Credit cards haven't changed much for over half a century so our team of seasoned
bankers, technologists, and designers set out to redefine the credit card for you - the
consumer. The result is OneCard - a credit card reimagined for the mobile
generation. OneCard is India's best metal credit card built with full-stack tech. It is
backed by the principles of simplicity, transparency, and giving back control to the
The Engineering Challenge
“Re-imaging credit and payments from First Principles”
Payments is an interesting engineering challenge in itself with requirements of low
latency, transactional guarantees, security, and high scalability. When we add credit
and engagement into the mix, the challenge becomes even more interesting with
underwriting and recommendation algorithms working on large data sets. We have
eliminated the current call center, sales agent, and SMS-based processes with a
mobile app that puts the customers in complete control. To stay agile, the entire
stack is built on the cloud with modern technologies.
Check out our apps here:
OneCard (Best credit card app) : www.getonecard.app
OneScore (5 million downloads): http://www.onescore.app" target="_blank">www.onescore.app
Security Compliance Lead
Opportunity to build GRC practice grounds up for new Age Fintech startup, lead and
implement PCI-DSS, ISO-27001, RBI compliances
What you will do:
● Be SME for all applicable regulations, guidelines and industry best practices
to manage risk and ensure compliance.
● Be the single point of contact for all external entities related to Security and
● Owner for all security documentation such as policies, standards, and
● Owner for driving security controls across all organisation functions.
● Build continuous assessment practice which is superset of all required
● Manages and supports Information Security Risk Management Life-cycle for
● Provide adequate security and compliance against specific standards such as
NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, ISO 27001, SOX, PCI, HIPAA and other
● Identifies and formally documents deviations from published standards,
estimates risk level, recommends appropriate mitigation countermeasures in
operational and non-operational situations.
● Identify potential areas of IT compliance vulnerability and risk; guide the
accountable stakeholders to develop/implement corrective action plans for
resolution, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar
situations in the future. Risks should be identified, assessed and monitored on
an ongoing firm-wide and individual entity basis
4-8 years of experience in Cybersecurity & Risk Compliance Domain in areas
including and limited to: System Security, Network Security , SOC, Risk &
● Auditing experience in ISO-27001, SOX, NIST, PCI-DSS
● Experience with AWS Security and Compliance.
● Prior experience in the Banking and Financial domain is nice to have.
● Proven experience in Endpoint Security, Network Security, SIEM,SOC
Advanced security tools – SOAR platform, Vulnerability Management, SIEM
● Experience building Threat Modeling practice
● Strong communication skills
About FPL Technologies Pvt Ltd
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
This is a highly visible role working directly with founders and requires a mix of technical acumen and team leadership skills to drive the execution of the platform. This person must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Work at a key intersection between customers, AI team, product engineering teams, and business development teams
- Partner cross-functionally with product managers, core platform engineers, and AI team to improve adoption of our applications
- Build modules that help onboard new customers onto our radiology platform
- Own end-to-end designing, documentation, development and delivery of softwares that enable clients to use our radiology products effectively
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Create design, develop modules, and coordinate efforts with the development team, working on application architectural implementation
- Collaborate with Product Analysts and Product Managers to estimate and plan work and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Create a close working relationship with business partners to identify the pain points and provide better experience to clients
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 6-10 years of experience.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, shell scripting
- Quick adoption of new technologies .
- Proficiency with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Experience with platform components and REST APIs, to define platform interfaces and boundaries
- Experience creating a loosely coupled, services oriented design that can scale for large volumes of data
- Experience supporting extensibility, to plug new modules or services without requiring re-design
- Expertise in object oriented programming and applying OO principles patterns
- Good command over CI/CD processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with project members and stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Prior experience of leading software teams
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
We’re looking for a Product Marketing, Security & Governance Director to lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging and enablement for Egnyte’s platform. In this role, you will report to the VP of Product Marketing, and you’ll work closely with our Sales, Enablement, Product and Governance teams to deliver high-impact product positioning and messaging, go-to-market strategies, success stories and use cases. This position requires someone who has experience in the B2B security / technology space and is a proven expert on market and security buyer personas to mid-market enterprise. The role will be measured on the execution of marketing programs and promotions, and contribution to platform pipeline and revenue growth.
What you can expect to work on
- Shape the GTM and Product Launch strategy for target audiences and industries
- Provide messaging, persona and use case guidance to extended teams to enable a unique market value proposition
- Develop content for product marketing collateral such as web pages, blogs, white papers, webinars, videos, demos, decks, and data sheets supporting the buyer's journey
- Develop and deliver product, market, and industry-specific enablement to the sales team and MSP partners
- Create campaign messaging and content as required to support ongoing marketing initiatives
- Participate and support win/loss analysis to understand why we win, where we win, who to target, and what to avoid
- Support research into competitive threats and challenges to understand how to position Egnyte in a rapidly changing market
- Participate and contribute to industry events as an Egnyte governance evangelist and thought leader
- Research and track overarching market trends and patterns
- 5-8+ years of experience in marketing SaaS products, with desired experience in the security technology market
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of data security, ransomware, data governance, data privacy and similar topics
- Skills to explain and translate complex technical concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Able to coordinate across many teams, iterate and deliver in a fast-moving startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
- Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
- CISSP Certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In a content critical age, Egnyte fuels business growth by enabling content-rich business processes, while also providing organizations with visibility and control over their content assets. Egnyte’s cloud-native content services platform leverages the industry’s leading content intelligence engine to deliver a simple, secure, and vendor-neutral foundation for managing enterprise content across business applications and storage repositories. More than 16,000 customers trust Egnyte to enhance employee productivity, automate data management, and reduce file-sharing cost and complexity. Investors include Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Byers, and Goldman Sachs. For more information, visit www.egnyte.com
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Compliance Tester you’ll be working on compliance QA projects across a range of games and on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nintendo Switch
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure the games we release meet the hardware manufacturer standards and are ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Testing as per Compliance standards on any one of the platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) and its iterations
- Assist compliance QA leads to build plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Review and vet bugs and test cases from Jr. and Exp. QA testers
- Raise tickets on Dev portals and compliance discussion groups
- Provide training to Jr. and Exp. testers when needed.
- Provide relevant feedback on the games/titles under test by you.
- Update checklists and compliance documents when requested by Test Lead or QA Management
- Assist Test Leads with Daily/weekly reporting
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- 1 + years of games QA experience with 1+ years as a Compliance Tester working on any one (Sony, MS, Nintendo) of the platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ISTQB or similar QA certification will be desirable
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms
- Experience in leading/mentoring small teams
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience into Information Security, 3rd Party Supplier assessments, Risk Management, Data Privacy, Audit Management with comprehensive understanding on
Risk Remediation, Security Operations, DLP, Network & Cloud Security, Experience in Independently Managing Information Security Audit would be mandatory.
· Responsible in Leading Internal InfoSec Assessments
· Responsible in Independently Manage 3rd Party Supplier Vendor Risks
· Responsible in driving audit remediations & ensure compliance by
effective risk mitigation plans.
· Liaison & Overseeing external audits like ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2 &
· Responsible & Lead the InfoSec Presales (RFPs, MSAs, Contract Sign-
offs & Sales Calls).
· Responsible in refreshing InfoSec Policy re-structuring & Lead Security
Awareness across the Organization.
· Responsible in addressing Data Privacy & Security Concerns
· Responsible in streamlining the process through Automation
· Responsible in streamlining Risk Register.
· Responsible in Overseeing PoCs whenever there is a need &
· Responsible in Managing Team.
· Strong understanding of Infrastructure Security from an Assessment
· Strong understanding & hands-on experience on Vulnerability
Assessments, Penetration Testing,Application & Network Security.
· Strong understanding and experience on Vendor Information Security
· Strong understanding of ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOC 1, SOC2 &
Cloud Security Alliance,AWS and Azure infrastructure.
· Strong understanding and hands-on experience in driving assessment
remediation till closures.
· Strong understanding on Information Security, Data Privacy laws, rules
& regulations like GDPR,HIPAA, PCI etc.
· Hands on experience in Independently leading internal assessments &
identifying key information & technology risks.
· Comprehensive knowledge on IT Risk Management Domain.
· Comprehensive knowledge on InfoSec Presales, RFPs, & address client
· Good Communication skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Operations (Endpoint Security,
Data Leakage Prevention, Endpoint Encryption, SIEM, IDS/IPS,
Firewalls, CASB and CCM etc.
· Comprehensive knowledge on Security Incident Alerts & Management.
· Strong Knowledge on Information Governance & Policy Structuring
· Comprehensive knowledge conducting InfoSec awareness sessions.
· Ready to take ownership on the key deliverables with minimal
handholding and drive independently.
· Ready to Manage Team from day 1 with minimum hand-holding.
Experience: 9-12 years
Strong Experience across Applications Migration to Cloud, Cloud native Architecture, Amazon EKS, Serverless (Lambda).
Delivery of customer Cloud Strategies aligned with customers business objectives and with a focus on Cloud Migrations and App Modernization.
Design of clients Cloud solutions with a focus on AWS.
Undertake short-term delivery engagements related to cloud architecture with a specific focus on AWS and Cloud Migrations/Modernization.
Provide leadership in migration and modernization methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud.
Implementation of AWS within in large regulated enterprise environments.
Nurture Cloud computing expertise internally and externally to drive Cloud Adoption.
Work with designers and developers in the team to guide them through the solution implementation.Participate in performing Proof of Concept (POC) for various upcoming technologies to fit in business requirement.
Our client focuses on providing solutions in terms of data, analytics, decisioning and automation. They focus on providing solutions to the lending lifecycle of financial institutions and their products are designed to focus on systemic fraud prevention, risk management, compliance etc.
Our client is a one stop solution provider, catering to the authentication, verification and diligence needs of various industries including but not limited to, banking, insurance, payments etc.
Headquartered in Mumbai, our client was founded in 2015 by a team of three veteran entrepreneurs, two of whom are chartered accountants and one is a graduate from IIT, Kharagpur. They have been funded by tier 1 investors and have raised $1.1M in funding.
What you will do:
- Developing a deep understanding of our vast data sources on the web and knowing exactly how, when, and which data to scrap, parse and store
- Working closely with Database Administrators to store data in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Developing frameworks for automating and maintaining constant flow of data from multiple sources
- Working independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions skills
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Computer science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology
- 1 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with multi-processing, multi-threading, and AWS/Azure
- Strong knowledge of scraping frameworks such as Python (Request, Beautiful Soup), Web Harvest and others
- In depth knowledge of algorithms and data structures & previous experience with web crawling is a must
• Hands-on experience in tasks automation experience via scripting
• Hands-on experience in implementing auto-scaling, ELBs, Lamdba functions, and other auto-scaling technologies
• Experience in vulnerability management and security.
• Ability to proactively and effectively communicate and influence stakeholders
• Experience in virtual, cross-functional teamwork
• Strong customer and service management focus and mindset
• Solid and technical hands-on experience with administrating public and private cloud systems (compute, storage, networks, security, hardware, software, etc)
• AWS Associate, Professional or Specialist certification
The role of a Personal Loan Risk Head is to own, manage and communicate risk policies and processes. He/She shall provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support. Prospective candidates must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the Personal Loan portfolio, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Own the portfolio risk metrics - Loss forecasting, Stress testing, Credit Risk, Liquidity risk, Collections performance & strategy & overall ROA by segment.
- Monitor portfolio risk from granular dimensions and constantly implement strategies to maintain risk metrics within specific ranges.
- Monitor various operational metrics and develop alerting mechanisms to maintain process efficiency
- Designing and implementing strategies for Underwriting, Account Management, Portfolio Monitoring and Collections
- Develop risk based credit policies and pricing grids to maximize approvals within specific segments of risk
- Work with data science team which will develop algorithms and scorecards and drive decision models across various business segments.
- Partner with Engineering team to implement policies and scorecards.
- Supervise creation of time-sensitive analytics, visualisations, and complicated, high-visibility reports for Risk and Business management to use in portfolio monitoring and strategic decision-making.
- Have strong business understanding of the retail lending business in India and understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Should have hands-on experience working as data analyst or data scientist or statistical modeler in retail space, preferably in financial services or ecommerce.
- Strong experience in establishing and managing high-performing teams with a collaborative leadership approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of recent hands-on experience in architecting and building complex solutions that run in SaaS/PaaS environments, especially on AWS cloud leveraging SaaS based Microservices development coupled with Distributed Caching & Message Queuing.
- Should have experience in developing solution architecture and/or evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Should have excellent knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Should have experience with Full Stack development with experience in technology stacks/frameworks like JAVA, Springboot, Python, Redis, SQL, NoSQL and Graph DBs
- Good to have Architected solutions that handle Big Data and should be proficient in data analytics
- Must have Expert level proficiency in Design / Architectural patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Must demonstrate knowledge of DevOps tool chains and processes
- Experience in web-based application migration from on-premise to SaaS model is a big plus.
- Experience of Integration patterns and associated best practice(e.g. Web Services, REST API's, Pub/Sub, MOM)
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Web services related, functionally decomposed architecture, Load Balancing of Web Services and applications, designing multi-tenant systems, Clustering and sharding of data, microservices architecture / design patterns, and throttling and performance management of such services
Senior Cloud Service DBA
Department & Team
Senior DBA – Team Lead
This role will be a mix of project, BAU and innovation and will encompass typical database administration duties that you may expect in a large-scale telecommunications environment: performance tuning, replication, database design, backups, high availability, encryption, security, configuration etc.
1. Network Services Team – Responsible for IP Network and its associated components
2. Infrastructure Team – Responsible for Server and Storage systems
3. Database Services Team – Responsible for all Databases
4. Cloud Architect Team – Delivering future strategy, ongoing cloud performance optimisation.
The DBA function forms part of Client’s Tier 3 support function and works closely with the internal NOC, Service Desk, Infrastructure, IP Networks and Cloud Architect teams. To enable the business in achieving its stated objectives by assisting the other technology teams to achieve world-class benchmarks of customer service and support.
To highlight, a key requirement of the role will be involvement in defining our future strategy around database modernisation in the cloud.
· Involved in new solutions design discussions and to recommend suitable, secure, performance optimised database offerings based on business requirements
· Ensure all databases in the AWS and Azure are configured for performance, scale and high availability where required
· Take responsibility of modernisation of Clients database estate in the cloud, leveraging open source technologies and cloud native hosting platforms
· Drive innovation by constantly reviewing latest public cloud platform database service releases such as Babelfish in AWS to fast track adoption of native services
· Ensure security considerations are at the forefront when designing and managing database solutions
· Optimise query performance
· Ensure all key databases have deep insight monitoring enabled to enable improved capabilities around fault detection
· Perform regular database maintenance when required and ensure databases are backed up according to agreed RTO / RPO information
· Maintenance work to be planned meticulously to minimise/eradicate self-inflicted P1 outages
· Monitoring database costs regularly and identify strategies to minimize cost as part of internal FinOps practices
· Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
· Provisioning, deployment, monitoring cloud environment using automation tools like Terraform
Skills & Experience:
· SQL Server Database Administration - REQUIRED
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – Highly Desirable
· AWS Certified Database Specialty – REQUIRED
· Azure Database Administrator Associate – Highly Desirable
Skills & Experience:
· Ideal candidate has been supporting traditional server based relational databases for over 8 years who then transitioned into AWS and Azure public cloud for the last 5 years
· SQL Server / MSSQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2017 / 2019 (including Always-On and Analysis Services)
· Postgres / MYSQL as standalone and managed service platforms
· Strong database migration experience (Particularly MSSQL to open source and leveraging AWS native platforms including RDS, Athena, Aurora)
· Extensive AWS experience in a commercial environment, architecting database best practices
· Strong experience supporting AWS / Azure based datalake/data warehouse environments. Required to support internal BI teams
· Solid experience and understanding which workloads are best suitable for which specific database platforms in AWS and Azure
· Extensive experience and understanding of database security, including appropriate encryption and authentication best practices
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
· Good knowledge of Azure cloud database services
· Any working experience around non-relational databases (internally hosted or managed service such as DynamoDB in AWS will be favoured)
· Good working knowledge of Windows and Linux Server Operating Systems
· Excellent presentation skills to both an internal and external audience
· The ability to share and communicate your specific expertise to the rest of the Technology group
· Professional appearance and manner
· High personal drive; results-oriented; make things happen; “can-do attitude”
· Can work and adapt within a highly dynamic and growing environment
· Team Player; effective at building close working relationships with others
· Effectively manages diversity within the workplace
· Strong focus on service delivery and the needs and satisfaction of internal clients
· Able to see issues from a global, regional and corporate perspective
· Able to effectively plan and manage large projects
· Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills at all levels
· Strong analytical, presentation and training skills
· Innovative and creative
· Visionary and strategic view of technology enablers (creative and innovative)
· High verbal and written communication ability, able to influence effectively at all levels
· Possesses technical expertise and knowledge to lead by example and input into technical debates
· Depth and breadth of experience in infrastructure technologies
· Enterprise mentality and a global mindset
· Sense of humour
Role Key Performance Indicators:
· Design and deliver repeatable, best in class, cloud database solutions
· Pro-actively monitor service quality and take action to scale operational services, in line with business growth
· Generate operating efficiencies, to be agreed with Infrastructure Services Manager
· Establish a “best in sector” level of operational service delivery and insight
· Help creates an effective team
· Continuous improvement