Role & Responsibilities
- Strong proficiency in C++ with minimum 2 years of Development
- Knowledge of the STL, containers, algorithms and data
- Good understanding on Design patterns and memory
- Familiarity with debugging tools, such as Valgrind, winDBG, WireShark is an additional advantage.
- (2-6 Years) of Experience as C++ Developer
About ISC Software
This position is part of highly skilled fimrware team that do software board bring up of bare silicon for next generation products. In order to write system software for embedded electronic products, this position requires academic background in electronics engineering to understand hardware concepts such as digital logic, schematics, and microprocessor communications to develop effective embedded software.
Candidate should have complete knowledge of Software development cycle from architecture definition to the implementation.
- Must wear multiple hats from analyzing field and factory reported issues to software integration.
- Be a liason for troubleshooting and debugging complex systems and identifying the root cause.
- Develop detailed design documents and customer facing application notes for the system and IOT features for Mobile routers.
- Act as a product lead and be part of bigger team in software bring up.
- Ability to work on Low level software such as bootloaders and understanding of low level functional blocks is a must.
- Work on Linux kernel and configuration.
- Write or port device drivers for Ethernet, USB, GPIO, LED, Bluetooth, Accelormeter, LCD and touch screen.
- Debug stability issues in data routing between WAN and LAN interfaces.
- Work with Software QA with test plan and execution.
- Work with Hardware team to identify and root cause stability problems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of C, C++, Assembly programming skills
- Overall 10+ years of experience in embedded environment preferabily Linux.
- Board bring up proficiency with bootloaders and other low level software, must be very good with debugging techniques.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking is must for trouble shooting throughput and other traffic issues.
- Driver experience with I2C, SPI, UART, LCD, Ethernet, PCIe is a plus.
- Experience with low level debugging using JTAG.
- Experience with Makefiles, and build environments such as PTXDIST, Yocto and Buildroot.
- Experience with version control such as git and svn.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously to meet deadlines, in a fast-changing environment.
Education:Bachelor in Electronic and Communication or related degree
Must have Skilled and Should Currently have Hand-on experience:
- Programming Language: C, C++
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging Tools: Valgrind / GDB - required
- Version Control: (Stash- nice to have) & (Git – Required)
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo – nice to have
- Operating System: Linux
- Experience: 5 to 8 years (Min. 4 years)
Email protocols: IMAP, pop, SMTP, etc
You can discuss the below job profile with the candidate before filtering them to the first round.
- Would be working on Development and Production Support of Email Mx Product which uses email protocols (POP, IMAP, and SMTP) developed on C, C++ technology on Linux Platform.
- Technologies they get to learn: C, C++, GDB, Valgrind, python (python to a certain extent).
- Protocols they get to learn: POP, IMAP, and SMTP and also any and every communication happening in Email Platform
- Source Control: Git, Stash
- Build and Deployment: Bamboo
- Operating System: Linux
- Debugging a Multicomponent – Multi-Threaded – Multi-Server Environment of a Live Product Deployed to Tier – 1 Customer.
- Opportunity for Improving CPU of exiting product.
- Opportunity for Memory optimization along with some good
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 1 year of internship and projects done in similar domain.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate with conceptual understanding of classical control systems and logic building. The candidate should be able to understand the existing control stack, tune the hyper-parameters and make necessary changes as per the need. The position requires you to have a basic understanding of automotive systems which will be an added advantage and also help in clear understanding of the application.
Team works towards development of algorithms and model based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle system for verification and validation.
- Sound knowledge in controller design and analysis.
- Good understanding in optimisation based control algorithms.
- Experience with implementing PID controller for various unstable system.
- Experience with vehicle modelling and analysis.
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms.
- Candidate should have experience in programming concepts like OOPS in C++ and Python with robust and efficient coding.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow.
- Good understanding in code generation, implementation and testing for real time intergration embedded system.
- Algorithm development for different control features.
- Testing of algorithm architecture along with tuning and validation.
- Working with simulation team to integrate and test models and algorithms into simulation environment for rapid development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behaviour
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
Good to Have:
- ROS and ROS2 experience
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
- Works towards developing Stable & Efficient Firmwares for Embedded
- Responsible for developing Firmware which are Stable, Efficient and scalable.
- Responsible to create coherent and scalable architecture designs.
- Responsible for understanding and utilizing best BLE / IOT
- Responsible for understanding various RTOS design principles.
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A. in Computer Sciences.
- Must Proficient in Embedded C, C++, BLE, Zephyr RTOS, nRF.
- Ready to work from home.
- Should have above 4 years of experience.
Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with multi-disciplinary engineering team and customer to identify and recommend hardware needs and requirements for project/product.
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for new products, prototype, or re-design, including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects and/or proposals.
- Develop, oversee, and document automated tests for electrical hardware design and products as well as final operating drivers and systems.
- Evaluate and investigate product failures, and recommend repair or design modifications based on specifications, cost, resources, and risks.
- Ability to creatively approach challenges and cleverly solve difficult problems.
- Ability to independently identify daily design and customer support tasks, self-start and motivate.
- Ability to manage several projects and prioritize appropriately, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to learn and work in virtual environments (CAD & Hardware build packages) in-which candidate’s skills are low but persevere and overcome skill gaps autonomously.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems designs and multithreaded real-time operating systems is required.
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++, .NET, and Java programming languages.
We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with (0-4 years of experience) passion and eagerness to create scalable and optimized software systems and execute complete embedded software development lifecycle.
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable