- 5+ Years of leading an engagement.
- 5+ Years developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms.
- 4+ Years on any Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, Google, others).
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science.
- Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures, private and public clouds and web services security.
- Strong skills in security principles such as least privilege access, defense in depth, preventative vs detective controls, Infrastructure and Network Security, Data protection, and Incident response.
- Professional experience and good technical knowledge of application security, system security, network security, authentication/authorization protocols, and cryptography.
- Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27xxx, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
- Experience with enterprise risk management methods and techniques to drive successful outcomes in a global enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Networks, Security and Identity Access Management.
- Configuration management using CloudFormation and/or Chef/Puppet.
- Experience with agile approaches and Experience in DevOps or DevSecOps, and how they impact risk management and compliance.
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment using scripting and/or IaaC.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, libraries building, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience taking a lead role developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers.
- Ability to travel to customer sites as needed.
- AWS Solutions Architect Certified.
- AWS Security Speciality Certified.
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, and/or other comparable certifications.
We are looking for cloud solution professionals with the following skill sets;
Experience: 10+ years in cloud architecting
- Analyze and understand customer business processes and workflows, define requirements and design appropriate solutions.
- Provide End 2 end cloud Solutioning along with secured infra
- Collaborate with vendors for the execution
- Well understanding on open source stack frameworks, AWS & Azure Cloud services
- Solutioning extending from green field to enterprise view
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of the cloud services, market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
- Demonstrated experience leading or developing high quality, enterprise scale software products using a structured system development life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Certified Solutions Architect( AWS / Azure)
- Recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate challenging, mission-critical projects
- Experience migrating or transforming customer solutions to the cloud
Primary Skills :
JAVA / J2EE; Spring, Spring Boot, Microservices,Angular JS, Instream data handling, Elastics search DB, Mango DB,DevOps tools- Jenkin, github,maven build, Hands on AWS & Azure cloud services,Mobile: Native and hybrid app hands on;Docker Containers , AKS,Big data and Hbase, Data Lake , service bus, AD
Secondary Skills :
- Extensive experience in Microservices, Rest Services, JPA, Automated unit testing through tools.
- Proven design skills and expertise is required.
- Good knowledge of current / emerging technologies and trends.
- Good analytical, grasping and problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High levels of initiative and creativity.
- Good communication skills with all stake holders, good team player with ability to mentor juniors
JD: Site Reliability Engineers
Location: PUNE, Remote
Sarvaha would like to welcome experienced SRE specialists with minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Google Cloud Platform or AWS based deployments and automation. Sarvaha is a niche software development company that works with some of the best funded startups and established companies across the globe. Your will be expected to work with a globally distributed team and contribute independently as well as lead a team of engineers. This is a hands-on position that would require you to be responsible for production software deployments across global availability zones.
- Design, write and run services that provide visibility into a leading IoT platform & underlying services
- Automate deployments, diagnostic and debugging tools
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Adhere to industry-standard security best practices
- Work with other teams in troubleshooting and keeping the systems up and running
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Minimum 5+ years of total experience with at least 4 years of experience in SRE, DevOps or similar role. More experience in highly desired
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with one of AWS/Azure/GCP is must have for this position
- 1+ years of experience debugging code written in Python, Java or any strongly typed language
- 3+ years of experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, ELK, Grafana, Nagios
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins or similar build and deploy orchestration tool
- 2+ years of experience with RDBMs and no-SQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra, CDH)
- 1+ years of experience writing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal skills are requisite for success of this position
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills and attention to details is highly desired
- Top-notch remuneration with non-linear growth
- Work with industry best cloud architects, DevOPs team and developers
- Excellent, no-nonsense work environment with the very best people to work with
- Cutting edge work with Fortune 500 businesses and learn from high-visibility systems that drive public facing, high-traffic systems
SRE Engineering Manager
Experience :7Yrs to 14Yrs
1.Build and manage strong global engineering and operations teams which run high volume, critical services
2.Manage web scale systems to demanding availability targets (99.99%+)
3.Drive strong engineering, QA, and technical operations
4.Manage critical interactions with internal and external stakeholders
5.Analyze and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and partner with engineering and operations team to constantly improve services
6.Engage with product and engineering to drive and improve the whole lifecycle of operational readiness - from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement proactively.
7.Recruit and retain an incredible team that lives our values
8.Improve the happiness and productivity of the team
1.2+ years managing software engineering, SRE, DevOps, or similar teams
2.Experience operating a consumer scale platform
3.Experience with management of a multi-geography team
4.Proven experience in handling large infrastructure and distributed systems like Kafka, Yarn, Elastic Search etc..
5.Familiarity with Python related technologies and frameworks like Django or Pyramid.
6.Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, inodes, system calls, etc) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware, SDN, etc)
7.Familiarity with at least one of the cloud computing infrastructure - GCP / Azure / AWS
8.Familiarity with task queue frameworks like Celery or Pika is a plus.
9.Source code management and Implementation of security best practices.
10.Tech Stack - Python, Falcon, Elastic Search, MongoDB, AWS (SQS S3), Linux, Map Reduce
11.Experienced in building monitoring/metrics alerting tool (APM tool), custom dashboard for each Application stack against supported environment
12.Good understanding implementation experience using 12-factor App principles
Why Join Airmeet?
Let’s talk about facts.
The world is going remote and the future of work is distributed. In such a world, learning from your peers, engaging with your tribe & building authentic professional relationships would be the key part of every knowledge professional’s life.
At Airmeet, we are laser-focused on creating the world’s best virtual events experience by designing India’s next big SaaS product company and building a unicorn (or a decacorn?) in the process.
We believe in 100% ownership & flexibility of how & where you work.
As a remote-first startup, we look for only the best of the best people around the world.
Are you an A-player looking to hop on board a rocketship that’s locked, loaded & ready to blast off?
Candidate MUST HAVE product-based company experience and a minimum of 3years of experience in DevOps.
What you will do (or learn) :
1. Build our application stack on AWS. Infrastructure as code (read Terraform)
2. Build state-of-the-art CI/CD pipelines.
3. Manage data warehouses and data pipelines.
4. Work on infrastructure and data security.
5. State-of-the-art log management system and tooling around them.
6. Monitoring and alerting system.
What do we expect from you?
1. 3 to 10 years of experience with DevOps or SRE principles.
2. Good fundamentals of database management and other distributed systems management.
3. Experience in infrastructure as code or other configuration management systems.
4. Experience in scripting languages (like bash, python, go lang etc.)
5. Good understanding of Linux systems
6. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
7. Experience in tooling around monitoring, CI/CD, log management systems.
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments.
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Support and deliver within Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines.
- Prioritise workload, providing timely and accurate resolutions.
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs.
- Understand linux. SSH to linux box, look for web logs etc
- Understand web apps to be able to troubleshoot issues
- Good to have programming experience with Python.
- You should not be afraid to do some development as well as Devops.
- Clear written and oral communication is a must.
Biostrap is based in Los Angeles, California with our team working remotely in several countries around the globe. This is a remote position, you’ll need a computer and a high speed internet connection.
We are looking for the tough kinds, the warrior ones, always learning Sr. Devops Engineers to take care of our infrastructure and site reliability @ Biostrap. As an engineer at Biostrap, you will be a part of a lean but extremely passionate team of engineers and work towards making and keeping Biostrap as the go-to best health platform
Responsibilities: What would the job be like?
- Work closely with the engineering team to deploy and maintain the infrastructure.
- Add automation at every part of the development and deployment lifecycle.
- Analyze and help in Infrastructure cost optimizations.
- Build and work with CI + CD workflows..
- Build robust observability system for system monitoring and tracing.
- Architect scalable logging servers.
- Add extensive alerting systems for various important issues, events using monitoring and logging services.
- Work with other engineers in developing architecture that is scalable and resilient to changes in product requirements and usage in an agile environment.
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure against known/unknown vulnerabilities
- Write Infrastructure as Code for most of the cloud.
- Suggest and implement pragmatic changes to infrastructure to increase performance, resilience and availability and to fool-proof infrastructure for future.
- Build auditing systems for various resource accesses and have a breach detection notification system.
- Do periodic security reviews and implement improvements.
- Be incharge of and manage deployments of various services.
- Work with aws resources, containers and systems like Ansible/EKS/kubernetes.
Qualifications: Who should apply for this role?
- You have 3+ years of working in small to medium size teams building and shipping products.
- Good experience managing various AWS resources.
- Well equipped with Linux and Bash/Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of Docker or container management.
- Have some development experience with Kubernetes.
- You spin out containers as if it's your fantasy war ground.
- Understand deployment tools like Ansible or similar.
- Built and worked with CI+CD systems like Gitlab Ci, Jenkins, CircleCi, Travis etc.
- Working knowledge of GIT for version control.
- Experience with database management and security.
- Experience with Terraform for Infrastructure as Code.
- Knowledge of configuration management and secrets/keys management services like AWS KMS, Vault etc.
- Required to be proficient in English (both speaking and writing).
Brownie Points for (:D):
- You already use Biostrap and have plenty of feedback to provide.
- You can lecture developers on scalable infrastructures.
- You have built or worked with Prometheus, Grafana, ELK systems.
- You have a story to tell about how you managed a failure or was part of a disaster recovery.
- You contribute to Open Source projects or have a good Github/GitLab presence to showcase your past projects.
- You have sent your code to Space and it runs “a” Rover on Mars. :P
Artifex HR is looking to hire an HR recruiter to manage our recruitment cycle. The job involves identifying potential hires, evaluating, interviewing candidates and post recruitment checks.
- Sourcing candidate CVs from various job portals by posting ads and following up
- Placing job advertisements
- Using company’s database/ reference/ networks & teams
- Pre-screening activities before scheduling of interviews
- Co-ordinating between potential candidates during subsequent rounds
- Making referral checks for the new hires before they’ve been placed with the company
- Finalizing salaries and sending out offer letters to selected candidates
- Ensuring that the candidates join and are given a date of joining
- 6 months to 2 years of work experience as an IT Recruiter or similar role
- Experience with IT recruitment is preferred
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Experience with sourcing techniques and familiarity with handling job portals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EXPERIENCE: 6 months to 2 years
SALARY: Up to 20,000 per month
- Automate and maintain ML and Data pipelines at scale
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Data Engineers on feature development teams to containerize and build out deployment pipelines for new modules
- Maintain and expand our on-prem deployments with spark clusters
- Design, build and optimize applications containerization and orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes and AWS or Azure
- 5 years of IT experience in data-driven or AI technology products
- Understanding of ML Model Deployment and Lifecycle
- Extensive experience in Apache airflow for MLOps workflow automation
- Experience is building and automating data pipelines
- Experience in working on Spark Cluster architecture
- Extensive experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with standard concepts and technologies used in CI/CD build, deployment pipelines using Jenkins
- Strong experience in Python and PySpark and building required automation (using standard technologies such as Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible).
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including firewalls, Active Directory, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, and databases.
- Experience with various virtualization technologies and multi-tenant, private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- Basic Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch