environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity, and leadership
skills and be flexible and adaptive with a strong desire to learn & excel.
- Strong experience working with tools and platforms like Helm charts, Circle CI, Jenkins,
- and/or Codefresh
- Excellent knowledge of AWS offerings around Cloud and DevOps
- Strong expertise in containerization platforms like Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes & Rancher
- Should be familiar with leading Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Strong experience in Python, Shell Scripting, Ansible, and Terraform
- Good command over monitoring tools like Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stackdriver, Prometheus, JFrog, Nagios, etc.
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration.
About Opcito Technologies
Founded in 2015, Opcito Technologies delivers solutions globally by combining some of the most cutting-edge technologies and innovation-oriented professionals to help customers build market-disruptive products. Opcito specializes in Cloud Technologies and Solutions as a Service and is official partners of some of the big names in cloud and container space such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Opcito has a development center in Pune, India and has an office in Milpitas, CA. Opcito is a group of extremely passionate individuals with extensive experience in CloudOps, DevOps, ContainerOps, TestOps, Blockchain, and Full-Stack Product Engineering services. Opcito has proven itself as a key technology partner and strategist/advisor to most of its clientele with Full-Stack Product Engineering expertise to help them build Microservices and Cloud infrastructure solutions using best of tools frameworks. exhaustive experience in domains such as Big Data, Serverless, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain space.
Working on cutting-edge technologies, employee-centric work policies, flexible working hours, work from home, fully-stalked pantry, and a recreational area where you can watch intense foosball and ping-pong battles are some of the perks of working at Opcito.
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with a strong background in DevOps and handling
traffic & infrastructure at scale.
Work closely with product engineers to implement scalable and highly reliable systems.
Scale existing backend systems to handle ever-increasing amounts of traffic and new product
Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for - Continuous
Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backend cluster, ML projects in the organization.
Monitor and track performance and reliability of our services and software to meet promised SLA
You are the right fit if you have:
1+ years of experience working on distributed systems and shipping high-quality product features on
Experience with Python including Object Oriented programming
Container administration and development utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, or similar
Infrastructure automation through Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer or similar
Knowledge of cloud compute technologies, network monitoring
Experience with Cloud Orchestration frameworks, development and SRE support of these systems
Experience with CI/CD pipelines including VCS (git, svn, etc), Gitlab Runners, Jenkins
Working with or supporting production, test, and development environments for medium to large user
Installing and configuring application servers and database servers
Experience in developing scripts to automate software deployments and installations
Experience in a 247 high-availability production environmentAbility to come with best solution by capturing big picture instead of focusing on minor details. Root
Mandatory skills: Shell/Bash Scripting, Unix, Linux, Dockers, Kubernetes, AWS, Jenkins, GIT
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release
- Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- BE / MCA / B.Sc-IT / B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years of overall development experience.
- Strong understanding of cloud deployment and setup
- Hands-on experience with tools like Jenkins, Gradle etc.
- Deploy updates and fixes
- Provide Level 2 technical support
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate deployment
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Problem-solving attitude
- Collaborative team spirit
BANGALORE, INDIA / ENGINEERING – DEVOPS / FULL-TIME
Who we are:
- Implement tooling and process to manage the migration of all systems changes (code & configuration) through various environments (Dev, Test, UAT, PROD, etc.) of the Skypoint platform.
- Infrastructure as Code experience: ARM (Azure Resource Manager), Terraform, or Pulumi.
- Having Azure DevOps experience: practical experience building Build/Release pipelines, CI/CD, and integration automation test suites in CI pipelines.
- Git experience: practical experience with Git workflows (commits, branches, pull requests).
- Networking knowledge: appreciation of Azure VNets/Private Links/Front Door.
- Strong affinity with software development (we are not looking for a software developer, but someone who understands the domain of software development).
- Troubleshoot, reproduce and solve challenging operational issues in a complex cloud environment, involving our load balancing platforms, and interacting with multiple microservices across our infrastructure.
- Implement tooling and process to manage regular data backups, logs processing, and access control.
- Manage ongoing maintenance activities such as certificate renewals, outage communications, and sandbox environment refreshes.
- Develop tools and procedures to support security and access control automation (provisioning & controls) in Microsoft Azure environments.
- Implement tooling and process to automate infrastructure setup and management across all our platforms.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software systems with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Overall 5+ years of experience with 3+ relevant exp as a DevOps Engineer.
- Min 2+ years of experience in Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, APIM ADF/ Azure Databricks.
- Industry-level certifications such as CISSP, Microsoft offers AZ-400:Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- A passion for automation of all aspects of software development, DevOps tools, and maintenance.
- Extensive experience in a DevOps team, supporting CI/CD workloads, configuration management software with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker, Azure Kubernetes, etc.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in designing and implementing automated solutions to enable the management, and administration of Microsoft cloud infrastructure (Azure) with expert knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Experience supporting the following technology stack and services (Virtual Machines, Kubernetes Services (AKS), Container Instances, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, HAProxy, Nginx, ELB/ALB, ELK, Grafana, ECS/EKS/Kubernetes, Fluentd, Elasticsearch) is a plus.
- Programming/scripting experience with Python, C#, shell scripting or Bash is a must.
- Experience with some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc is a big plus.
- Experience with automation of log pooling, rotation, scrubbing & analysis is a plus.
- Experience with the use of service monitoring tools such as statsd, collected, ELK stack, or similar 3rd party monitoring services is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively on shared projects with program managers, developers, and testers.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities.
- Flexi work hours plus enjoy the benefit of having your workstation at your home.
- Add-On Internet reimbursement within the company's permissible limits.
- Opportunity to work with US-based SaaS start-up working on new tech stacks.
- Meal cards and gift hampers
- Competitive total compensation package (Salary Bonus + Equity)
- Experience using AWS (that’s just common sense)
- Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Experience using https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/devops-tutorial/devops-tools" target="_blank">DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/docker-tutorial/what-is-docker-container" target="_blank">Docker, GitHub, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/jenkins-tutorial/what-is-jenkins" target="_blank">Jenkins, https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/kubernetes-tutorial/what-is-kubernetes" target="_blank">Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, and WebLogic
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus
- An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform
- Knowledge of one or more of the most-used programming languages available for today’s cloud computing (i.e., SQL data, XML data, R math, Clojure math, Haskell functional, Erlang functional, Python procedural, and Go procedural languages)
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages
- The ability to be a team player
- The ability and skill to train other people in procedural and technical topics
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As a special aside, an AWS engineer who works in DevOps should also have experience with:
- The theory, concepts, and real-world application of Continuous Delivery (CD), which requires familiarity with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline
- An understanding of automation
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can think of automation at every step of software development. This includes hands-on experience and knowledge of the following -
• 5+ years of professional DevOps experience
• Hands-on expert development skills in Python is a must
• Experience with Infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
• Hands on experience with Kubernetes (EKS, AKS, GKE) or other container
• Containerization technologies and tools such as Docker
• Understanding of Cloud computing providers such as AWS, GCP, etc. and their services
• Configuring and spinning up applications and microservices on K8s clusters
Other non-negotiable requirements are -
1. Good academics
2. Good communication skills
Ready and immediately available candidates will be preferred.
About Tech Prescient - We are a technology based product development service company working with technology companies to build their awesome products. We work with customers to design and develop their product stack and hence, quality of work we produce is always premium. We are looking for equally motivated people to join our vibrant team and am sure we will make it a win-win situation.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Key Responsibilities and Must-have skills:
- Lead the pre-sales (25%) to post-sales (75%) efforts building Public/Hybrid Cloud solutions working collaboratively with Intuitive and client technical and business stakeholders
- Be a customer advocate with obsession for excellence delivering measurable success for Intuitive’s customers with secure, scalable, highly available cloud architecture that leverage AWS Cloud services
- Experience in analyzing customer's business and technical requirements, assessing existing environment for Cloud enablement, advising on Cloud models, technologies and risk management strategies
- Apply creative thinking/approach to determine technical solutions that further business goals and align with corporate technology strategies
- Extensive experience building Well Architected solutions in-line with AWS cloud adoption framework (DevOps/DevSecOps, Database/Data Warehouse/Data Lake, App Modernization/Containers, Security, Governance, Risk, Compliance, Cost Management and Operational Excellence)
- Experience with application discovery preferably with tools like Cloudscape, to discover application configurations , databases, filesystems, and application dependencies
- Experience with Well Architected Review, Cloud Readiness Assessments and defining migration patterns (MRA/MRP) for application migration e.g. Re-host, Re-platform, Re-architect etc
- Experience in architecting and deploying AWS Landing Zone architecture with CI/CD pipeline
- Experience on architecture, design of AWS cloud services to address scalability, performance, HA, security, availability, compliance, backup and DR, automation, alerting and monitoring and cost
- Hands-on experience in migrating applications to AWS leveraging proven tools and processes including migration, implementation, cutover and rollback plans and execution
- Hands-on experience in deploying various AWS services e.g. EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Security Groups etc. using either manual or IaC, IaC is preferred
- Hands-on Experience in writing cloud automation scripts/code such as Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation Template (AWS CFT) etc.
- Hands-on Experience with application build/release processes CI/CD pipelines
- Deep understanding of Agile processes (planning/stand-ups/retros etc), and interact with cross-functional teams i.e. Development, Infrastructure, Security, Performance Engineering, and QA
- Work with Technology leadership to grow the Cloud & DevOps practice. Create cloud practice collateral
- Work directly with sales teams to improve and help them drive the sales for Cloud & DevOps practice
- Assist Sales and Marketing team in creating sales and marketing collateral
- Write whitepapers and technology blogs to be published on social media and Intuitive website
- Create case studies for projects successfully executed by Intuitive delivery team
- Conduct sales enablement sessions to coach sales team on new offerings
- Flexibility with work hours supporting customer’s requirement and collaboration with global delivery teams
- Flexibility with Travel as required for Pre-sales/Post-sales, Design workshops, War-room Migration events and customer meetings
- Strong passion for modern technology exploration and development
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation, and collaboration skills - Team leadership skills
- Experience with Multi-cloud (Azure, GCP, OCI) is a big plus
- Experience with VMware Cloud Foundation as well as Advanced Windows and Linux Engineering is a big plus
- Experience with On-prem Data Engineering (Database, Data Warehouse, Data Lake) is a big plus
tools, build pile lines, deployment and production support.
• Maintaining mission critical day-to-day operations of the production processing platform and internal company resources.
• shall have sound and working knowledge of various devops tools like git, gitlab, jUnit, sonarqube, Jenkins, nagios etc.
• Shall have working knowledge of mentioned devOps tools.
• Analysing, executing and streamlining devops tools and practices.
• Automating processes with rights tools.
• Facilitating development process & operations.
• Establishing suitable devops channel across the organization.
• Setting up CI-CD to speed up software development and deployment process.
• Monitoring, reviewing and managing technical operations.
Position- Cloud and Infrastructure Automation Consultant
Location- India(Pan India)-Work from Home
This exciting role in Ashnik’s consulting team brings great opportunity to design and deploy automation solutions for Ashnik’s enterprise customers spread across SEA and India. This role takes a lead in consulting the customers for automation of cloud and datacentre based resources. You will work hands-on with your team focusing on infrastructure solutions and to automate infrastructure deployments that are secure and compliant. You will provide implementation oversight of solutions to over the challenges of technology and business.
· To lead the consultative discussions to identify challenges for the customers and suggest right fit open source tools
· Independently determine the needs of the customer and create solution frameworks
· Design and develop moderately complex software solutions to meet needs
· Use a process-driven approach in designing and developing solutions.
· To create consulting work packages, detailed SOWs and assist sales team to position them to enterprise customers
· To be responsible for implementation of automation recipes (Ansible/CHEF) and scripts (Ruby, PowerShell, Python) as part of an automated installation/deployment process
Experience and skills required :
· 8 to 10 year of experience in IT infrastructure
· Proven technical skill in designing and delivering of enterprise level solution involving integration of complex technologies
· 6+ years of experience with RHEL/windows system automation
· 4+ years of experience using Python and/or Bash scripting to solve and automate common system tasks
· Strong understanding and knowledge of networking architecture
· Experience with Sentinel Policy as Code
· Strong understanding of AWS and Azure infrastructure
· Experience deploying and utilizing automation tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Github Actions
· Experience with Hashicorp Configuration Language (HCL) for module & policy development
· Knowledge of cloud tools including CloudFormation, CloudWatch, Control Tower, CloudTrail and IAM is desirable
This role requires high degree of self-initiative, working with diversified teams and working with customers spread across Southeast Asia and India region. This role requires you to be pro-active in communicating with customers and internal teams about industry trends, technology development and creating thought leadership.
Ashnik is a leading enterprise open-source solutions company in Southeast Asia and India, enabling organizations to adopt open source for their digital transformation goals. Founded in 2009, it offers a full-fledged Open-Source Marketplace, Solutions, and Services – Consulting, Managed, Technical, Training. Over 200 leading enterprises so far have leveraged Ashnik’s offerings in the space of Database platforms, DevOps & Microservices, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Analytics.
As a team culture, Ashnik is a family for its team members. Each member brings in a different perspective, new ideas and diverse background. Yet we all together strive for one goal – to deliver the best solutions to our customers using open-source software. We passionately believe in the power of collaboration. Through an open platform of idea exchange, we create a vibrant environment for growth and excellence.
Package : upto 20L
Experience: 8 yrs