We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
About Pragyaware Informatics Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build application for iOS platforms
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
- Responsible for working on iOS frameworks, Xcode, Swift, Rxswift, Xcode SDK Platform tools
- Responsible to work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Position: IOS Developer
At least 3 apps are fully developed and live on the store
Latest swift language knowledge required
Objective-C knowledge plus point
Core data knowledge must
API integration knowledge must be required not just copying past code but must understanding how that works
Social Media login and firebase knowledge required
Git command and repository knowledge must be required
Who we are
We are a group of passionate people united with our mission to democratize finance. We work together with best-in-class partners to bring curated savings and investment products in Indonesia. Our products are affordable and widely accessible through our application.
We believe that everyone – across income and educational background – should have access to products that can help them save and invest towards a better future.
Founded in 2018, Pluang pioneered the concept of making saving and investing more inclusive – more affordable and accessible to more people through our micro investment products. Our mission today remains the same – we measure our success by the value we deliver to our customers, whether by structuring and/or providing access to more financial products through which our customers can get closer to their financial goals. Visit career section at our website for more details
At Pluang we are looking for smart engineers who are passionate about technology, love coding and designing systems.
What you will be doing
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the software while writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build, test, and ship products, with a strong zest to deliver them on time.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Focus on code optimization, code quality, maintainability, etc.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards
What we are looking for
- Has proven himself as a solid individual contributor and has some initial management ability
- Looking to grow more as a manager than as an engineer
- Split time b/w hands-on technical work and people management of a small team
- Be a role model for the people in your team
- Responsible for team mentorship, technical planning, resource allocation & project delivery
- Build solid working relationships with counterparts outside engineering
- Mentor SDE-1 towards their SDE-2 journey
- Progress up to manager in 2-3 years
- Experience in Native Android development.
- Strong Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of Jetpack components, RxJava and Dagger2
- Experience in Kotlin is a big plus.
- Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, etc
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and test-driven development processes.
- Knowledge of Android’s debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
- Fintech experience - advantageous
- Have a strong sense of ownership.
What we offer
A unique opportunity to be part of the growth of the Indonesian fintech market. The total asset under management has been growing at a 40% of CAGR, which is expected to increase further as not even 5% of the population has access to formal investment channels. This is a chance to fuel your career growth with a fast growing start-up, onboard with us to enjoy the ride.
An excellent opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, at Pluang we always look for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
Healthy work environment, friendly policies to support work-life balance, young and energetic team and celebrations.
Competitive compensation apart from other benefits like company-sponsored medical program, training & certifications, food, open communication.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Android [email protected] REBEL FOODS
Technology is the backbone and the biggest differentiator of any consumer-centric internet business. Most of the high growth consumer-based internet companies (e.g. Amazon - Retail, Netflix - Entertainment/ Media, Uber - Mobility etc) have constantly been disrupting their respective industries by powering their end to end business processes and products by solving business and customer problems with the help of new-age and scalable technologies. The restaurant industry still remains the major consumer-centric industry where online penetration and automations are minuscule. Our goal is simple – to change this incumbent mode of business in the food space.
Today, with 3500+ virtual / delivery only internet restaurants in 40 cities across India, Indonesia, UAE and UK with 15+ brands (Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven Story pizza etc), Rebel Foods is the world’s largest and fastest growing internet restaurant company. Online Food Services (FoodTech) could be broken into Food Discovery (commerce), Preparation (manufacturing/SCM) & Delivery (logistics) platforms and each of these vertical/platform has many use cases which need to be solved at scale. Many companies (Swiggy, Zomato, DoorDash, Delivery Hero, Gojek etc) are solving the use cases to some extent in Food
Discovery and Food-Delivery Tech. Food-Preparation Tech remains old world solutions. While we collaborate with many of these companies across the world, we solve the customer problems in food space of all these verticals in an integrated fashion. As a DevOps engineer, you will have interesting opportunities to operationally manage, secure, monitor many large and diverse systems. You will get a chance to work on different open-source tech stacks, cloud (AWS & Azure) infrastructure, CI/CD build and release processes, server & container administration, database administration, big data systems etc depending on your strengths.
In case you are interested in deep diving into the work we have already done and the kind we endeavour to do, the blogs below might be a good start:
We are in the lookout for someone who is passionate to build and lead projects assigned to them
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Android Architecture Components, (Example LiveData and Room DB)
- Knowledge of MVP and MVVM.
- Advance knowledge of Kotlin.
- Core knowledge of java.
- Working experience in bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Have published at least two native Android app.
The Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions. We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of Mobile Apps. They will work in phases of the development cycle: Design to Implementation.
- Perform full life-cycle development
- Adhere to agreed upon delivery schedules
- Utilizes source control, continuous integration, and unit testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Good Knowledge of Java Concepts
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
About the company
SafeHouse Tech is an Indo-Israeli cyber security company and our mission is to bring digital safety for everyone at a click of a button. Our flagship product is BodyGuard, which is a mobile security app to protect the most important digital device - your phone. With BodyGuard, your digital identity is secured, private, and insured from any online scam/malicious attacks. We’ve already crossed 1M+ paid users in the last 18 months.
Join us on our journey to protect 100M+ digital lives!
What are we looking for?
- Roles and Responsibilities for Android Developer:
- -Creating Android Apps using native technologies- Kotlin, Java & solid experience with Android studio
- -Developing, releasing, and maintaining Android Applications and also coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- - Ability to participate in the design process also, be able to understand user experience, and work with the design team accordingly.
- -Good understanding of the latest Android features and libraries, such as Retrofit, Volley, Realm, Sentry, Mixpanel, Intercom, Rooms, etc.
- -Good understanding of designing architecture such as MVP, MVVM, Clean architecture
- -Familiarity with RESTful APIs, SDK integration, Firebase, and Analytics platforms.
- -Good Knowledge in OO design, Kotlin, Java, JSON, Android SDK, and Android Studio, and also high-level working knowledge of AWS.
- -Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- -Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, and multithreaded programming.
- -Some experience with other technologies like iOS development, Swift will be a plus.
- -Experience in dealing with Google play store communication, app rejections, reviews, etc.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- - Must have 4-5 years of experience in native android development.
- - Must be good in both written and verbal English.
- -Product mindset & experience owning product/s are critically important.
- -Must have excellent research skills, ability to troubleshoot and work on exceptions is a top priority.
- -Must be able to work independently & make decisions with minimal information.
- A young venture-backed work environment with work-life balance in a multicultural startup
- Medical benefits, flexible WFH/Hybrid work model
- Market-leading compensation structure
Android Application Developer
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Android application developer for our core engineering team. You will be responsible for designing and building a complete android based features for our new SaaS Product from scratch. You will also be responsible in understanding and integrating certain third party softwares.
- 3 to 5 years of strong android software development experience and software engineering skills (java ,kotlin and react-native are preferred).
- In depth understanding of core android development components like views, view-groups, providers activities, services, application and their life cycles
- Excellent understanding of android windowing concepts, handling various touch events, keys/scrolls, permissions
- Excellent understanding android build environment (for ex: Gradle) and android debugging tools
- Proficient in debugging/analysing issues (as basic as adb/bug report analysis to analysing the performance of applications with respect to their hot/cold launches, memory footprints, File system/network read/writes)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools like Git.
- Experience in Flutter is an added advantage
- Design, implement and test android based features for our SaaS products
- Do feasibility study and evaluate various freely available android tools.
- Set up well defined targets and work in an agile manner to make sure timelines are met.
- Interact with our partners and technically support them.
- Contribute to team best practices including UT, documentation, code reviews, CI/CD etc.
- Team player and self motivated.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies independently.
- Positive and structured approach towards problem solving.
- At least one hobby outside technical work
- High energy and fun at work
- Competitive salary
- A cosy office set-up in Pune
- Weekly fun & learning sessions
- Friendly and fun loving environment
Greetings from JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt. Ltd. !
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 6 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate)
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
Job Purpose: The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
Lead/Principal Engineer – Android
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] at BYJU’S. You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast-paced environment in a fastest-growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across various products. You will have the opportunity to create a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we take on challenges that will reshape the education industry. You will operate at the intersection of diverse disciplines - Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision and Multiple programming languages. You will build solutions for Byju’s core learning Apps, co-branded platforms, new launches, product development & innovations and personalized learning experiences.
We are looking for smart people with excellent technical skills and a can-do attitude. Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions.
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions.
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. Able to mentor/train people in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges.
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them.
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high-quality standards.
- Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Expert in JAVA, Kotlin, Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Dependency Injection. Experience with unit-tests and automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with any architectures like MV*(MVP/MVVM/MVI).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Operates independently with almost no oversight.
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership.
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Technologies we're working with
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava,Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
Note- WFH currently