according to our company’s needs. You will be responsible for planning, developing,
testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve
data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure
system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to
provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and
organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry at a place where
opportunity lurks everywhere and in everything.
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Working cross functional teams to develop robust solutions aligned with the
• Maintaining communication, providing regular updates to the development
team ensuring solutions provided are fit for purpose
• Training other developers in the team on best practices and technologies
• Troubleshooting issues in the production environment understanding the root
cause and developing robust solutions
• Developing, implement, maintain and solutions that are both reliable and
• Capture data analysis requirements effectively and represent them formerly
and visually through our data models.
• Maintaining effective database performance by identifying and resolving
production and application development problems
• Optimise the integration and installation of new releases
• Monitoring system performance, test, troubleshoot and integrating new
• Proactively recommending solutions to improve new and existing database
• Providing database support by coding utilities, resolving user questions and
• Ensuring compliance to database implementation procedures
• Performing code and design reviews as per the code review process
• Installing and organising information systems to guarantee company
• Preparing accurate documentation and reports
• Migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions
• Stakeholders’ analysis of our current clients, company operations and
applications, and programming requirements
• Collaborate with functional teams across the business to deliver end-to-end
products, features enabling enhanced performance
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 8 Years of experience as a Database Administrator
• Strong knowledge of data structures and database systems
• In depth expertise and hands on experience with MySQL/MariaDB Database
• In depth expertise and hands on experience in database design, data
maintenance, database security, data analysis and mining
• Hands-on experience with at least one web-hosting platform such as Microsoft
Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services) etc.
• Strong understanding of security principles and how they apply to web
• Basic knowledge of networking, Desirable knowledge of business intelligence
• Desirable knowledge of data architectures related to data warehouse
• Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s
• Critical thinker, Team player
• Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
• Excellent analytical and Strong organisational skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in product development field with hands on experience.
Strong Experience in OOPS with .Net, C# or relevant technologies with SQL Server or any RDBMS .
Knowledge in WinForms, WCF is a plus
Experience in rest api, web security, microservices is a plus
Experience in one unit test framework - JUnit/NUnit, Selenium, testNG, etc. is essential.
Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
Transforming Logic to Code
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in Ruby on Rails, RDBMS & Nosql and Background Job process management.
- Experience with Angular.JS, Node.JS, PWA, AWS, Google Cloud a major plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to break complex problems into simpler tasks
- Hard working, self-starter, proven ability to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Ability to participate in high level strategy discussions, work in areas outside of your comfort zone, and work quickly to get things done
What is expected of you:
Responsible for architecting and implementing optimal development processes, leading the entire development team, making major decisions, conducting code reviews with a hands on approach to the development of all front-end/back-end and/or mobile functionality.
We're looking for someone to join a team dedicated to building performant APIs and backend services that deal with large volumes of data for the company's flagship, global consumer product. Small, high-impact teams require conscious planning and decision-making when it comes to design, architecture, and product features. So, it's essential that you enjoy working in such an environment.
We're a team that cares about simplicity and being able to build reliable, deterministic systems and platforms. Hence, our choice of tooling is usually battle-tested reliable software with a robust test suite.
How we work
- You won't deal with the hustle culture. We're focused on building well-thought-out, stable and reliable software and we try our best to ensure everyone understands the big picture and the immediate goals.
- We work a solid 6-8 hour days and don't slave away 24/7.
- We're a remote engineering team. This makes effective communication extremely important. Our teams have benefitted greatly from good written communication. This includes everything from the product specification to the API spec. We spend a lot of time writing READMEs. As a result our engineers work with greater clarity and planning.
- We deploy several times a day and rely on a good test suite to ensure we're not making life hard for our colleagues.
- We don't expect anyone to know everything, but we are curious and learn along the way.
- We learn about the fitness space and what it means to really be fit and not just Instagram fit.
The Python Backend Engineer position may be a good fit for you if:
- You have 3 (or more) years of experience building and maintaining cloud applications.
- You have built APIs with Python, Flask, Django or FastAPI before.
- You have experience working with relational databases like PostgresSQL or MySQL and have spent time writing SQL queries for large datasets.
- Experience in writing Unit tests with pytest.
- You have worked with Docker, docker-compose.
- Familiarity with the AWS ECS stack.
We want you to care about
- Good object oriented design
- Performant APIs
- Analysing why queries are slow and how to go about improving them.
- Understanding DNS, Load balancing, Caching and Hashing.
- Customer data and privacy.
Our API Stack services use:
- Python 3.8+, Typescript
- FastAPI, Flask, HapiJs
- PostgresSQL, MySQL
- Pytest, Jest for unit testing.
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Amazon ECS container services
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- Work on large-scale, custom distributed software systems using Java, Scala,
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting
- services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside the Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 6 + years of Hands-on development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean, and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems
Experience: 1 year to 5 years
Pay Pack: for junior Developer will range from 1.2 to 2.15 Lacs
For Sr. Developer: 2.15 Lacs 5 Lacs
Although salary is not a constraint for a deserving candidate.
We are looking for 1.5 yrs+ experienced candidates proficient in PHP/ MySQL to develop Websites and web applications. The desired candidate would be involved in the full software/ website development life cycle starting from requirement analysis to testing. The candidate should be able to work in a team or should be able to handle projects independently.
Job Responsibilities: -
PHP Scripting with MVC architecture Frameworks like Codeingnator and Laravel.
Should take responsibility to develop a website and Web-Based Application using Open Source systems.
Knowledge of Linux, Web application development, Quality software development.
Optimizing MySQL Queries and databases to improve the performance.
Excellent conceptual, analytical, and programming skills.Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts with Smarty and AJAX.
Should be well versed with OS: Linux/ UNIX, Windows (LAMP and WAMP)
Good experience in Relational Database Management Systems, Database design, Normalization.
Preference will be given if you hold working knowledge with Open Source like WordPress, Shopify, and other open-source eCommerce systems.
Good communication skills (spoken/written) will be a plus. Must be technically and logically strong.
Qualifications: BE/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ MCA/ MCS/ MCM
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Proficient knowledge of NodeJS
- Working knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with AWS Cloud services like S3 and EC2
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Consultant/freelancing role
- Design and build advanced high-quality applications in .Net,.Net Core, Azure or AWS. hands on programming on C#, Web API, NOSQL DB and Azure, AWS.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Able to handle and manage the projects independently.
- Should be hands on developer and write production level code flawlessly
- Will be involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements, suggest best solutions considering NFRs insights
- Someone with an ability to ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment.
- Eager to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve our product or process.
- Help maintain code quality, unit test cases, documentation, etc
What will you do?
- Website development using LAMP technologies.
- Responsible for the development of new applications and enhancements in an existing application.
- Responsible for testing of the application, performance analysis, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines while staying focused.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with 100% efficiency.
What does it need?
- This is a role for a talented and ambitious PHP Developer. Experience in web development preferred with graduation in a similar field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of PHP & MySQL is a must.
- Should be capable of deploying application on Apache Web Server.
- Knowledge of Linux/Ubuntu etc will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of jQuery and Ajax will be an added advantage.