This role requires a balance between hands-on infrastructure-as-code deployments as well as involvement in operational architecture and technology advocacy initiatives across the Numerator portfolio.
Numerator backed by Vista Equity Partners is a Data-Tech company reinventing Market Research. Headquartered in Chicago, USA, Numerator has more than 1,600 employees worldwide. We blend proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Terraforms
- Knowledge of AWS
Good to have -
- Scripting language: PHP/Go Lang and Python
- Webserver knowledge
- Logging and monitoring experience
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Consultant, you will be responsible to define the cloud platforms to a detailed level and the cloud designs and environments. You will design and develop the infrastructure technical architecture for different customers and also work with Microsoft closely.
- Plan, architect, configure and deploy large scale cloud infrastructure in Azure for different services.
- Works as part of engineering teams and on pre-sales, project and account-based assignments to design technical solutions as per project requirements
- Produce end-to-end solution designs, putting together technologies from multiple IT systems and departments across either the application or infrastructure domains
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience of one or more application or infrastructure domains and have the ability to clearly document and communicate the domain architecture
- Ensures technical quality and assurance by participating in Architecture Governance and Technical Design peer review processes, working closely with customer and internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Oversees coordination of the Solution Manager/Solution Architect, and teams up with other Functional or Technical Architects.
- Experience and working knowledge with Microsoft AWS Infrastructure as a Service platform, including planning, configuration, optimization and deployment.
- Strong programming experience in Python, Shell Script & Linux Programming
- Experience in AKS, Docker DevOps pipeline( Mandatory)
- Experience in Managing the AWS Directory service, Domain, Certificates, Compute, Networking & Storage Services
- Strong experience in managing the MongoDB, Dynamo DB cluster etc
- Experience managing cloud/data center operations, including governance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Monitoring and Logging experience in Prometheus/Grafana, ELK Stack.
- Experience in design and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for nodejs, angular, android based projects etc.
Good to have:
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems in a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issue
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- BE / MCA / B.Sc-IT / B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of overall development experience.
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment and setup
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate deployment
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
- Responsible for Release management & Deployments
Troubleshooting & Break-fix Production Application support
- Support and Improve processes around continuous integration and automated deployments
- Maintain continuous availability of 24/7 Global mission critical Applications, Services and Products
- Work closely with Software Engineering and IT Global Infrastructure to Support environmental needs of development, QA, Product Management & Customer Support
- Interface directly with Enterprise Architecture and Software Engineering leadership to architect the most efficient and effective environment & products
- Administering and maintaining source control systems, including branching and merging strategies – GIT and shared artifact management (BitBucket, Artifactory Pro)
- Manage and enhance build automation tools – msbuild, Maven, Gradle, Rake, Ivy
- Supervise & tune build/deployment pipeline to ensure proper configuration (Jenkins and Bamboo)
- Document all “stories” through Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence)
Desirable skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Java, Elasticsearch, Kafka and Cassandra
- 5+ years of experience with both Windows and Linux platforms, including the architecture, design, troubleshooting, administration, and management of a distributed systems environment or micro-service based environments
- Knowledge of open-source technologies highly desirable
- Expertise with Kubernetes required
- Expertise with Elasticsearch and Kafka
- Strong experience working on AWS and GCP
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certificate or similar (DevOps)
- Expertise with IaC solutions such as CloudFormation, Terraform (preferred)
- Experience with Ansible, or other SCM tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt) required, Ansible preferred
- Experience working in an Agile environment (2/3 week sprints)
- Strong experience with scripting languages (Python, Ruby, bash, Powershell)
- Familiar with NoSQL (MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra) or other similar high-read / high-write databases to manage big data class sets of application data preferably Cassandra
- Experience with Distributed Monitoring tools and Time Series Datastores (Grafana/InfluxDB, Sensu)
- Experience setting up and supporting log aggregation using Logstash (ELK stack)
- Experience working with APM tools (Instana, Datadog)
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline tools, Jenkins and Bamboo Preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as attention to detail
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
What would you do?
- You will be managing the infrastructure of 2-3 products.
- Managing and implementing CICD pipelines on Jenkins/Github Actions/Bitbucket Pipelines/AWS CodeBuild
- Managing access controls (IAM roles, 2FA, access matrix)
- Implementing monitoring and alerts to ensure higher availability and faster response to downtimes
- Fine-tuning resource allocations to ensure scalability and cost optimization
- In the new future, lead a team of 2-3 DevOps including mentoring, task management, and reviews
Most importantly, you will be setting up standards and best practices as playbooks that newer products in the future can adopt
Who Should Apply?
- Must be certified AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
- Firm grasp of AWS ecosystem. We just don’t use EC2 on AWS, we use lot more services including Fargate, API gateway, Lambdas, ELB, R53, DynamoDB, Aurora, AppSync, Cognito
- Hands-on experience in managing infrastructure on AWS
- Hands-on experience with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Knowledge of managing K8s cluster is optional. If you don’t have it, you should be willing to learn
- Strong communication skills.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 70+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech-stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure;
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You’re comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualization, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You’ve previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
We are global expert in cloud consulting and service management, focusing exclusively on the Cloud DevOps Space. In short, we strive to be at the forefront in this era of digital disruption by being dynamic, agile and cohesive in providing businesses the solutions needed to leverage it to the next level. Our expert team of Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Business development professionals are the foundations of our firm with the fusion of cutting-edge technology.Nimble IT Consulting is vested in Research and Analysis of Current and Upcoming trends, be it Technology, Business Values and User Experience, we dedicate our efforts tirelessly to be at the pinnacle of the Quality Standards. Devising solutions that are just not only being approved or followed by industry leaders in fact they depend on it. Read more about us: https://nimbleitconsulting.com/" target="_blank">https://nimbleitconsulting.com
What we are looking for
A DevOps Engineer to join our team and provide consulting services to our clients, below is the technology stack we are interested in
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline. ( either using Jenkins or Azure DevOps )
- At least one AWS or Azure Certification
- Terraform Scripting
- Hands-on experience with git and source code management and release management.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps principles and the Agile Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Gradle, Yaml, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Working knowledge of build systems for various technologies like npm, maven etc.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Hands on Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues. Experience with working with ticketing tools (Jira & Service now)
- A programming language like Java, Go , NodeJS is a nice to have.
- Work Permit for United Kingdom ( tier 2 visa ) total duration of visa will be 5 years ( first 2 years and then 3 year extension)
- At the end of the 5 years you will be eligible for British Citizenship by applying for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Learn new technologies - We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to
- give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging technical problems and help
- you become the best developer you can be.
- Join a growing agile team that are consistently delivering.
- Technical Development Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Role: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE2
Title: Platform and Infrastructure Engineer SDE2
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. We are fully remote.
Lummo (formerly Bukukas) is a SaaS startup seeking to empower entrepreneurs and brands in SEA to accelerate their growth and to serve their customers by giving them the best technology and partner solutions. Lummo offers localized solutions made for SEA, thereby shining the spotlight on entrepreneurs and brands, enabling them to discover all possibilities to grow their business. Lummo was founded as BukuKas in 2019 by serial entrepreneurs Krishnan Menon and Lorenzo Peracchione.
The journey started with BukuKas, an app to digitize the physical record-keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expenses, and cash transactions at ease using their smartphone.
Lummo's flagship product, LummoSHOP (formerly Tokko), helps growth-oriented entrepreneurs and brands unlock their full potential by helping them build a strong relationship with their consumers by selling to them directly (D2C), maximize operational efficiency across multiple channels & build their own brand online.
Backed by top venture capital firms including Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, CapitalG (Google’s venture fund), Credit Saison, Speedinvest, and other prominent investors and entrepreneurs like Gokul Rajaram (DoorDash), Taavet Hinrikus (Founder, TransferWise), Sandeep Tandon (FreeCharge), Santiago Sosa (Founder, Nuvemshop), Nipun Mehra (Ula, Sequoia), and Amrish Rao (Pinelabs, Citrus pay).
Having raised more than $150 Million in funding with the backing of marquee global investors, Lummo has built a world-class team with top talent from across the world and is well poised to become a legendary SaaS company that will last beyond our lifetimes
We have recently received C series funding in January 2022, read more about us here
Requirements / Responsibilities
- You have experience of 2-4 years in building high-performance consumer-facing mobile applications at Product companies of a decent scale.
- You can write code preferably in Golang and Python.
- You have experience with debugging production issues and writing RCAs.
- You have demonstrable stories of being on-call and how outages have been handled.
- You have experience developing products on Kubernetes and cloud providers like GCP and AWS.
- You have worked with Cloud Native (CNCF) technologies.
- You have experience automating CI/CD pipelines.
- You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that start-ups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
- You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
What do we offer?
- The ability for you to make an impact and lay a foundation for the upcoming fin-tech innovations
- A multicultural and diverse team of colleagues from all over the globe
- Mission-driven and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive salary and flexible leave policy
- A collaborative and flat company culture
What’s in it for you?
Do you truly want to make a difference and revolutionize the lives of millions of business owners? Do you thrive in an environment where moving at light speed and embracing new challenges every day is essential? If yes, Lummo is the perfect place for you!
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (AWS)
Department & Team
India /UK / Ukraine
Infrastructure Services Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure high systems availability across a multi-cloud environment, enabling the business to continue meeting its objectives.
This role will be mostly AWS / Linux focused but will include a requirement to understand comparative solutions in Azure.
Desire to maintain full hands-on status but to add Team Lead responsibilities in future
Client’s cloud strategy is based around a dual vendor solutioning model, utilising AWS and Azure services. This enables us to access more technologies and helps mitigate risks across our infrastructure.
The Infrastructure Services Team is responsible for the delivery and support of all infrastructure used by Client twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. The team’s primary function is to install, maintain, and implement all infrastructure-based systems, both On Premise and Cloud Hosted. The Infrastructure Services group already consists of three teams:
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Platform Services Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
This role will report directly into the Infrastructure Services Manager and will have responsibility for the day to day running of the multi-cloud environment, as well as playing a key part in designing best practise solutions. It will enable the Client business to achieve its stated objectives by playing a key role in the Infrastructure Services Team to achieve world class benchmarks of customer service and support.
· Deliver end to end technical and user support across all platforms (On-premise, Azure, AWS)
· Day to day, fully hands-on OS management responsibilities (Windows and Linux operating systems)
· Ensure robust server patching schedules are in place and meticulously followed to help reduce security related incidents.
· Contribute to continuous improvement efforts around cost optimisation, security enhancement, performance optimisation, operational efficiency and innovation.
· Take an ownership role in delivering technical projects, ensuring best practise methods are followed.
· Design and deliver solutions around the concept of “Planning for Failure”. Ensure all solutions are deployed to withstand system / AZ failure.
· Work closely with Cloud Architects / Infrastructure Services Manager to identify and eliminate “waste” across cloud platforms.
· Assist several internal DevOps teams with day to day running of pipeline management and drive standardisation where possible.
· Ensure all Client data in all forms are backed up in a cost-efficient way.
· Use the appropriate monitoring tools to ensure all cloud / on-premise services are continuously monitored.
· Drive utilisation of most efficient methods of resource deployment (Terraform, CloudFormation, Bootstrap)
· Drive the adoption, across the business, of serverless / open source / cloud native technologies where applicable.
· Ensure system documentation remains up to date and designed according to AWS/Azure best practise templates.
· Participate in detailed architectural discussions, calling on internal/external subject matter experts as needed, to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
· Take part in regular discussions with business executives to translate their needs into technical and operational plans.
· Engaging with vendors regularly in terms of verifying solutions and troubleshooting issues.
· Designing and delivering technology workshops to other departments in the business.
· Takes initiatives for improvement of service delivery.
· Ensure that Client delivers a service that resonates with customer’s expectations, which sets Client apart from its competitors.
· Help design necessary infrastructure and processes to support the recovery of critical technology and systems in line with contingency plans for the business.
· Continually assess working practices and review these with a view to improving quality and reducing costs.
· Champions the new technology case and ensure new technologies are investigated and proposals put forward regarding suitability and benefit.
· Motivate and inspire the rest of the infrastructure team and undertake necessary steps to raise competence and capability as required.
· Help develop a culture of ownership and quality throughout the Infrastructure Services team.
Skills & Experience:
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional - REQUIRED
· Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 – REQUIRED AS MINIMUM AZURE CERT
· Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE ) - REQUIRED
· Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of designing, implementing and maintaining best practise AWS solutions. (To lesser extend Azure)
· Proven examples of ownership of large AWS project implementations in Enterprise settings.
· Experience managing the monitoring of infrastructure / applications using tools including CloudWatch, Solarwinds, New Relic, etc.
· Must have practical working knowledge of driving cost optimisation, security enhancement and performance optimisation.
· Solid understanding and experience of transitioning IaaS solutions to serverless technology
· Must have working production knowledge of deploying infrastructure as code using Terraform.
· Need to be able to demonstrate security best-practise when designing solutions in AWS.
· Working knowledge around optimising network traffic performance an delivering high availability while keeping a check on costs.
· Working experience of ‘On Premise to Cloud’ migrations
· Experience of Data Centre technology infrastructure development and management
· Must have experience working in a DevOps environment
· Good working knowledge around WAN connectivity and how this interacts with the various entry point options into AWS, Azure, etc.
· Working knowledge of Server and Storage Devices
· Working knowledge of MySQL and SQL Server / Cloud native databases (RDS / Aurora)
· Experience of Carrier Grade Networking - On Prem and Cloud
· Experience in virtualisation technologies
· Experience in ITIL and Project management
· Providing senior support to the Service Delivery team.
· Good understanding of new and emerging technologies
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Experience with MVNO or Network Operations background from within the Telecoms industry. (Optional)
· Working knowledge of one or more European languages (Optional)
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results oriented; makes things happen; “can do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Demonstrates technical leadership
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud solutions.
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth.
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager.
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight.
· Help create an effective team.
- Manage systems on AWS infrastructure including application servers, database servers
- Proficiency with EC2, Redshift, RDS, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and other AWS services.
- Proficiency with managing a distributed service architecture with multiple microservices - including maintaining dev, QA, staging and production environments, managing zero-downtime releases, ensuring failure rollbacks with zero-downtime and scaling on-demand
- Containerization of workloads and rapid deployment
- Driving cost optimization while balancing performance
- Manage high availability of existing systems and proactively address system maintenance issues
- Manage AWS infrastructure configurations along with Application Load Balancers, HTTPS configurations, and network configurations (VPCs)
- Work with the software engineering team to automate code deployment
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Familiarity with managing Spark based ETL pipelines a plus
- Experience in managing a team of DevOps Engineers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field
- Cloud computing experience, Amazon Web Services (AWS). Bonus if you've worked on Azure, GCP and on cost optimization.
- Prior experience in working on a distributed microservices architecture and containerization.
- Strong background in Linux/Windows administration and scripting
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Git, deployment configuration and monitoring tools
- Working understanding of various components for Web Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving and troubleshooting.