We are looking for dynamic smart learners and organized professionals to our Maticz seed under the Digital Marketing team in our Madurai Branch who excel in resolving solutions for challenges and grow along with Maticz Technologies to enhance your hands in the development of the organization. If you are interested share your updated profile with the needed information below:
Experience in SEO:
Reason for Change:
- Must have sound Knowledge of On-page Optimization and Off-page Optimization.
- Should have hands-on experience in Link building strategies.
- Must be strong in Organic SEO.
- Should have exposure in Google Adwords, Social Media Marketing, FB Ads, Insta Ads, Linkedin Ads. etc.
- Exposure to content writing and Blog writing is added value.
- Knowledge of overall Digital marketing is good to have.
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
It's highly appreciated if you can refer any of your friends, whose profile is suitable for the same.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Participate in ideation of marketing strategy for various products across different geographies
- Plan, ideate and create content with the help of tools and external agencies/freelancers.
- Manage PR & Events for the entire organization.
- Understand and implement best marketing practices in the B2B SaaS industry
- Implement tools to automate marketing & content creation tasks
- Evaluate and deploy vendors, manage relationships, and own deliverables through constant communication
Mandatory Requirements :
- Excellent written and verbal communication (must)
- Min 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or content management in previous roles
- A strong understanding of the B2B SaaS industry or Retail industry.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment aligned with the organization's priorities
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and ability to prioritize
- A strong focus on generating insights and data-backed decisions
- Familiarity with Digital Marketing tools will be a big plus
What is in it for you :
- Explore different facets of marketing in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Drive initiatives and set processes for scalable growth
- Closely work with Top management to craft compelling brand messaging
- Immense opportunity to join a team that is growing fast at an early stage
Who are we?
SocialPilot, a SaaS product, is an easy-to-use social media marketing tool that helps professionals, teams, and businesses automate their social media management. It helps customers at every step – right from publishing posts on their profiles to analyzing their posts’ performance.
Our achievements so far:
- Empowered over 8,000 marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- Nominated as one of the 5 startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category
- One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Named as the Best Social Media Management Software of 2021 by Digital.com
- Named as the Top 10 Bootstrapped Startups in India
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- Officially a Great Place to Work - Certified TM startup
- Rated by YOURSTORY as Number 1 social media scheduling tool in the year 2021
Founded in 2014 and led by a powerful duo of Jimit Bagadiya & Tejas Mehta, SocialPilot (Headquartered in California, United States) has come a long way. As of today, over 8k+ agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients. We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company that experienced a 100% year-on-year growth with healthy profitability and a solid runway. This is your chance to be part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our in-house position of Paid Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
- Profile - Paid Marketing Specialist
- Role - Full-time
- Grade - Associate / Sr. Associate
- Location - Remote - Work from home / anywhere
- Work hours - Mon to Fri / Day Shift
You will be:
- Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance
- Ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs
- Optimizing campaigns, monitoring performance of all the key growth metrics on a daily/weekly basis and presenting it to the leadership periodically to deliver the best return on investment.
- Working with the content team and designing team to frame the most effective content & design for the campaigns
- Building and running A/B tests across landing pages and the homepage
- Taking complete ownership of the ads, budgets, implementation and their effectiveness, including managing the quality of listings and more to improve the ad efficiencies
- Using analytical tools to monitor key performance metrics like CPC, CPI, conversion rates daily and optimizing accordingly
- Accountable for all the paid marketing which includes - PPC ad platforms like Bing, Google, etc,
- Accountable for Social Media Ads- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Quora.
- PPC for directories like G2Crowd, Capterra, etc, Banner Ads, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in paid advertising campaigns, majorly in the Google Ads
- Prior experience in Paid Google marketing in the B2B/ SaaS setup in the international markets
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Should be able to manage budgets (15-20k USD per month or higher), optimize cost per lead, recommend paid platforms and channels, and should be able to work with the team on landing page and conversions
- Ability to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Google Analytics and Excel
- Hands-on experience in Google Editor, Google Analytics, Google Merchant Center
- Impeccable communication skills
What’s in For You?
- Work Life Balance: Strictly, 5 days working culture
- Remote Work: Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been profitable for over 6 years: work from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Profit-Sharing Plan: We reward our high-performing employees by actually sharing profits with them. The profits for the year 2021 were shared with the team in the final week of December
- Staycation: Every year, choose anywhere in the world to stay for a month; we will take care of the expenses!
- Open Door Policy: Strong communication and transparency go a long way in creating stress-free workplaces. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like Workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence.
- Check Google Analytics and Keyword Rankings on daily basis.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO Teams
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Strong awareness on Google Algorithm Updates
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Manage webmaster accounts, notifications and implement best practices.
- Conduct competition analysis, prepare reports on findings and share the results with internal stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
A talented Digital Marketing Intern is required to work in our Marketing department within a wide range of tasks.
- To follow the guidelines by Digital Marketing Expert and accordingly carry out other activities
- To work cordially with the team for better growth and overall success
- To assist in management of social media channels of the company like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- To create content for SEO and SMM.
- To make sure that the content posted is relevant and in accordance to what is actually required for better campaigning online.
- To do research on upcoming and new trends.
- To maintain blogs by working in coordination with the content management team.
- To analyse online user behaviour, funnel metrics and thereby suggest modifications if needed.
- To make a report accordingly and discuss with digital marketing expert or manager regarding implementation and improvisations.
- To be able to formulate strategies to make a lasting digital connection with the customers.
- To work on client projects by assuring better results
- We are looking for digital marketing interns having basic knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM etc.
Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Marketing team and be responsible for :
a)To Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
b)Design, build and maintain our social media presence
c)Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
d)Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and c
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Email Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Content writing
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies>
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Should be independently able to create & handle all social media activities like Linkedin, FB, Twitter, Instgram etc.
- Should be able to create content for posts, write blogs on our services & be able to write case studies & white papers.