-Developing Leads and converting them to customers,
- Conducting demos, field visits, sales pitches etc
,- Improving sales strategy
- Promote the company s services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Presentation of the company to potential customers.
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with customers
.- Proactive search for new business opportunities in the market.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
.- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Candidate should be willing to work in start up culture, should be self starter
About Spectrum HR Consultants
The primary focus of this role is to achieve the expected sales and revenue targets for the assigned Special Cables Category.
Please read all the points below before applying.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Should be technically & commercially competent with the industrial wires and cables. Strong knowledge of all types of Special Wires and Cables.
- Achieving targeted sales for B2B business in Special Wires and Cables.
- Candidates with adequate experience and have strong contacts in the following industries such as Military, Marines, Shipbuilding, Oil & Gas, Mining, Coal, Metals etc industry will be preferred.
- Responsibility to handle customer calls and follow-ups, quotation price negotiation, finalizing the quotation, meeting with customers, payment terms and delivery terms till the order execution and payment receipt.
- Continuously work towards identifying new markets, expanding our geographies and segments through focused and continuous business development initiatives and taking appropriate actions.
- Create a market intelligence report and utilize the same to achieve goals. Achieve Sales Target as per the annual budget plan.
- Looking for an energetic candidate, with a strong sales and marketing background, proven track record, target-oriented, good communication skills, and analytical and presentation skills.
Our Gurgaon-based client focuses on helping local businesses grow by introducing them to their SaaS platform. They are into everything local, from Listing & Review management, across social platforms, search platforms, and more. They are also into building and managing hyperlocal targeted advertising campaigns.
Founded in 2014, our client is a location data management platform. They serve multi-location enterprises across India and South East Asia. They are also helping brands to engage with audiences through their store-level messaging capabilities. The company earned a revenue of over $5 Million in the year 2021.
They have been awarded in various categories in the last few years, a few examples of which are IDMA Awards, Vega Awards, Landy Awards, Digixx Awards, Echo Awards etc.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the client portfolio of multi-location large brands. You should be able to build strong sustainable relationships based on your in-depth knowledge and high-performance.
What you will do:
- Managing and executing entire sales process from prospecting to closure, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities with accurate forecasting
- Delivering highest service levels at all times, making clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage the platform to meet their KPIs
- Onboarding the customers once they sign up on the platform and working towards up-selling other products from the company
- Achieving high sense of customer satisfaction with focus on growing the accounts by being the trusted advisor to clients
- Working with highly driven entrepreneurs and mentors
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate, Preferably MBA from Renowned B-School
- Min. 2- 4 Years of successful journey selling SaaS/ Ad Tech in Indian Market
- Proven success in beating sales targets and following a consultative sales approach on behalf of the clients
- Ability to push new offerings along with core offerings to enhance penetration into accounts
- Savvy with digital productivity tools and well versed with analysing and presenting data in Microsoft Excel
- Data, digital advertising and/ or platform sales experience is a big plus
- Very strong and convincing communication and presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Understanding of the importance of building successful case studies
- Hunter mindset
- Ability to connect with key decision makers at client side
What you'll do:
UniAcco, UniCreds, and UniScholarz are looking for passionate professionals looking forward to build their career in Global Property Consulting, International Credit Consulting, and Study Abroad Consulting.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates with 0-3 Years of Experience.
- Candidates who aspire to kickstart their career as Business Developement Professionals and Consultants
- Candidates who are already based in Mumbai
- Candidates having decent English Communication.
Job Offer - 4 LPA (Fixed) + Performance Incentives upto 60k per Month (Variable)
Currently we have “Business Development Executive (BDE) – Recruitment” position with us for Hyderabad location.
Position : Business Development Executive – Recruitments
Experience : 2 – 4 Yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Notice Period : 0 - 10 Days (MUST)
Required Skills :
• Should have 2 - 4 yrs. of experience in Business Development into Domestic Recruitment process.
• Extensive experience in bringing new clients/business for the company by selling Company Services.
• Proven ability in Business development activities like - Cold Calling, Lead Generation (from Indian Market), clients follow ups, revenue generation, coordination, meeting with clients & regular client interactions.
• Should possess strong customer service skills.
• Must be able to create good presentations
• Must have excellent communication, Email, Negotiation & interpersonal skills.
• Should be willing to travel outside, if required.
• Should be willing to work from home, till the end of covid19 crisis & ready to travel client location, if required.
• Should be a Graduate or Post Graduate with good Oral & Written Communication skills.
NOTE : Please refer your friends/colleagues who are looking for change.
- Responsibilities Implementing business development activities, attending to all relevant business opportunities in International Market for IT Software Industry.
- It would be involved in Business Development Life Cycle, mainly focusing on areas like Cold Calling, Client Interaction International Business Development.
- Generate lead and achieve monthly target.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Minimum Qualifications Any Graduate
- 2 to 4 years of Proven experience working as a business development in Offshore IT Services.
- Excellent English Communication Presentation Skills with pleasing personality.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bid On freelancer, guru, UpWork.
- Lead generation LinkedIn, Xing, AnglList and from other platforms.
- Intermediate in between client and developer.
- Make SRS report for requirement.
- International business development
- Mentor the junior business development executive
- Take ownership for the business growth
Handling international as well as local cliental to solve their query and also sell them residential projects in the Mumbai region.
Searching for the new cliental apart from traffic on website by corporate visits and corporate tie-ups.
Making Relationship with existing builders and doing new tie-ups with builders/developers.
Meeting Targets with Monthly & Quarterly Deadliness & Business Development operations.
Doing outbound calling to convert prospective clients into sales.
Figure out the potential of new projects and to do tie-ups with them.
Making Site visits to clients in Residential Projects of different Reputed Builders.
Collecting Brokerage from the Builder/Developer after sale of their project.
Providing after sales services to client & assisting in Home Loans.
2. Find new business in his/her area and increase the number of customers
3. Engage in regular telecalling to build relationships with current customers to generate maximum orders and ensure timely payments.
4. Coordinate between different departments like purchase, marketing, accounts, and logistics