification is preferred though not mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in setting and running an MDM/Endpoint manager.
- Hands-on experience in managing access controls cloud environments like IAM in AWS.
- Hands-on experience in setting and running VPN
- Demonstrated experience in drafting and enforcing data security policies.
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goals setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 70+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
Looking for engineers with one of the below requirements:
- 2-5 years of embedded development experience in a Linux environment with C programming
- With Option1:
- EDK2 experience
- SCT experience
- knowledge of TPMs
- With Option2:
- worked on bootloaders or uboot
2. Embedded development – preferably middleware development
3. Multimedia domain, like – AV, Gstreamer, RDK, DASH, DRM (widevine and playready), HLS, OTT app integration(Chromium/Cobalt integration for any AV apps, such as YouTube, Netflix, Amazon prime, Disney etc.)
Experience in Object-Oriented design and Multithreaded programming
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field
Independent team player with an eye for details and report on status and planning of own work.