Roles and Responsibility:
• Lead the entire back-end and front-end technology team and act as the go-to resource with in-depth knowledge of technology and product best practices and standards.
• Build scalable backend product architecture that scales through millions of transactions per day.
• Build support systems for monitoring, billing, administration, etc.
• Acting as a single person of contact for the entire product vertical and liaising with the business team to aid the business needs.
• Directly Responsible for the user experience on the platform. Willingness to learn new technologies as required and able to incorporate machine-learning, AI and Big data as the product evolves.
• Responsible for validating the technical feasibility of product ideas, and suggesting likely technical platforms and build-buy options for such ideas.
• Plan and set up a smooth development cycle for getting features from user stories to products.
• Responsible for building deep tech products related to Face Biometrics, Image Forensics, and Risk Analysis.
• Candidate with minimum 5-10 years of solid tech experience, preferably in a growing Start-up.
• Proven Experience in leading the full cycle of mobile (Android/IOS) and web application development processes, from design to implementation.
• Well-versed with tech stacks like Node, Python, Java and/or other latest languages.
• Proven ability to build a solid team and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Experience with performance testing and optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Great analytical skills, data-driven decision making and evolution with technology trends.
• Stronghold in backend development and algorithms.
• Experience with Machine Learning and Data Analysis.
Good to have:
• Exposure to financial risk modeling is a plus.
• Exposure to Image Processing is a plus.
• Exposure to the blockchain is a plus.
The right candidate should be commercially knowledgeable (business acumen) and pragmatic, and have an understanding of a wide range of technologies and methodologies, and should have the ability to choose which fits best. Experience building a technology team or work with a small team from start at a start-up is a plus.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!
We are a happy team of millennial's and Gen-Z who love working on advancing our products and offerings. We’ve gone from one verification API to an entire platform, helping 200+ clients in streamlining their onboarding process, make it effortless with the help of sophisticated engineering, data and a drive to make things better everyday.
Our platform aims to bring a change in the current KYC process and make it extremely secure and consent-driven by enabling users with a Universal Digital Identity. Zoop.One powers the futuristic business on-boarding process, enabling Identity, merchant, financial and asset verification very unconventionally. We are working towards building one digital identity for all, ever accessible, ever helpful.
We hoot - ’Zoop.one is the future of identity
What’s working at Zoop.one like?
Absolute freedom to know and grow, become wiser to help us in our journey to transform identity management. We value ownership and interests. We give you not one but many hats. We value your acumen, authenticity and appreciate sophistication. We will always be thankful for your contribution anywhere across teams.
Our teams are go-getters and over-achievers who function across product and business to deliver outstanding products to solves real world business problems at scale. We imbibe a deep sense of ownership and responsibility among each other, work ethics are you real charm. At Zoop.one, we are fostering an environment of shared responsibilities, mutual respect and authenticity in individuals, an ultimate work life is the goal.
And you are..Your contribution at Zoop.One is way more than your work, we value work ethics, collaborative spirit and making sure that everyone is equally excited about the things we pursue at Zoop.One. We love learning by doing, getting into the heart of things and spearheading things even outside your KRAs if need be. Someone who doesn’t get tired of getting better each day and making sure that your contribution to company is growing and growing each day alongside us. We like working with people who are confident in their abilities to grow horizontally and vertically.
Working at Zoop.one means managing yourself, taking ownership of your goals and finding your way out. All of us are troubleshooters and we expect you to be one too. Discipline is the most important ingredient at Zoop.one and we welcome people who love work ethics and have a spirit to be better everyday.
What you need to succeed in this job ?
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Minimum 2+ Experience in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Cloud Gateway etc
- Good understanding of Design Patterns usage and implementations.
- REST Services and understanding and implementation of Microservices Architecture.
- Unit testing tools – Junit & Mockito.
- Experience is PostgreSQL database is must,
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow is added advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development (Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kafka).
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high- energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- You love building great software. Your work could be supporting new feature development, building products from scratch, or creating APIs.
You relish creating high-quality code from the comfort of your own home. Your engineering projects will focus on understanding customers' needs and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
You love learning. Engineering is an ever-evolving world. You enjoy playing with new tech and exploring areas that you might not have experience with yet. You are a self-driven, self-learner willing to share knowledge and participate actively in your community.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a closely related field or equivalent practical experience. .
- Experience: 3-8yrs
- Large systems software design and development experience, including experience in building backend APIs and web applications.
- Hands on programming experience in the following: Python, Django or flask, ReactJS, AngularJS, HTML,AWS.
About this role:
We are building next-generation suite of services in IOT, Blockchain for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop cloud services, applications, all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies. As a Technical lead you will work on micro services architecture and related technologies. As part of the job, the candidate will work with experts from a variety of industry areas including computer science and software development, department heads, and executives to integrate new technologies and improve system performance.
- Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
- Architect and design highly scalable, available, secure and elastic solutions that implement industry best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Work closely with different services team and provide technical help.
- Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
- Influences and drives an accepted implementation of architecture.
- Drives software craftsmanship. Might conduct also proof of concepts and code development activities.
- Delivers an optimal and consolidated architecture / design, leveraging technology and evaluating design alternatives.
- Build best-practices in the engineering team.
- Have wide knowledge of different technologies and be able to find the best fit for solving business problems.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 6-7 years of software development.
- Experience building/maintaining multi-tenanted, distributed applications.
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database and functional designs.
- Must be hands-on in designing, developing and implementing a wide array of products.
- Must be passionate about good design and must have a proven track record of building high-quality code.
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the design solutions.
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate.
- Hands-on experience in, Node JS, Golang, Micro Services, Kafka, Spring Boot Experience with Relational Database (Postgres), NoSQL (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- Good understanding of different microservices principles, patterns, and best practices
- Excellent data structure and algorithmic processes.
- Experience in containerization and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of AWS services like Application load balancers, Security groups, S3 buckets, availability zones, security best practices to be followed, cloud formation templates, DevOps with AWS.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience in using JSON payloads and REST APIs.
- Should have Experience in building highly secure APIs and web applications.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Must have a wide breadth of technical knowledge.
About the role
Looking for an experienced leader to manage a growing team of engineers. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Apart from building robust products, your role will involve strategizing and project management.
Roles & Responsibilities
Architecture - Design the architecture and make sure it is cost-efficient and aligned to the overall architectural vision
- Implementation - Implementing major/complex parts of the product
Ownership - Take ownership of the delivery timeline and coordinate the complete development of products
- Releases - Take ownership of the product releases, pre-plan and scale the infrastructure accordingly
Leadership - Communicate clear goals, provide constructive feedback, manage, coach, and support the engineering team
Quality - Maintain high standards of code quality through regular design and code reviews.
Extensive hands-on Experience with Node.Js and Vue.js (or React/Angular)
- Experience with scaling the services to at least 200k+ MAUs
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Engineering or related field of study
Minimum 5 years experience with 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience with MongoDB
- Proficiency in Message Queues
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Impact - Work with scale, our infrastructure handles around 3 Billion+ API hits, 2 Billion+ message events, and more than 10 TeraBytes of data
- Compensation - Best in Industry
- Learning - Work with a team of A-players distributed across 15 countries who move fast (we have built one of the widest products on the market in under 3 years)
- Generous Device Policy - You get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Leave Policy
- 1 team offsite every year
- Remote first culture
Software Engineer is responsible for software development as a member of a cross-functional delivery team. He or she works closely with product owners, business analysts, quality analysts, and other teams to design, develop, and test software solutions.
She or he will maintain the current system built using the latest technologies, including React and GraphQL, which integrates with a number of REST services. This is a full-stack web development position.
Designs, codes, debugs, optimizes, and releases both frontend and backend components as well as internal tools.
Performs code reviews of pull requests.
Works closely with QA analysts for feature and regression testing.
Writes and maintains unit, integration, and acceptance tests.
Drives continuous improvement of best practices within the development team.
Identifies and recommends where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements, and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
Keeps current with emerging technologies and technological developments within the industry.
Experience and Skills:
Bachelors or 2 – 5 years of professional experience
Unit, integration & acceptance testing
Git (or similar version control system)
Experience or interest in learning:
Single-page application development with React
Functional programming design experience
REST web services / microservice architecture / API Integration
Continuous integration & continuous delivery
Desired Candidate Profile
- Over 2-3 year+ experience with NodeJs, Swagger and related libraries
- Deep understanding of developing & deploying REST or MQTT API in production environments
- Experience with microservice architecture deployment on docker.
- Experience with state management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Develop and maintain the backend microservices
- Support the definition and development of back-end RESTful / MQTT API functions
- Quickly adapt UI/UX design and manifest them into the front end. Constant innovation and a creative mind in UI/ UX would be required.
- Identify application security risks and implement security patches procedures
- Implementing backend infrastructure health services to detect errors and downtime
- Implement and Improve application logging services
- Perform deployment testing and troubleshoot issues with new deployments
- Conduct daily written and verbal interaction with the development team and with customers to interpret requirements, design, define and implement solutions
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field