- You have at least 4 years of experience with two or more development languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Founded in 1993, we’ve grown from a small team in Chicago to a leading software consultancy of more than 8000 Thoughtworkers in 17 countries. Our cross-functional teams of strategists, developers, data engineers, and designers bring over two decades of global experience to every partnership.
Thoughtworks invented the concept of distributed agile and we know how to harness the power of global teams to deliver software excellence at scale. Today we help our clients to create their own path to digital fluency and to build organizational resilience to navigate the future.
Our job is to foster a vibrant community where people have the freedom to make an extraordinary impact on the world through technology.
As a Thoughtworker, you are free to seek out the most ambitious challenges. Free to change career paths. Free to use technology as a tool for social change. Free to be yourself.
Experience: 7 +
We are a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Software Developer to join our team.
Provide Technical leadership to our IT teams.
Oversee assigned programs (e.g., conduct code review) and provide guidance to team
Excellent knowledge of application design and architecture
Extensive experience building scalable web applications.
Solid fundamentals in data structures and Algorithms
Familiarity with several coding and computer languages [Java/Node/Golang etc.,]
Experience/Exposure to frontend stack (Angular or React) is an added advantage.
Experience with database design and data modelling
Real world experience working with large datasets and NoSQL database technologies.
Expertise in AWS/Azure/Google cloud
Expertise in Docker and Kubernetes
- Learn new domains quickly, work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment, and can communicate well with your peers and team members.
- Documenting best practices, implementation approaches technical solutions, using appropriate documentation standards.
- Working collaboratively internally to deliver chosen solutions.
- Resolve technical issues to the best of your ability and/or with help of senior members in the team.
- Build innovative solutions, reusable components as applicable and innovative culture.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:-
- Excellent knowledge of Java, HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Knowledge of AWS is an add-on
JD OF FULL SUACK DEVEOPER
-5+yrs of strong experience in Java/J2EE technologies (Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate,
*) Experience with working on Java 8.0 and its emerging road map for 11
*) Hands-on experience in Spring boot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
*) Hands-on experience in working with Angular 6 and above. Experience working with product
*) Working knowledge on components, modules, data/event bindings, templates, using and creating
directives, writing routes, services, forms, and models
*) Solid understanding of the full frontend and backend development life cycle
*) Strong experience in Spring Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring data, OAuth)
*) Experience with Web services (SOAP and REST) and API integration. Good knowledge of JSON and
Swagger and Postman is required
*) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss. Knowledge of Kafka with MQTT
would be an added advantage
*) Experience with TDD, code testability standards, JUnit
*) Experience in managing configurations and deploying and hosting applications in AWS
*) Experience with DevOps tools like Git, Maven, SourceTree, Jenkins, Docker and CICD model of
*) Good experience of OOPS, algorithms, data structures, multithreading, design patterns and
industry best practices
*) Must have a good understanding of SOLID principles and why design principles are used.
*) Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and VS Code
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer, focused on writing well structured, efficient and
Maintainable software. You will be working on writing code, tests and documentation for the Network
Management and Head End Systems. You will be interfacing with devices in the field, collecting data from
Electricity meters and networking equipment. Your responsibility will include the data collection services,
External APIs, user interface and data analytics. You will be committed to making a high-quality, fault tolerant
System to interact with physical devices and make collected data available to 3rd party services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 2+ experience writing high quality, efficient and
- Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,
Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
Location: MohaliCompensation: Commensurate with the experience
We are looking out for Java Professional for our international client’s project
Please find below Job Description
Experience: 4 to 8 Years
Skills: Java with Spring, Hibernate and Angular JS
Notice: 15 Days to 30 Days Max.
Role and responsibilities:
- JAVA 1.7 & higher. Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing Java best practice, valuing scalability, availability and performance.
- Spring mvc/ Spring boot
- ReST and/or SOAP Web Services - public and private facing APIs
- Good experience with Java Unit Testing Frameworks and Tools such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito etc.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking - able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts explore and evaluate them systematically
- Independent thinker with creative, resourceful and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
About our company
NeoQuant Solutions is a Software Application Development and Software Services company that uses cutting-edge technologies in developing software. We provide software solutions and custom products in the domain of the Bank, Finance, and Insurance sector and are known for the use of the latest technology. We believe in innovations and simplicity to solve the business problems of our clients and partners.
- 5-10 years of experience in full stack software development, 3+ years working with Data processing.
- Strong computational skills and being able to code fluently in Java.
- Proficient in Angular, HTML5, CSS3.
- Good Experience with the AWS stack (S3, Redshift, Lambda, Kenesis).
- Strong knowledge of SQL and databases architecture. Expertise in Amazon Redshift database is desired.
- Self-starter and a collaborator having the ability to independently acquire the knowledge required in succeeding the project.
- Growth mindset. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
- Proficiency in Design & Code Reviews.
- Basic experience working with Amazon EMR & Spark.
- Prior experience in implementing large scale data lake preferably with amazon or google data processing technologies.
- AWS Certified Architect/Developer.
- Continued education and research into UI development trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket.
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage