Company has a math-learning platform with a meticulously designed curriculum that helps students become 4x quicker and better at math by nurturing their cognitive abilities and building their core math acumen.
The vision of the company is to build the most thought through math curriculum using personalised AI-aided methodology, which builds confidence in students, by enabling them to apply math in the real world.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain software
- Delivering high quality and well-structured code
- Manage individual project priorities and deadlines
- Participate in enhancing tools and processes
- Participate in production observance and technical incident management
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data structure concepts
- Great problem-solving skills
- Exposure to RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases
- Working knowledge of GitHub, CI/CD, Devops
Good to have:
- Any cloud exposure like AWS, GCP or Azure
- Hands-on experience with Docker containers, Kubernetes etc
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
A zeal to learn and ability to enjoy the journey more than the destination is a must
Must have 1+ Years of experience.
Location: Apart from the East Indian States it will be permanent work from home.
- Work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of
the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into
the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks especially LARAVEL
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- 1- 3 years of work experience
- IT service background is plus
Key Skills Required :
- Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
- Solid understanding of Python concepts
- Strong experience in building web applications using Django
- Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
- Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
- Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
- Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL including querying
- Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
- Working experience with Docker
- Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
- Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
- Understanding requirement and congributing to engineering solutions at a conceptual stage to provide the best possible solution to the task/challenge
- Building high quality code using coding standards based on the SRS/Documentation
- Building component based, maintainable, scalable and reusable backend libraries/modules.
- Building & documenting scalable APIs on the Open Spec standard
- Unit testing development modules and APIs
- Conducting code reviews to ensure that the highest quality standard are maintained
- Securing backend applications and APIs using industry best practices
- Troubleshooting issues and fixing bugs raised by the QA team efficiently.
- Optimizing code
- Building and deploying the applications
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side
- Implementation of security and data
- Integration of data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc. Experience administering innovation with methodologies such as design
- Experience working on Agile Scrum and DevOps aligned delivery
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as
- Strong communication skills and great product
- Proficient communication skills verbal and
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance depending on the specific
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business
- Strong unit test and debugging
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or
Simform is a fast-growing software services company mainly serving and having a presence in North America. Simform has built a solid work culture that is focused on learning, growth, and work-life balance. Simform is well-known for its very good work culture and loved by employees.
Please read more about the company and work culture here : https://www.simform.com/careers/
Job Description :
Summary : Major focus will be the development of server-side logic to ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests received from front-end. Deployment on the production server.
- Understanding the project requirement and coding the programs efficiently to meet the client's requirements to the closest proximity.
- Optimise output to run smoothly on multiple delivery platforms.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user interface elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Integration of data storage and third-party library/package into the application.
- Create or integrate any such thing manually if not available on standard package list.
- Create the best fitted and scalable database schema for particular business logic.
- Should be hands-on in reading large volumes of data from the database, or over HTTP(S)/WebSockets.
- Ensure programs and applications are bug-free and run smoothly.
Skills And Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Python web stacks and In-depth knowledge of different frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.)
- Understanding different types of Object Relational Mappers.
- Ability to work on multiple API integrations, and write modular reusable code.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good knowledge of a server-side templating language.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with object event-driven programming in Python
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
Building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
Primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in
your area of ownership
Working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
Working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow
Using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards
Deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data
Building a low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network
Participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
What do we look for?
Review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with
stability, maintainability, and scale in mind
Identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
Research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
Be able to multitask, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
From a technology perspective, you should have the knowledge and/or experience in a
reasonably sized subset of the following ( the more, the merrier!! )
Worked on one or more large scale java applications
Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability
Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services
In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc..
Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
Great ability to mentor and train other team members
Position: Backend Developer 1 / Backend Engineer:
Experience: .5 to 4 years, preferably in an agile environment
Strong Knowledge Node.js and MongoDB
Good Knowledge on Flask, SQL and other databases
Good Knowledge on Deployment Process (Nginix, Docker, AWS, Digital Ocean)
Basic Knowledge on Python
C,C++ (Good to have)