- Design the architecture, tech requirements for requirements from design and product team.
- Review Code and mentor other engineers by guiding, unblocking through tough challenges
- Take responsibility of delivery of a pod (2-3 member team) to achieve results.
- 3+ years experience of working in Ruby on Rails.
- Extremely good hold of SQL queries and ability to write queries.
- Desire to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to reuse existing libraries for faster iterations.
- Ability to lead teams
Peoplebox is building the OS for strategy execution for hypergrowth startups. How?
We are building the most intuitive, low-effort Goal Setting (OKR) and Business Review product that integrates with almost any work tool for metric updates or project updates.
Because we have this data, it makes it easy for us to build
We power the leading startups and Unicorns of India & US (Dunzo, Razorpay, Khatabook, Ula, Plum etc).
We are funded by the best - Nexus Venture Partners, Sujeet Kumar (Udaan & ex-Flipkart President) & Shivku (Exotel)
We are growing super fast and are looking for folks to join the rocketship!
Java Microservices Developer
- Hands-on programming on Core Java 8
- Hands-on programming on REST services using SpringBoot, Microservices
& writing Mockito test cases.
- Hands-on writing Oracle SQL queries.
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- 8+ years experience in web application development and architecture.
- ·Extensive experience using open source software libraries
- Strong experience in at least one MVC architecture or application of the pattern
- Solid hands on experience with Java
- Strong experience with SQL ( Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- Strong experience in Data Structures & Algorithms
- ·Must have built end to end continuous integration and deployment infrastructure for micro services
- Strong commitment to good engineering discipline and process including code reviews and delivering unit tests in conjunction with feature delivery
- Must possess excellent communication and teamwork skills. Strong presentation and facilitation skills are required.
- Self-starter that is results focused with the ability to work independently and in teams.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Prior experience building modular, common and scalable services
- Experience using chef, puppet or other deployment automation tools
- Experience working within a distributed engineering team including offshore
- Bonus points if you have contributed to an open source project
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Proven track record of identifying and championing new technologies that enhance the end-user experience, software quality, and developer productivity
The candidate will be responsible for working on .NET based projects for our clients in USA. The candidate must be self-motivated and quick learner. The candidate should also be able to communicate with the client on a regular basis and gather requirements from the client, provide updates. The work would be in ASP.NET / VB.NET and C# with SQL Server databases. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing web applications as well as implement new applications based on client requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years experience in ASP.Net with C# and VB.NET
- Must have at least 2 years experience in SQL Server
- Must have experience working with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Must have experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Must have some experience with MVC framework and Angular JS
- Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
- Experience with Reporting Services, WCF, etc would be a strong positive
Ecperience- Minimum 3 years
Location - Ahmedabad
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
Experience: 8-12 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate Or 15 days
• Strong in Core Java, J2EE and MVC architecture.
• Good written and oral communication skills (English required).
• Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Min 3 years in Angular.
* 1 year in AWS.
* Basic knowledge 3-4 months exposure in Python .
i2V Systems builds products in the video surveillance domain. We are looking for Full Stack developers who are capable solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work on designing and development of new software products.
- Work on Improving, optimising and maintaining existing software products.
- Helping deployment team deploy products you work on.
- Hands-on development experience in C# and. NET framework.
- Good knowledge of basic data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Ability to learn new technologies, frameworks and programming languages.
Backend Developer- Senior
Experience - 3-6 years
- BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Must have “Can Do Attitude” towards work
- Must have work exp of 3-6 years
- Must have programming exp of 1-2 years in any of Python/Golang/Java languages
- Must have worked in product based company
- Ready to work in a startup and adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Ready to accept ad-hoc requirements and track them till they get implemented
- Ready to learn new technologies like Andriod, Angular, etc.
- Good at HTTP basics, OOPs concepts, data structures, algorithms, networking and
- Ability to write clean code and maintain it
- Good at SQL/No-SQL databases
- Experience in any good product based startup
- Experience in working with the team and managing a small team of 2-5 associates
- Experience in being a mentor for co-developers
- Experience in design/developing scalable systems.
- Experience in public cloud platforms services/APIs of AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience in data engineering
- Experience in SOA/Microservice architecture development
- Design and develop scalable services and APIs in Python/Golang
- Always maintain the services secure
- Should optimize APIs for mobile data and apps
- Use off-the-shelf and state-of-the-art services for faster development of product
- Guide team members with designs
- Take the end to end ownership of features and resolve customer issues on priority
- Mentor/guide/monitor junior developer
- Expertise Android/Angular to the required extent and guide app developers while
Opportunities in the role:
- LearnAngular, Python, Node.js, Golang, ELK stack, MEAN/MERN
- Work on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Work on databases like RDS, MongoDB, Big Table & DynamoDB, Redis, Aerospike
- Experience with SQL/ NoSQL Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Google Datastore, Redis)
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features/application based on a brief
- Work on data engineering
- 3+ years of work experience as a Python Developer.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of Python and its ecosystem libraries like pandas and numpy. Also be able to write modular code and understand the python packaging system.
- Experience on web crawling, scraping (Scrapy,BeautifulSoup, Selenium) and web application development using Django/Flask Framework.
- Experience on Data-Science; exposure to Theanos, Tensorflow, Pytorch (preferable)
- Exposure to data mining, Pyspark (preferable)