- Working on Executive Leadership Talent Needs (Senior Management) for reputed
- clients across the technology sector. The role involves extensive Industry Mapping and
- organization research, Executive research, Organization structures, Talent mapping,
- and various modes of Headhunting.
- Client engagements, Candidate management, Sourcing, Screening, interviewing and
- assessing candidates.
- Meeting Future technology leaders face to face and building a relationship with them
- Source candidates using databases, social media, etc. Evaluate resumes and applications
- Assume responsibility of pre-interview screening
- Match the most suitable candidates for different positions. Foster a good relationship with
- the clients.
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Call and recruite candidates for different roles across the company
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Role and Responsibilities
- Coach & mentor recruiters on end-to-end recruitment, business & candidate management.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures and uses data to create, measure and scale smart recruiting tactics
- Gathers market data and landscape for planning hiring strategies and decision making, and is informed of market trends and recruiting practices
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador, builds out talent networks and activates knowledgeable industry sources to develop and generate an ongoing pool of candidates through a diverse mix of sources
- Delivers on the promise to recruit a diverse candidate pipeline
- Is proactive in achieving hiring targets through an effective selection process
- Manages the hiring process and a first-class candidate experience end-to-end,
- Continually develops domain knowledge of the business function
- Handles multiple problems simultaneously with high judgment
- Managing MIS and provide regular reports to the stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Recruitment in IT sector
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Team handling, Stakeholder Management
- Experience with both high-volume recruitment as well as specialist searches
- Experienced negotiator and ability to (pre-)close on deals
- Expertise in sourcing through social media channels and other innovative sourcing channels
- Proficiency and experience in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) will be an advantage
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Administrator you’ll be overseeing and coordinating the administration of the Talent Acquisition department, making sure all candidates, processes and procedures are up to date.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the organised person everyone needs in their life, making life for both my colleagues and candidates smooth, effective and efficient.”
What you will really be doing
Coordinating and managing all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including Zoom/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin tasks.
Reviewing and replying to general enquiries.
Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
Support arranging recruitment events.
General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role
Some team leading / mentoring experience
Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
Self starter attitude, proactive
Passion for games is a plus
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Role: Senior Campus Recruiter
Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Technovert is new-generation services/product technology firm that’s built on a people foundation. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We deliver technology solutions that are interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology.
Technovert is well known for innovative intern and fresher talent acquisition strategies. We nurture our talent in an open environment that allows for individual growth of a person. Some of our key leaders have grown the ranks all the way from freshers to managing some of the key business divisions. This role is thus very crucial for us.
Senior Campus Recruiter is a role providing an end-to-end graduate recruitment experience from collating the demand, strategizing the plan and executing it to make sure right hires are in place rightly. Senior Campus Recruiter in this role brings out passion of connecting Technovert to the potential talent enabling a great career start for undergraduates.
We would love you to:
- Create, strategize and execute campus recruitment plans to meet the demand
- Assess fresh talent across technical and competency-based assessments in high volume
- Explore and develop new channels to connect students with Technovert
- Advocate the great talent experience and maintain Technovert’s repute
- Carry out continuous research, create and maintain data points for analysis and reporting
- Seek the delta and continuously evolve campus hiring process at Technovert
- Knowledge and strategy in competing and hiring best talent (Tech and Non-Tech)
- Strong relationships with good Universities / Colleges PAN India
- Broad exposure to branding fundamentals via social media
- Excellent Stakeholder Management and relationship building experience
- Proven knowledge in assessment methodologies / tools required for hiring fresh talent
Role: US IT Recruiter - Freshers/Trainees
Experience: 0-6 months
Location: Hyderabad (Onsite)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
- Should ensure to submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each of the requisition
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
- Candidate must have good communication skill
- He/she must have a good attitude
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high- paced, changing the work environment
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both
- 0-6 months of experience in US Staffing.
- Should be ready to work 80% of the time on W2 recruitment only.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work from office (Hyderabad)
- Experience in using job portals like Career Builder, Dice and LinkedIn would be a plus.
As with any internship there are a mixture of duties, this internship will include some admin tasks as well as some great HR experience during your internship in a busy HR department.
4 months Internship part time Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover ratios)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Gathering payroll data like working hours, leaves and bank accounts
- Screening resumes and application forms
- Assist in end to end recruitment
- Record all resumes and personnel documents in HR electronic files
- File physical HR records in HR filing cabinet
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Proof reading and editing consultant profiles
- Liaise with line managers recording HR issues
- Scanning and emailing HR documents
- Create Employee packs
- Coordinate Induction appointments
- Create interview appointments
- Creating job advertisements
- Phone screen applicants
- Data Entry and general administration
- Any extra duties the HR Consultant requires
- Complete appropriate paperwork for new and existing employees
- Send off training invoices to finance and liaise with them about getting it approved
- Provide administration support
- Corporate Tie ups via email, Linkedin, social media and calling for Placements
- Understanding the product platform and its value add for related businesses
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annualreports
- Perform other activities assigned by Management.
- A flair for establishing an instant rapport with clients.
- Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of MS office and related tools
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills- Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, convincing skills.
Currently we are looking for the HR Role with experience in Talent Acquisition. PFB JD for your reference. You can visit www.transven.com for company details.
Job Description :
- Answering employee questions
- Creating and distributing documents
- Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
Recruitment/New Hire Process
- Participating in recruitment activities
- Cold calling & talent acquisition activities
- Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
Payroll and Benefits Administration
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Performing payroll/benefit-related reconciliations
- Performing payroll and benefits audits and recommending any correction action
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
- Manage employee relations, employee engagement, appraisals, PF, ESI, etc.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Must have at least 2+ years experience in Human Resource in manufacturing/industrial company.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field