If you are looking for good opportunity in Cloud Development/Devops. Here is the right opportunity.
EXP: 4-10 YRs
Job Type: Permanent
- Education: Bachelor-Master degree
- Proficient in English language.
- Should have been working for at least four years as a DevOps/Cloud Engineer
- Should have worked on AWS Cloud Environment in depth
- Should have been working in an Infrastructure as code environment or understands it very clearly.
- Has done Infrastructure coding using Cloudformation/Terraform and Configuration Management using Chef/Ansibleand Enterprise Bus(RabbitMQ/Kafka)
- Deep understanding of the microservice design and aware of centralized Caching(Redis), centralizedconfiguration(Consul/Zookeeper)
● Improve CI/CD tooling using gitlab.
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available systems.
● Implement the CI pipeline.
● Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
● Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
● Implement and own the CI.
● Manage CD tooling.
● Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available production systems.
● Configuration Management experience such as Kubernetes, Ansible or similar.
● Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
● Strong Linux, system administration background.
● Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form. Strong knowledge of AWS,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing AWS resources and automating CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell, Python or Bash be able to build and administer CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of infrastructure tools like Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible.
- Experience with microservices and/or event-driven architecture.
- Experience using containerization technologies (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos or Vagrant).
- Strong practical Windows and Linux system administration skills in the cloud.
- Understanding of DNS, NFS, TCP/IP and other protocols.
- Knowledge of secure SDLC, OWASP top 10 and CWE/SANS top 25.
- Deep understanding of Web Sockets and their functioning. Hands on experience of ElasticCache, Redis, ECS or EKS. Installation, configuration and management of Apache or Nginx web server, Apache/Tomcat Application Server, configure SSL certificates, setup reverse proxy.
- Exposure to RDBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Aurora, etc.) is a plus.
- Exposure to programming languages like JAVA, PHP, SQL is a plus.
- AWS Developer or AWS SysOps Administrator certification is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification experience is a plus.
- Experience building Blue/Green, Canary or other zero down time deployment strategies, advanced understanding of VPC, EC2 Route53 IAM, Lambda is a plus.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can deliver high-value features in short periods of time through cross-team collaboration. Capable to bring a collaborative approach to software development, testing, and deployment. To puts the team with varying objectives together to work toward more efficient and high-quality code releases.
Job Location: Sultanpur, New Delhi, 110030.
- Setup and maintain DevOps tools, Cloud monitoring tools, Cloud security.
- The DevOps engineer needs to be agile enough to wear a technical hat and manage operations simultaneously.
- Monitor and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes (multiple production applications).
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
- Monitoring and maintaining highly available databases (Redis, MongoDB, Postgres, and Cassandra).
- Monitor cost fluctuations and optimize.
- Provide support to developers by assigning bugs and alerting them about failures in time.
- Analyse architecture problems and caveats and provide precise solutions/tools for them.
- Incident response to system alerts during local day hours.
- System security and admin credential administration.
- Deploy and Manage GCP services (EC2, S3, VPC, Route53, Autoscaling, etc) Configuration management of all services stack.
The DevOps Engineer must have the following skills:
- Core Skill Set: DevSecOps, Cloud Native Deployments, Deployments using Docker / Kubernetes with supporting non-functioning components (i.e. API gateways, SSO / IAM, Logging / Monitoring, Load Balancers, Firewalls, etc), Deployments in On-Premise environments using modern approaches that are cloud portable.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience primarily in DevOps and cloud computing.
- Prior experience working with AWS (EKS, Lambda) or other cloud platforms like GCP,
- and Azure.
- Intermediate knowledge of containers and Docker and orchestration.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, Travi, etc.
- Experienced in logging and monitoring of cloud resources with EFK, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Good command over fundamental OS(Linux) and networking skills.
Learn about our Culture:
Wigzo is a culture-driven company powered by its employees, their vision, and their inspiration. All the employees live by the culture and values that define us. We value people for their talent, personality, competency, and ability to learn and grow.
We create a work environment that allows people to thrive and show their best performance. We believe in meritocracy. We take pride in our diversity and strive to embrace diverse voices and create an inclusive workplace.
To know more please visit: https://www.wigzo.com/employee-spotlight/
About Wigzo Technologies by Shiprocket:
Wigzo is an e-commerce marketing automation platform in which Shiprocket has acquired a majority stake. Together, we help businesses of all sizes delve deeper into data to unleash possibilities to enhance sales and income. Wigzo enables e-commerce firms to personalize each customer interaction, resulting in increased engagement, retention, loyalty, and lifetime value.
An Omnichannel marketing automation suite, Wigzo enables you to understand your customers/visitors more intelligently so you market to them what they want and not what you have. It works on real-time customer insights with real-time communication and a personalization engine that helps marketers manage basic communication and also provides dynamic email, personalized notifications, user retention, real-time engagement, real-time content, and much more.
Wigzo is holding 1000+ customers globally, it’s been 6+ years in the industry, with 100+ e-commerce brands working with us which results in 15 times business growth. For more information please visit our website: https://www.wigzo.com/
We are looking for very hands-on DevOps engineers with 3 to 6 years of experience. The person will be part of a team that is responsible for designing & implementing automation from scratch for medium to large scale cloud infrastructure and providing 24x7 services to our North American / European customers. This also includes ensuring ~100% uptime for almost 50+ internal sites. The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
This person MUST have:
B.E Computer Science or equivalent
2+ Years of hands-on experience troubleshooting/setting up of the Linux environment, who can write shell scripts for any given requirement.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring AWS or GCP services from SCRATCH and maintaining them.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up/configuring Kubernetes & EKS and ensuring high availability of container orchestration.
1+ Years of hands-on experience setting up CICD from SCRATCH in Jenkins & Gitlab.
Experience configuring/maintaining one monitoring tool.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Candidates with certifications - AWS, GCP, CKA, etc will be preferred
Hands-on experience with databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, RDS).
Min 3 years of experience as DevOps automation engineer buildingg, running, and maintaining production sites.
Not looking for candidates who have experience only as L1/L2 or Build & Deploy.
Location: Remotely, anywhere in India.
The person is expected to deliver with both high speed and high quality as well as work for 40 hours per week (~6.5 hours per day, 6 days per week) in shifts that will rotate every month.
We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
Engineering Leader, Cloud Infrastructure.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Do you thrive on solving complex technical problems? Do you want to be at the cutting edge of technology? If so,we’re interested in speaking with you!
We’re looking for a seasoned engineering leader in the Cloud team that is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining a customer-facing DBaaS service in multiple public clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure). The service supports unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB, including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security,
networking, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling, billing etc). If you’re a strong leader who exemplifies collaboration, who is driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who has a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible cloud based service with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience, this job is for
Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your team is successful
Partner with the recruiting team to attract and retain high-quality and diverse talent
Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Managers, Sales and Customer Success tomaintain high levels of visibility, efficiency, and collaboration
Ensure teams have appropriate technical direction, leadership and balance between short-term impact andlong term architectural vision.
Occasionally contributing to development tasks such as coding and feature verifications to assist teamswith release commitments, to gain an understanding of the deeply technical product as well as to keepyour technical acumen sharp.
BS/MS degree in CS-or- a related field with 5+ years of engineering management experience leading productive, high-functioning teams
Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and development
Ability to hire while ensuring a high hiring bar, keep engineers motivated, coach/mentor, and handle performance management
Experience running production services in Public Clouds such as AWS, GCP, and Azure
Experience with running large stateful data systems in the Cloud
Prior knowledge of Cloud architecture and implementation features (multi-tenancy, containerization,orchestration, elastic scalability)
A great track record of shipping features and hitting deadlines consistently; should be able to move fast,build in increments and iterate; have a sense of urgency, aggressive mindset towards achieving results and excellent prioritization skills; able to anticipate future technical needs for the product and craft plans to realize them
Ability to influence the team, peers, and upper management using effective communication and collaborative techniques; focused on building and maintaining a culture of collaboration within the team.
Cloud native technologies - Kubernetes (EKS, GKE, AKS), AWS ECS, Helm, CircleCI, Harness, Severless platforms (AWS Fargate etc.)
Infrastructure as Code tools - Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible
Scripting - Python, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience:
Hands-on scripting and software development fluency in any programming language (Python, Go, Node, Ruby).
Basic understanding of Computer Science fundamentals - Networking, Web Architecture etc.
Infrastructure automation experience with knowledge of at least a few of these tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer, Jenkins etc.
Bonus points if you have contributed to open source projects, participated in competitive coding platforms like Hackerearth, CodeForces, SPOJ etc.
You’re willing to learn various new technologies and concepts. The “cloud-native” field of software is evolving fast and you’ll need to quickly learn new technologies as required.
Communication: You like discussing a plan upfront, welcome collaboration, and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech or equivalent experience.
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
- JD: • 10+ years of overall industry experience
• 5+ years of cloud experience
• 2+ years of architect experience
• Varied background preferred between systems and development
o Experience working with applications, not pure infra experience
• Azure experience – strong background using Azure for application migrations
• Terraform experience – should mention automation technologies in job experience
• Hands on experience delivering in the cloud
• Must have job experience designing solutions for customers
• IaaS Cloud architect
workload migrations to AWS and/or Azure
• Security architecture considerations experience
• CI/CD experience
• Proven applications migration track of record.